Star Crossed

Should Notapotato Be Stripped Of His Moderatorship?

Should NAP be reduced to normal membership?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted "No", personally I think NAP is doing a fine job. I've not known NAP to abuse his moderator status to resolve personal disputes.

How interesting....

I(myself & LG) go away for a wee while and stuff like this happens, hey I dunno what this is all about even....(that's what we get for missing the meetings I guess).

Personally I gotta say I've never saw NAP do anything bad to anyone out of spite or anything else and I trully believe he is NOT of that nature anyway.

I will put this down to a misunderstanding and I think you guys should just kiss & make up...(ohh what a thread that would make eh!!!) hehehe

NAP & yourself SC are both my friends and I think we should all just get on with it and do what we love to do best......Bitch at the Celebs !!!

regards

scsi

Star Crossed is a complete w**ker and deserves to be ignored by everyone. Please ban him he is spoiling the forum, he is really boring, I'm off to watch television instead.

Is this the opposite of 70s/80s kids TV show "Why don't you...?"?

I voted no - don't exclude him (or anyone) just for being different

You're entering a world of pain Walter. You knew you were when you did this. It's a bit silly donchathink? I sometimes enjoy your hate-filled invective but this kind of thing does you no credit. Notapotato is as fine a potato that is not one that you are likely (or not) to find anywhere.

I went to the Emirates stadium earlier along with 60,000 others, and, at an appropriate moment, elected to urinate. The male urinals were, very slightly, how can I say, 'hippo house'. As I tapped my draining member, reflectively, I gave thanks to the wretches who must clear our ill-aimed fluids at the end of the day.

Dear Readers, are our moderators not in the same boat? They tidy up our daily outpourings with good grace. Shouldn't we, from time to time, accept that, their exposure to our verbal whiffs and emissions entitles them to the occasional bout of officious censorship. Notapotato has on occasion commented on my deviation from the strict purpose of this site. Nevertheless, I admire the fellow's dedication to a thankless task. Keep it up NAP. God bless you.

Hmmm toilets at a football ground, what will they think of next? For years now in the lower leagues we've piled all the excrement on the pitch.

I trust NAP's tactful and tolerant hand will exercise itself upon me if the above is in any way off topic!

I voted no.

I voted No.

Guest Guest
Hmmm toilets at a football ground, what will they think of next? For years now in the lower leagues we've piled all the excrement on the pitch.

I trust NAP's tactful and tolerant hand will exercise itself upon me if the above is in any way off topic!

Maryport had a football ground once but it had a design fault, they put the seats in facing the pitch :(

Do we have to wait for the results from the Luxemburg jury or can we take these results as being conclusive?

Do we have to wait for the results from the Luxemburg jury or can we take these results as being conclusive?

Maybe we shoud go to Peter Snow and see what his swing-o-meter says?

Maryport had a football ground once but it had a design fault, they put the seats in facing the pitch :)

:(;):D:D:D

Maryport never had a proper ground but the same joke has done the rounds about Workington - just down the road - for years. Any football fans in Maryport would sooner go thirty odd miles to Carlisle than a couple of stops down the train line, which takes you just beyond Borough Park; home of Workington Reds.

;):D:D:D:)

Maryport never had a proper ground but the same joke has done the rounds about Workington - just down the road - for years. Any football fans in Maryport would sooner go thirty odd miles to Carlisle than a couple of stops down the train line, which takes you just beyond Borough Park; home of Workington Reds.

Or a couple more train stops across the border :(

That reads as if, even had they gone entirely the other way, the results would have held any sway whatsoever with the status of nap's modship.

Since when is the DL a democracy?

Mind there's mystery to be had here. Assuming SC is one of the two 'yes' votes, who is the other? I'll admit to voting with the majority on this occasion.

Pointless nonsense, didn't vote.

I feel the same way about general elections.

That reads as if, even had they gone entirely the other way, the results would have held any sway whatsoever with the status of nap's modship.

I hope it's not, I much prefer a dictatorship :P

Mind there's mystery to be had here. Assuming SC is one of the two 'yes' votes, who is the other? I'll admit to voting with the majority on this occasion.

Who is Matt Hopkins?

Let me guess ...

Who is Matt Hopkins?

Let me guess ...

That's a very disturbing read. Imagine spending all that time writing such a steaming heap!?

I hope it's not, I much prefer a dictatorship :P

Would that be a squid led dictatorship?

Who is Matt Hopkins?

Let me guess ...

I like how in one of the pictures he's given names to the animals, including "Windsor", "Six" and "iain". Talk about attention to detail.

Who is Matt Hopkins?

Let me guess ...

Has the whore-finder general lost yet?

I suggest we put him out his misery.

From the Whorefinder's page:

One of the first documented cases instigated by Hopkins was against a woman named Elizabeth Clarke. She was a one-legged widow from Maryport, or so the story goes, whose life had begun at five O'clock, or was it Six?

That's f*****g outrageous, and wrong........I don't have an 'e' at the end of my name.