Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

75k hits, 107 pages about someone I'm completely oblivious of; my, what a difference an ocean makes.

"Learned" it as opposed to studying it? I used to work for Comex and only bothered out of boredom. Still can't write in French, though.

These days I regret not taking French when I had the chance. I was expelled from all foreign language classes. Who cares about writing it Harry, if your good at speaking french, take a trip to Paris and go to some club. Talk like a romantic and get laid.

This was added to YouTube four days ago.

Better see it quick before they are finally closed down for gross breach of copyright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbeBplKL9wY

Love your avatar, Dr H! Love the MATH intro too. It brings a nostalgic tear to my eye.

This was added to YouTube four days ago.

Better see it quick before they are finally closed down for gross breach of copyright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbeBplKL9wY

Only if the producers of Man about the House complain.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11617588/site/newsweek/

And most of them are probably dead.

Youtube rules! Great post Dr. H

Apologies if posted already, but here's a recent photo of a certain Mr O'Sullivan (third on the right) looking rather healthy. Paunch and walking stick mind you...

Excellent work VT. Despite the stick and paunch, he looks good for another 20 years.

Apologies if posted already, but here's a recent photo of a certain Mr O'Sullivan (third on the right) looking rather healthy. Paunch and walking stick mind you...

Excellent work VT. Despite the stick and paunch, he looks good for another 20 years.

If that is the case, then this thread is likely to have in excess of 14,000 posts by the time he pops off, not allowing for increasing membership of DL and for the word getting around that this is the place to post about DOS. :huh:

Nice pic VT, very informative!

Well, nobody else noticed it, so I may as well.

Notice the fag in his hand? That should give us up.

Lung cancer, one of our favourite friends...

I know he's a long time smoker, do any of the dedicated Dickie O watchers out there have a handle on the size of his habit these days?

I know he's a long time smoker, do any of the dedicated Dickie O watchers out there have a handle on the size of his habit these days?

Used to be around 100 a day, but it would be anyone's guess as to how much it is these days...unless you worked at BH emptying ashtrays of course...

Used to be around 100 a day, but it would be anyone's guess as to how much it is these days...unless you worked at BH emptying ashtrays of course...

I must say I am happy that he is not having to roll his own.

I don't know why, but I imagined Dicky O going around Brinsworth House, breaking up all the fag butts and sticking them in a Rizzla...

What a scurrillous slur, Hacky!

From the pic he quite obviously still cuts a fine figure of a man and does not yet have to resort to incest.

What a scurrillous slur, Hacky!

From the pic he quite obviously still cuts a fine figure of a man and does not yet have to resort to incest.

[/quot

Ha ha...He most certainly does not! He knows where I am if the mood takes him...

Given the tonnage of posts on this thread I can't bring myself to trawl the pages to check something so Lady C's devoted knowledge might be handy.

Family wise who does Dickie have? I think I remember he's got a daughter, is he a grandad, does he have brothers and sisters still around?

What do you think his favourite position is?

From the opening sequence of Man About The House, and the way he mounts and dismounts the motorbike, I would have to say fairly high doggy...

Given the tonnage of posts on this thread I can't bring myself to trawl the pages to check something so Lady C's devoted knowledge might be handy.

Family wise who does Dickie have? I think I remember he's got a daughter, is he a grandad, does he have brothers and sisters still around?

To the best of my knowledge he has a brother, a son and two ex-wives, but then, some of them may be deceased.

I tried to politely request no multiple consecutive postings by the same person, so if people won't adhere then don't be surprised if they get deleted. Which will make this message seem a little out of context.

LCR, you posted three completely unremarkable comments within the space of five minutes. In the meantime, no one responded to any of them. Let me suggest that if you feel a train of thought coming on, ride it all the way to the end of the line, then post just the one message.

At least when you're having pointless internet arguments with other DL members there's some actual dialogue, and a shred of entertainment for the rest of us.

I tried to politely request no multiple consecutive postings by the same person, so if people won't adhere then don't be surprised if they get deleted. Which will make this message seem a little out of context.

LCR, you posted three completely unremarkable comments within the space of five minutes. In the meantime, no one responded to any of them. Let me suggest that if you feel a train of thought coming on, ride it all the way to the end of the line, then post just the one message.

At least when you're having pointless internet arguments with other DL members there's some actual dialogue, and a shred of entertainment for the rest of us.

Not being able to see the censored posts I am unsure whether what I have to say is relevant. However, sometimes one posts three consecutive posts as one has just logged on and is responding to three earlier posts that are not necessarily related to each other.

Oh no!

Stop the press!

Dicky O' thread being censored again?

By mods?

Civil war?

I'm too tired this time...

Oh no!

Stop the press!

Dicky O' thread being censored again?

By mods?

Civil war?

I'm too tired this time...

Fight the good fight BHB, I shall join ye on the barricades, the molotovs are ready for service, just give the word and I'll unleash.

No, it's a storm in a teacup this time. About as deep and meaningful as an episode of Robin's Nest.

Does it make you feel better to throw your tiny bit of power around like that? Since you have not the slightest interest in Richard O'Sullivan, one may wonder why you are even on this thread - most people just ignore a subject they are not interested in. Funny how some of you find it necessary to bitch at me ad infinitum, isn't it? If you don't like it, then ignore it - but it's much more fun for you to be rude, isn't it? I am entitled to defend myself against the "misogynistic pt bulls" on this forum who get their kicks out of name-calling , but most of you probably didn't even see what happened yesterday on the Kevin Smith thread , nor care less, because it was all nicely deleted. Good job, guys! Oh, and BTW, the message that was deleted from this thread was me simply asking if anyone was willing to continue this thread and I mentioned that Robin Hood was out on dvd - the one that RO'S appeared in when he was young - and Ronnie Ray Gun felt the need to delete this! Go figure!