Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

The previously-mentioned Calvin L. Rampton has died of his cancer, the second stupid miss for me in a day. <_<

Guest Guest
Actress, comediene and singer Brett Somers has died at the age of 83

And she was picked on the DDP as well.

former president of Croatia Vlatko Pavletic is dead at 77

How many ex-presidents does Croatia have? They've only been an officially recognised country since about 1992! :unsure:

How many ex-presidents does Croatia have? They've only been an officially recognised country since about 1992! :unsure:

Well, only 3 - Tudjman, :lol: Pavletic :rip: and Tomcic - Mesic is the current.

I think you are getting your Prime Ministers & Presidents mixed up, as there's been 8 of them, of which only 1, Racan, is dead.

Anyway, in other news, Ian Gray, inventor of Gnasher the Dog, has died.

ok technically he was only acting presiident for a cuple months but iit still coints doesnt it Anyway Ive just heard the British jazz musician MIke Osbourne has died at 66,if anyones heard of him

Ive just heard the British jazz musician MIke Osbourne has died at 66,if anyones heard of him

When you say that you've just heard, you mean you have discussions about British free-jazz saxophonists frequently, do you?

I have heard of him, not that it makes any odds.

When you say that you've just heard, you mean you have discussions about British free-jazz saxophonists frequently, do you?

If I were a pimp daddy

I would owe you three of my women on the reflection of if he ever heard of Mike Osbourne more then ten minutes before he posted that link.

Three of my finest.

The footballer, Johnny Gavin, who played for Ireland, Norwich City, Watford, Tottenham Hotspur and Crystal Palace, has died at the age of 79. He is Norwich City's record goalscorer

And if I were one to enjoy the violent exploitation of someone else's daughter for sexual gratification I'd thank you. As it is, I'll pass thanks.

If I were a pimp daddy

I would owe you three of my women on the reflection of if he ever heard of Mike Osbourne more then ten minutes before he posted that link.

Three of my finest.

Another televangelist dies this year with the death of Rex Humbard.

in fact he was the worlds first ever tv evangelist

Lady Jeanne Campbell, the Evening Standard's New York correspondent, "former wife of Norman Mailer, the daughter of the reprobate 11th Duke of Argyll and the favourite granddaughter of Lord Beaverbrook" has died aged 78.

"So numerous were her love affairs that James C Humes (a speechwriter for many American presidents) claimed in his memoirs, Confessions of a White House Ghostwriter, that she was the only woman to have known "Biblically" Presidents Khrushchev, Kennedy and Castro — and all, he claimed, within the space of a year"

Other lovers appartently included Sir Oswald Mosley and Henry Luce II (founder and owner of Time-Life Inc).

the american actress Alice Ghostly is now well and truly living up to her name :rip:

i remember her best as Esmerellda n Bewitched,so now shes been a witch and a ghost

The athletics promoter, Andy Norman, has died suddenly at the age of 64. He managed Steve Ovett, Linford Christie, Colin Jackson and many others.

A man of dubious tastes, he was so drawn the questionable pulchritude of a record breaking javelin thrower, that he became Mr Fatima Whitbread.

The athletics promoter, Andy Norman, has died suddenly at the age of 64. He managed Steve Ovett, Linford Christie, Colin Jackson and many others.

A man of dubious tastes, he was so drawn the questionable pulchritude of a record breaking javelin thrower, that he became Mr Fatima Whitbread.

I suppose you could say he was Mrs Whitbred?

yeah, yeah I know I've got it.....

"You Fart in me Whitbread?"

"No. Tessa Sanderson actually."

© Great Punchlines of our Time, Hamlyn, 2001. ed. Giles Brandreth

Alí-Muhammad Varqá, 95, a senior leader of the Bahá'í Faith has had his soul emancipated from it's earthly tabernacle. :unsure:

(Sorry about the flowery language. I'm getting fed up with "died")

Carked it would do, rather than getting too eloquent about it.

Earthly tabernacle is flowery though and I hereby salute your vocabulary.

Cheers,

BHB