football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

an estimate of 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians due to direct 'Coalition' military action would not be unreasonable.

A lot of tickets will need to be sold to make this magnanimous gesture worthwhile, because I am sure you realise that Iraqis have loved ones too.

Indeed. At the low end of the scale, this is like the casualties from an event the size of the World Trade Centre tradegy happening in EVERY SINGLE US State. But, like Dave pointed out, it's probably more like 2,000 people being killed, in MULTIPLE cities, in EVERY US state.

But, hey, it's not like these people are American right? If they were, then it'd be awful.

To quote a great modern day thinker:

...Statistics are ironic. ...

"Shock and Awe"

A website trying its best to keep the public informed on the true losses of this grizzly war.

Nothing to do with the above post or this thread, but is your new avatar supposed to be a self portrait? Very good if so, it took me a few minutes to find out what the molecule was called. (My wife's PhD subject helped with search terms!)

While the recording of civilian deaths in Iraq has obviously not been seen as particularly important, and 'under reporting' of casualties is apparently common practice, an estimate of 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians due to direct 'Coalition' military action would not be unreasonable. (Although CNN ran a story in 2006, that 655,000 is more likely.)

David, I agree with you. The bottom line is innocent people lost their lives, because of some crazy towel heads. The majority of people killed in Iraq may be just as innocent as were the people in the world trade center.

But it all comes down to the question

Who hijacked and flew planes into several of few New York's most finest buildings?

The innocent people of Iraq did not and that is the evil of war. The mind that organized it was this Bin Laden scum bag who clearly isn't done yet. The man who is responsible for the heartache of 9\11 is Bin Laden. The solution to this nightmare is that we find this mother f****r, and we kill him. I show no mercy on his part.

If he wants to hang out in caves like an animal, and if he wants to send U Tube tapes of himself making 'O it jus be gon' threats like a vicious animal, I think he should be treated like an animal if he is ever brought to justice.

The US Government should come up with a 'Dog Cage' punishment.

Nothing to do with the above post or this thread, but is your new avatar supposed to be a self portrait? Very good if so, it took me a few minutes to find out what the molecule was called. (My wife's PhD subject helped with search terms!)

I'm no scientist but I'm sure I know that molecule too. :rip:

Maybe you can use this 103-26Small.jpg or this clitorin.gif for your next one.

Well I have no idea what Harry just posted and to be perfectly honest I'm not really motivated to find out. :rip:

I see Monoclinic is a master of comparison by the looks of her last post. I think if Darwin were alive you would be like SPAM to him. I think he would be crazy for you.

Soul mates. Lovers. The only problem with Darwin is he never showed any expression, the guy was sort of a dead beat. I'm happy my facial gestures don't usually look like I just found out somebody killed my whole family.

... 655,000 is more likely.)

David, I ... flew planes into several of few New York's most finest buildings ... The mind that organized it was this ... man who is responsible for the heartache of 9\11 ... he wants to hang out in ... U Tube ... if he is ever brought to justice ...

Say what you like about Banshees, but any man who has the cohonas to fly in the face of public convention by using a back-slash instead of an oblique deserves at least some respect.

Look up other common household chemicals to practice your kitchen chemistry :rip:

Yeh, my piss poor chemistry meant I got as far as C4H5As being an organic Arsenic compound for Mono's avatar...oh sh*t how sad?

Ask the old dog to do new tricks

Make classy hand bunnies etc.

When I read the first line Handrejka I thought 'couldn't be true'

When I read the last line I thought' OK it's true. Never mind.

Have fun in 'dead'chat.

Have a look at the top posters list on DL. Where you'll see individual page counters for the hits per personal page for each of the top 20. Most are into several dozen but Banshees' page has had damn near 430 hits!!!!

I mean, WTF?

Which of you is stalking him?

Apologies if has been posted before.

What devoted daughters looking after their Mum like this ....

Amazing. I wonder if they'll do one to show us what to do when we have to throw up after a night on the piss. If they can animate pee, a mixture of ale, carrot and stomach acid should be a push-over. First, find a wardrobe.

Build your own

Guitar!

I was hoping to attempt the construction of an Anti-Gravity Lifter, but now I'm going to just make a bass guitar instead. This is roughly the DIY equivalent of NASA cancelling their next Mars mission in favour of an office outing to Disneyworld but hey, I've got a garage full of junk, several boxes of tools, and I'm in the mood to MacGyver me a sweet left-handed 4-string death-star!

|,,| |,,|