football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

Bin a dwarf!

The action here features 'Eric the Dwarf' a popular Carlisle character who is also featured in some other You Tube footage, including a crowd pleaser where he kicks himself in the head.

Find out how much your corpse would be worth. Mine's worth 5275USD according to this site

http://mingle2.com/cadaver-calculator

Mine is only worth US$4,200, still it would be enough to pay for my funeral once they'd finished with it, so don't tell scsi!

$5,625, but I don't think this is much of a compliment because it shot up when I answered 'yes' to the question about serious surgery. I also seemed to be worth more because I've got long hair.

Mine's 5565 - it went up because I'm colorblind, because I've had surgery and because I have a mobility issue. Nice to know my crippled remains might come in handy to someone. If only they did it with a price per pound of weight, I'd be worth a flippin' fortune.

5,290 US$ - I'm guessing it's the noxious chemicals that did it for me.

Though I don't see how this nonsense that chemists live shorter lives could possibly be true when you see the obits in chemistry world*, the majority are late 80s and 90s. Though I have long suspected there is a certain stigma with families publishing younger deaths (unless tragic accident) and thus they slip under the radar.

*RSC members magazine - always on the lookout for old lecturers!

$3625

A bit disappointing considering I thought I'd given good (though honest) answers to all the questions.

Still, what the hell, when you're dead you're dead.

And when I'm dead you'll all be sorry.

I have a mobility issue.

Lard, s'cuse the prying but.....is this a reference to your unwillingness to travel to a Scottish town and visit an auld slapper, or do you genuinely have a mobility issue?

I'm worth more then you too.

And considering you gave up certain goods for extremely beneficial health purposes - your not worth so much?

Un - f****n believable.

O well. You were a chemist.

We'll all be sorry once Nap is dead. I'll never eat a potato again. Never.

I have a mobility issue.

Lard, s'cuse the prying but.....is this a reference to your unwillingness to travel to a Scottish town and visit an auld slapper, or do you genuinely have a mobility issue?

:) No, I genuinely have a bad leg. And I'm a fat bastard.

I'm worth $4725. I wonder if I could have the money in advance? :)

Certainly! But then you'd have to pay taxes on it. :lol:

$4,400.00

I'm worth more then you. Trust me.

So, you're an albino, colourblind dwarf then BS?

$5165. I wonder why they ask about anti-psychotics, and why they classify lithium as an anti-psychotic. It's an anti-manic.

That right there makes me wonder about where this one came from.

Certainly! But then you'd have to pay taxes on it. :lol:

No probs. At least it would be more use to me alive than dead.

I love how you say, Colourrrrr ... very French. Almost like Monoclinic or Slave To The Grave.

No I have 21\21 vision. I could get a little more sun and I have height and I'm every womans dream.

Thanks for asking.

I love how you say, Colourrrrr ... very French. Almost like Monoclinic or Slave To The Grave.

No I have 21\21 vision. I could get a little more sun and I have height and I'm every womans dream.

Thanks for asking.

I hope Handrejka and SttG will back me up in saying that these dreams are most likely cauchemars.

I hope Handrejka and SttG will back me up in saying that these dreams are most likely cauchemars.

Now that's not nice Monoclinic. I'm not a nightmare, I went over the edge a little bit saying 'I'm every womans' but honestly if I was in the mood to be on the market and I was honest about everything, my bids would be high. Your being very obnoxious. Not nice at all.

I understand occasionally I don't behave, but that doesn't mean you can call me 'a nightmare'. Sarcastically 'I'm so hurt' Because in reality I've stood up for you while others were talking behind your back, calling you 'crude' so I see your not trying to be friends with me and that just isn't cool.

I'm leaving the door open for apologies.

Now that's not nice Monoclinic. I'm not a nightmare, I went over the edge a little bit saying 'I'm every womans' but honestly if I was in the mood to be on the market and I was honest about everything, my bids would be high. Your being very obnoxious. Not nice at all.

I understand occasionally I don't behave, but that doesn't mean you can call me 'a nightmare'. Sarcastically 'I'm so hurt' Because in reality I've stood up for you while others were talking behind your back, calling you 'crude' so I see your not trying to be friends with me and that just isn't cool.

I'm leaving the door open for apologies.

Well I hope you don't catch a chill.

I'll be the first to admit I am crude. It's how myself and my peers from various stages of my life (except of course childhood) have always interacted. I don't care if it's one of the lowest forms of wit. However spontaneous one liners always raise a laugh or a smile amongst friends (who would expect no less and likewise return the favour) and for me, these are some of the most important things in life. If I have offended anyone with this crudeness, I apologise. Though I have clocked those who also like to be crude so keep up the good work, you are keeping me entertained!

Well I hope you don't catch a chill.

I'll be the first to admit I am crude. It's how myself and my peers from various stages of my life (except of course childhood) have always interacted. I don't care if it's one of the lowest forms of wit. However spontaneous one liners always raise a laugh or a smile amongst friends (who would expect no less and likewise return the favour) and for me, these are some of the most important things in life. If I have offended anyone with this crudeness, I apologise. Though I have clocked those who also like to be crude so keep up the good work, you are keeping me entertained!

Shivering.

'Left hand to heart' Very touched.

Offended no more.

Find out how much your corpse would be worth. Mine's worth 5275USD according to this site

Goddamn! I'm away for a while and upon my return I discover that my total worth is a paltry $3,700! Bastards :P .

Still, I'm worth more than nap.

Goddamn! I'm away for a while and upon my return I discover that my total worth is a paltry $3,700! Bastards :P .

Still, I'm worth more than nap.

$4105, thats a bit crap. :(

$3775, not the best but better than nap and +ie