football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

Or... folks could just click on the "Help" link at the top of every page. Just a suggestion.

Thank-you.

Unfortunately that clearly would be too obvious. I find the more education I received the more common sense I lost. I was no exception mind. In fact I've known some completely inept people gain PhD's. I hope you don't count me as one of those; maybe just one of the partially inept majority. :blink: If you want anything doing right these days, your best bet is to ask a five year old.

Upshot, I'll bear the help function in mind.

enjoy coke with your father

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17933669/

I think I'm calling bullshit on this one. Aren't human ashes really lots of little bits of bone? Although Keef could probably hoover anything up his snotbox.

[update - turns out it was all a joke. Shocking.Oh no he doesn't]

Ermm sorry Maa'mm. What I'm looking for don't really come in card board boxes. It comes down a highway that I once walked down, I was walking and at the time I was doing fine ... untill something hit me and I'm not sure if I have woken up or not.

Ermm sorry Maa'mm. What I'm looking for don't really come in card board boxes. It comes down a highway that I once walked down, I was walking and at the time I was doing fine ... untill something hit me and I'm not sure if I have woken up or not.

Do like Banshees, have a near death experience and try to find God....

Yes, I've just been reading your other posts (don't some of them belong in the drunk and bored thread?) :ph34r:

Guest Guest

You should look twice and see what I mean.

You should look twice and see what I mean.

Holy sh*t déjà vu :ph34r:

Holy sh*t déjà vu :ph34r:

I have lived through reading déjà vu like reincarnation. It spins like a wheel. Pulls like a carpet. Comes like days on a calender no matter if you live them or not. When does it end...

Holy sh*t déjà vu :)

I have lived through reading déjà vu like reincarnation. It spins like a wheel. Pulls like a carpet. Comes like days on a calender no matter if you live them or not. When does it end...

When hell freezes over?

When hell freezes over?

Ice or Flame? Good question. I'll take one of those beer commercials for fifteen minutes. In the shade with a fancy looking lady who keeps it cool, Ah I'll take that any day. Probably half of the people around here would.

Check out MC Nuts rappin' on William Wordsworth.

Cumbrian opinions vary, 99% think it utter shite, 1% think we should give 'em a chance, or summat.

Go to Google maps, under the 'get directions' section try New York to Paris.

Point no. 23 might prove to be a little tricky & somewhat time consuming.... :(

Lend a hand to a crocodile :angry:

Download over eighty hours, and counting, of erudite and insightful comment on the latest paranormal investigations here.

Warning, the web link was playing up, if it doesn't connect try; www.theskepticsguide.org/

Excellent. My favourite game ever. :rip:

After all these years finally early Nirvana Demo unleashes what the words to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" actually are :

check it !

After all these years finally early Nirvana Demo unleashes what the words to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" actually are :

check it !

Now if we can find out what Don McLean really meant in American Pie our lives will be complete.

Be a dead Russian composer.

rakhy.jpg

Sergei Rakhmaninov. I lived in the early Twentieth Century and was well known for my compositional, conducting, and piano skills, yet I am melancholy despite this talent. My famous works include my nearly-impossible piano concerti.

rakhy.jpg

Sergei Rakhmaninov. I lived in the early Twentieth Century and was well known for my compositional, conducting, and piano skills, yet I am melancholy despite this talent. My famous works include my nearly-impossible piano concerti.

I'm the same - I think there's something fishy about that test.

rakhy.jpg

stravyy6.jpg I am Igor Stravinsky.

Known as a true son of the new 20th Century, your music started out melodic and folky but slowly got more dissonant and bizzare as you aged. You are a traveler and a neat freak, and very much hated those rotten eggs thrown at you after the premiere of "The Rite of Spring".

rakhy.jpg

I'm the same - I think there's something fishy about that test.

And me