Star Crossed

Should Notapotato Be Stripped Of His Moderatorship?

Should NAP be reduced to normal membership?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Basically, Notapotato seems to exist solely to give me warnings, to support the objectives of those who seek to bury your forum in mounds of steaming whoreshit, and to do a bit of deleting and move a few posts around.

That, in my opinion, is not a worthwhile use of his powers and he should, therefore, be reduced to the ranks of plain membership.

I know that I enjoy the support of several members of the Moderatorship in this campaign, and many members who have been dismayed by his impotence and, indeed, collaboration in the face of off-topic whoring (the "terrorism" of modern forum life).

nah, NAP seems to be doing alright from where i am? :D

That's because you're both a newbie and an incessant f*****g whore; one of NAP's star children. It's thank to people like you, Real Madron, that most of the decent posters left this site to be run over by ignorant f*****g halfwits. Like you!

dont post a f*****g poll if your not gonna like the results mate...

:D

Guest deathlister

Star Crossed is a complete w**ker and deserves to be ignored by everyone. Please ban him he is spoiling the forum, he is really boring, I'm off to watch television instead.

dont post a f*****g poll if your not gonna like the results mate...

:D

Say what? I'd would never assume that you'd vote my way. If you did, I'd be mortified, you no-class piece of sh*t.

Keep on whoring, go well ;)

Tater-Not is just doing a thankless job....if he isn't doing it someone else is or will and they'll whip your miserable ass into shape Star Lost.

and I didn;t vote in your two bit whore poll either......

Mate, that's what we do.

We aren't satirical genii, we aren't flash-herbert techie geeks, we don't bury anything under whoreshit, that's your (the members) job. We delete spam by the bucketload, we delete large amounts of pointless crap, we delete most of the pointless Pete Doherty nonsense but mostly we let things ride. Sorry if we're not upholding any imagined standards, but I didn't think we had any.

bury your forum in mounds of steaming whoreshit, and to do a bit of deleting and move a few posts around.

Mate, that's what we do.

We aren't satirical genii, we aren't flash-herbert techie geeks, we don't bury anything under whoreshit, that's your (the members) job. We delete spam by the bucketload, we delete large amounts of pointless crap, we delete most of the pointless Pete Doherty nonsense but mostly we let things ride. Sorry if we're not upholding any imagined standards, but I didn't think we had any.

bury your forum in mounds of steaming whoreshit, and to do a bit of deleting and move a few posts around.

All right, A-Jack!

Listen to me Star Crossed, i'm serious, your on very thin ice. You may not be here tommorow morning, so tone down.

The head honcho of the Hartlepool Deadlypool and a man with the self-depreciating wit to withstand the odd monkey hanging joke, there is no list of essential qualifications to be a mod but I'd rate those two qualities highly.

Can we get One Shot Paddy on this thread?

For no other reason than I'd love to see his Ian Paisley avatar next to the words; 'Ulster Says No-o-o-o-o!!!!!'

Listen to me Star Crossed, i'm serious, your on very thin ice. You may not be here tommorow morning, so tone down.

Well said Edgar....I mean Jasper....

Seems pretty conclusive.

Now if I can only get the T&GWU on my side, their 2.5 million votes should just about clinch it for me.

• Like 1

Seems pretty conclusive.

Now if I can only get the T&GWU on my side, their 2.5 million votes should just about clinch it for me.

I could always vote as my alter egos as well if that would help.....(if you ask if I did, I will deny it three times round ) Speaking of rounds.....who's to be buying the next one? While we wait how about a tune....

The Mermaid

Traditional - Lyrics as sung by Paul Clayton on Whaling And Sailing Songs

It was Friday morn when we set sail,

And we were not so far from the land,

When our captain, he spied a mermaid so fair,

With a comb and a glass in her hand.

Oh, the ocean waves do roll,

And the stormy winds do blow.

We old sailors are skipping at the top,

While the landlubbers lie down below, below, below,

Oh, the landlubbers lie down below.

And up spoke the captain of our gallant ship,

And a fine old man was he.

"This fishy mermaid has warned me of our doom,

We shall sink to the bottom of the sea."

And the ocean waves do roll,

And we old salts are sittin' at the top,

The landlubbers lie down below, below, below,

And up speaks the mate of our gallant ship,

And a well-spoken man was he,

"Oh, I have a wife in Salem by the sea,

And tonight a widow she will be."

We brave tars are skipping at the top,

And up spoke the cabin-boy of our gallant ship,

And a brave young lad was he.

"Oh, I have a sweetheart in Plymouth by the sea,

And tonight she'll be weeping for me."

And we old sailors are sitting at the top,

And up spoke the cook of our gallant ship,

And a crazy old butcher was he.

"Oh I care much more for my pots and my pans,

Than I do for the bottom of the sea."

We old sailors are skipping at the top,

Then three times around spun our gallant ship,

And three times around spun she.

And three times around spun our gallant ship,

And she went to the bottom of the sea.

We brave tars are skipping at the top,

What is this <<whoreshit>> poll you have created? Pot and kettle spring to mind.

You'd have been better to commence with; <<during the war>>, <<when I was in the navy>> or other attention grabbers.

You are just inciting us to post more in response to your flames, so what precisely is it you are aiming to achieve, what is your mission statement?

Whilst we are on the subject of bitching, it is not clever to berate people in such a puerile fashion. It shows no forethought or charisma. Whilst I am all up for ranting and fisticuffs, as it usually makes for a good chuckle, I prefer the factual based argument for such purposes.

Though I feel bad feeding the troll, I shall respond anyways.

If there was any person who taught me that post-whoring was wrong, it was NAP. He had a logical and well-reasoned argument and convinced me to stop. Granted, I still get the occasional tease, but that's nothing more than a little reminder not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Notapotato: Tough but fair. If you can't stand the heat, get the f**k out of the barn!

At the risk of either incurring someone's wrath, or looking like a dunce, what exactly is post-whoring? Is it like posting random crap that's not related to the topic or something?

At the risk of either incurring someone's wrath, or looking like a dunce, what exactly is post-whoring? Is it like posting random crap that's not related to the topic or something?

Something like that - usually with a view to boosting post numbers. I see that Star Crossed is coming up for the big 3 sixes number. Perhaps we could have a poll on whether he'll be banned from the forum before he gets there!

In my opinion, he has just about deserved total banishment on last evening's showing alone. Perhaps his next post will be an abject apology to all of us who witnessed it? I wonder....

Can we get One Shot Paddy on this thread?

For no other reason than I'd love to see his Ian Paisley avatar next to the words; 'Ulster Says No-o-o-o-o!!!!!'

Ulster Says No!!!

Or how about his other classic,

Never, Never, Never!

The way he seemes to bully and browbeat anyone who has a different opinion SC could be the good Rev! :ghost:

What a tw@ish poll tbfch :ghost:

I'd hate to go off topic here with this question but what is tbfch?

to be f'in/frank.....???

OMG Hull has a music scene, well you learn something new everyday ;-)

and, yes I have blatantly chosen to ignore The Beautiful Shite. No offence.

again no offence SC, for this noob has gone so horribly off-topic.

Though I feel bad feeding the troll, I shall respond anyways.

If there was any person who taught me that post-whoring was wrong, it was NAP. He had a logical and well-reasoned argument and convinced me to stop. Granted, I still get the occasional tease, but that's nothing more than a little reminder not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Notapotato: Tough but fair. If you can't stand the heat, get the f**k out of the barn!

We're in a barn? :ghost: