Sign in to follow this  
Stayin Alive

Gretchen Franklin

Apparently Willy was named after her (Ethel's) late husband.

What a kind gesture - your husband dies so you replace him with a dog.

Feel the love.

What a kind gesture - your husband dies so you replace him with a dog.

Feel the love.

Well it was much more proper than replacing him with, say, the Norman Tabernacle Choir (not to be confused with either the Mormon Tabernacle Choir or The Vienna Boys Choir). Perhaps it was just a subtle way of saying that in ending he really was nothing but a dog.

Guest somebody
:rip: ABOUT TIME :pop::rip::lol::lol::huh:

Guest S. McNamara

It is such a shame that Gretchen Franklin died. She was such a terrific actress. She is most definately up there with EastENDERS greats like Den and Angie, Dot cotton, Pat Butcher and Kat and Alfie. She was great to watch throughout the 80s and 90s. Ethel and her Willy use to crack me up! Also her friendship with Dot Cotton and Lou Beale. She will be missed- she was one of the funiest older actors on British television.

Guest ?

I am disguisted by some of the comments made on people dying eg. Gretchen Franklin. I came onto this website expecting some nice, respectable comments made on those that have pased on. Some of the people that have written on this website are sick in the head and very disrespectful. So get a life you morbid people!

So get a life you morbid people!

Thank you for the advice. I will try my best. :pop:

But one question - you came to this site, called Deathlist, looking for comments about people who had died. And lo and behold - you found some. You even took the time to post your own comments. Does that mean that you are morbid, and should get a life as well? Or does that only apply to those people who don't share your sycophantic viewpoint?

You even took the time to post your own comments.  Does that mean that you are morbid, and should get a life as well? Or does that only apply to those people who don't share your sycophantic viewpoint?

Ah, the good old "Do As I Say, Not As I Do"-approach to ethics, amongst the learned also known as hypocrisy.

regards,

Hein

So get a life you morbid people!

Whats so bad about being morbid?

I also have a life - it just revolves around waiting for celebrities to die and posting potentially sick jokes about them afterwards on this forum. :pop:

I am disguisted by some of the comments made on people dying eg. Gretchen Franklin. I came onto this website expecting some nice, respectable comments made on those that have pased on. Some of the people that have written on this website are sick in the head and very disrespectful. So get a life you morbid people!

Havent you got anything better to do? :pop: Don't like what you see, don't look. sheesh!

nobody i know has pased on so we have to settle to talk about death and people who have passed on :)

edit: i realise you haven't noticed the well named enraged visitors post here if you must.

edit: sorry 'irate visitors' post here if you must.

Thirteen years ago today, Gretchen Franklin from EastEnders went west, aged 94.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Thirteen years ago today, Gretchen Franklin from EastEnders went west, aged 94.

Oh for the love of fucking Mother Theresa and the saints can you please just fucking stop you cunt.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Deathray said:

Oh for the love of fucking Mother Theresa and the saints can you please just fucking stop you cunt.

:lol: