football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

Lard Bazaar the video is awful hope this cat doesn't fall. Glad the cat in the video was ok :D

Any news on the pussy?

London Fire Brigade to the Rescue

and thank you to the RSPCA for calling them out this morning!

img142540cs5.jpg

Safe in the arms of RSPCA officer, who proclaimed him fit and very lucky.

img144240vb0.jpg

Puss scampered off happily and unconcerned into the maze of gardens and rubbish bins that is our street. The owner may never know what adventures his cat has had!

Hurrah for a happy ending! Thanks for keeping us updated Captain. :D

This one doesn't need translating...

Who ever said Belgians were dull?

I have watched this several times in the last two days, just found the version with subtitles so had to watch again.

Enjoy.

I posted a version of this with subtitles, then again someone could have made the subtitles up. Any of the Dutch posters know if they are correct?

:crossbone:

Any news on the pussy?

img142540cs5.jpg

img144240vb0.jpg

Puss scampered off happily and unconcerned into the maze of gardens and rubbish bins that is our street. The owner may never know what adventures his cat has had!

:pop: Hooray!

Pussycat, Pussycat, long time no see.

'I've been to Surrey, detained in a tree.'

:crossbone: Hooray!

Pussycat, Pussycat, long time no see.

'I've been to Surrey, detained in a tree.'

:pop:

I was just about to change or the picture to a more dramatic one but you got there first with your quote...

But here it is anyway.

img14305550ga8.jpgimg14315550vs7.jpg

Any news on the pussy?

img142540cs5.jpg

img144240vb0.jpg

That's great news CO, I kept thinking of the poor cat last night and wondering how he was, glad to hear his plight had a happy ending :crossbone: , plus you had the added bonus of watching firemen in action!

Wouldn't it have been quicker to throw stones at it?

glad the poor cats ok what about the dishy men in uniform hot or what :crossbone:

Wouldn't it have been quicker to throw stones at it?
Or rather, seeing as it was in South London, pop a cap in its feline ass.

Yes, it would have been quicker...

...but the puss would likely have been impaled on the fence below and have left a nasty mess, etc.

.....plus you had the added bonus of watching firemen in action!
......what about the dishy men in uniform hot or what :crossbone:

Besides, I'd have missed meeting all those lovely dishy firemen! :pop::huh::wub:

I have watched this several times in the last two days, just found the version with subtitles so had to watch again.

I posted a version of this with subtitles, then again someone could have made the subtitles up. Any of the Dutch posters know if they are correct?

Sorry Mono I must have missed it first time around. It cracks me up every time I watch it :crossbone:

Sorry Mono I must have missed it first time around. It cracks me up every time I watch it :crossbone:

No problem - the more its posted the more I watch it - I don't know any Dutch (apart from a few rude words) but I think that makes it funnier. I try and spot to see if anyone in the audience giggles too!

Guest Allan
Could any competant linguist out there help with

I have two questions:

1 - What the f**k are they on about?

2 - Is the bloke in the background pissed or has he just survived some awful accident?

I think it is some kind of factory. The man is complaining that they haven't received their salaries for a longer time and now they have stopped to work untill they are paid. The bloke in the background is not mentioned and seems to be random visitor. Based on my personal experience and observations of other people, he is just very drunk. The video is in Russian.

Could any competant linguist out there help with

I have two questions:

1 - What the f**k are they on about?

2 - Is the bloke in the background pissed or has he just survived some awful accident?

Ah yes! I remember seeing this about 6-9 months ago. Its a story about drunkenness/alcoholism in the workplace and I think the bloke getting interviewed was the union rep telling the interviewer its not as widespread as its made out to be.

Hm! The guy with the sequins had nothing on the guy who did pushups with his fingertips. Nice to see Canada fielding a quasi-decent entry, however. :)

Hell no ie+, New Zealand won that by a mile, we had nearly half of the whole thing. I hope you're not getting the wrong idea though, not everyone here's big and tough like him.

After showing a few people around the office, he's been remembered as one Brett Fairweather, spreading the word of excercise and good living accross the country like a communicable disease.

Edited by Gunjaman5000

Hm! The guy with the sequins had nothing on the guy who did pushups with his fingertips. Nice to see Canada fielding a quasi-decent entry, however. :)

Hell no ie+, New Zealand won that by a mile, we had nearly half of the whole thing. I hope you're not getting the wrong idea though, not everyone here's big and tough like him.

After showing a few people around the office, he's been remembered as one Brett Fairweather, spreading the word of excercise and good living accross the country like a communicable disease.

Un-huh, whatever. Our guy kicked your guy's ass.