Guest Anonymous

Anna Nicole Smith!

Here is the latest on the autopsy

No illegal drugs were found at the scene of her death, and her stomach did not contain pills, they say.

But medical examiner Joseph Perper said experts had not ruled out an overdose as a cause of death, and were waiting for the results of chemical analysis

So there will be further tests

You know, it's funny when someone several years older than you is remembered as a kind of child, but this is one of those cases.

What a f**ked up life, poor girl.

You know, it's funny when someone several years older than you is remembered as a kind of child, but this is one of those cases.

But I was thinking about Frederic Von Anhalt who married Zsa Zsa Gabor (Hopefully this commotion kills her) when she was in her early 70's. Very screwed up accounting on he was only in his mid thirties at the time. I don't care how famous she was, it's gruesome. And he had money i'm sure.

Now it's found out Anna Nicole Smith did another older man. And he might have knocked her up. So I guess the conclusion to it all is that Zsa Zsa can't satisfy anyone anymore. So he ran out and got a thirty nine year old model. Good for him I guess. But now shes dead. And Zsa Zsa will be the only 90 year old mother with an infant. So this is officially the most f**ked up story of the year.

But I was thinking about Frederic Von Anhalt who married Zsa Zsa Gabor (Hopefully this commotion kills her) when she was in her early 70's. Very screwed up accounting on he was only in his mid thirties at the time. I don't care how famous she was, it's gruesome. And he had money i'm sure.

Now it's found out Anna Nicole Smith did another older man. And he might have knocked her up. So I guess the conclusion to it all is that Zsa Zsa can't satisfy anyone anymore. So he ran out and got a thirty nine year old model. Good for him I guess. But now shes dead. And Zsa Zsa will be the only 90 year old mother with an infant. So this is officially the most f**ked up story of the year.

Would you rather shag Anna Nicole Smith (when she was still alive)or a 90 year old woman in nappies.Its a bit of a no brainer for me... :D

ps if you would still rather shag ANS even though shes dead make sure the police dont find out!

OK now this is getting to be like a really bad soap opera. On ABC news just a moment ago, ANS's lawyer is saying that there's a chance that the baby was conceived from frozen sperm donated by J. Howard Marshall :D;):banghead:

OK now this is getting to be like a really bad soap opera. On ABC news just a moment ago, ANS's lawyer is saying that there's a chance that the baby was conceived from frozen sperm donated by J. Howard Marshall :D;):banghead:

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce my own bid for paternity. I can't have a worse case than gabor's husband even though I never met the poor woman. ans' death could be the event that launches a whole metric assload of clog popping - ms gabor won't be taking this news well i'm sure.

I had no idea SPAM even existed in 1995? But I don't believe that. I would get the most entertainment, if this prince Fredric was the father, because his interviews with CNN were ridiculous. Even the guy who comes on after Larry King and his name escapes me, were mocking him.

Are we sure she's really dead? :ghost:

I see she has no exclamation mark - is there something that you mods/ admins know, that you're not telling us?

Are we sure she's really dead? :ghost:

I see she has no exclamation mark - is there something that you mods/ admins know, that you're not telling us?

The old one had one, but because so many people started new threads, it's been merged out of existence.

Are we sure she's really dead? :(

The old one had one, but because so many people started new threads, it's been merged out of existence.

Punctuation added.

"The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to Von Anhalt."

Gabor doesn't seem the type to keel over from a broken heart - but coupled with extra stroke possibility goodness, this could be the beginning of a very slippery slope indeed. :(

It says here that boob jobs may have killed her.

Or the contents of her fridge

I wonder if it'll ever catch on whenever someone dies. They could have a website called "Fridges of the sick and shameless"

I wonder if it'll ever catch on whenever someone dies. They could have a website called "Fridges of the sick and shameless"

I think Phantom's on to something, and not for the first time, as I believe he was the one who first mooted Anna Nicole as a DL candidate when her son topped himself last autumn. But it's not just the contents of the fridge, it's the fact she had it in her bedroom. Who does this? Maybe a few thousand extra steps to the kitchen and her heart might have been a bit more fit. Lazy cow.

I think Phantom's on to something, and not for the first time, as I believe he was the one who first mooted Anna Nicole as a DL candidate when her son topped himself last autumn. But it's not just the contents of the fridge, it's the fact she had it in her bedroom. Who does this? Maybe a few thousand extra steps to the kitchen and her heart might have been a bit more fit. Lazy cow.

They had the medical examiner on CNN last night being interviewed by Nancy Grace. He couldn't state for certain, but he said a possibility was that she ingested methadone with orange juice which caused her respiritatory system to shut down. As the toxicology results haven't come back, he refused to speculate on the findings which irritated Nancy Grace even more, I found that part much more entertaining.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

According to this her daughter gets everything in her will .... but there's still a question mark about the baby's "paternal father". Persumably there's no problem about her maternal father then?!?

And according to this her body is decomposing .... they'll be left with a pile of bones & 2 bags of silicon.

Fridges of the sick and shameless; I could see it on the same channel that would buy my football league for terminal cancer cases. Does anyone posting hereabouts work in development production in the television business?

Last night a fourth guy is claiming to be the father of her daughter. It was her bodyguard. And as time is passing by basically everybody gets to learn who she f**ked in the previous year. If any more guys show up, to me they are just looking for a seat in the spotlight, an interview with Larry King.

But I hope Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt is the father. It is one of the stories that are usually a screwed up dream, instead it could be reality.