Guest Anonymous

Anna Nicole Smith!

Last night a fourth guy is claiming to be the father of her daughter. It was her bodyguard. And as time is passing by basically everybody gets to learn who she f**ked in the previous year. If any more guys show up, to me they are just looking for a seat in the spotlight, an interview with Larry King.

But I hope Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt is the father. It is one of the stories that are usually a screwed up dream, instead it could be reality.

What does Zsa Zsa have to say about this? Or is the 90 year old Zsa Zsa now ga ga and

Freddie can pretty much say anything he likes on the matter...he's still her husband..

I think I may have tracked down Star Crossed and remarkably as befits Walter it is on topic, plus there is the bonus of a great pic of Abell SO740 to compare with Anna Nicole Smith.

What does Zsa Zsa have to say about this? Or is the 90 year old Zsa Zsa now ga ga and

Freddie can pretty much say anything he likes on the matter...he's still her husband..

From what I read, Zsa Zsa wasn't happy about it. And threatened her husband not to bring home the child if it were his, if Fred went against her the marriage would be over. I think he was ignoring what she said.

So six weeks later the crack team of detectives have figured out she OD'd. Shocking, but not nearly as shocking as the shape of the head of medical examiner Joshua Perper.

Here's a link with a handful of pics - creepy

you could ski off that thing

this one doesn't really do justice to how grotesque that thing is

METrNy7M.jpg

Blimey, I'm genuinely shocked. Suicide perhaps? I feel a bit sad for the little baby girl though.

i'm going for overdose.

i could have told you that - Ski Slope Head!

Blimey, I'm genuinely shocked. Suicide perhaps? I feel a bit sad for the little baby girl though.

i'm going for overdose.

i could have told you that - Ski Slope Head!

The man's obviously piste.

Boom boom.

Larry Birkhead.....come on down!!!

I saw him on the TV boasting over the paternity document. In my opinion he lacks the maturity to care for the child/inheritance.

It is clear to me that no-one actually wants the child - just the hundreds of millions that may be attached to it. It is a sorry state of affairs (no pun intended).

The only thing that w**ker cares about is his bank balance and place in history.

'Howard K Stern' is such a loser in the end. - He gained nothing by this. Just a f**ked up reputation.

Larry Birkhead.....come on down!!!

I saw him on the TV boasting over the paternity document. In my opinion he lacks the maturity to care for the child/inheritance.

It is clear to me that no-one actually wants the child - just the hundreds of millions that may be attached to it. It is a sorry state of affairs (no pun intended).

The only thing that w**ker cares about is his bank balance and place in history.

Yes, I totally agree.

Seeing him on the news last night he appeared to have won the lottery as against the responsibility of fatherhood.

The whole sorry business has been like an edition of the Jerry Springer Show without the bespectacled host.

Only in America though, eh?

Aye. maybe Larry will offer us all shares in the nipper......just an idea, like.

Anna Nicole Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, is suffering from multiple myeloma.

Put her in the Fringes forum then....

SC

SC

I've been here for ten years, you've been around for less than three months. I'm a mod and you're not. But don't let any of that stop you from telling me how I should post on here.

Could you just stick to putting your own posts in the right place and stop telling others how it should be done?

• Like 4

SC

Are you fucking retarded, how the shit does a thread subject's mother not warrant being in that thread you imbecilic prick?

Has Guest_Guest finally fucking registered?

• Like 1

SC

Are you fucking retarded, how the shit does a thread subject's mother not warrant being in that thread you imbecilic prick?

Has Guest_Guest finally fucking registered?

Dunno, I'll check the local hospitals!

• Like 1

Why the hell is this thread open?

SC

Why the hell is this thread open?

SC

242 posts and a fair percentage are fucking whinges.

Shut the fuck up, the forum has been this way for years, or fuck off.

Nobody is forcing you to remain.

• Like 4