Rude Kid

Slobodan Milosevic

Absolutely, not the complete fault of the US and Europe, of course people like Milosevic, Tudjman and others had to buy the garbage that the west sold them in order to perform the atrocities they did. Ethnic tensions always exist in all parts of the world. The US especiall has a tendency to use it to create chaos which they can economicaly, militarilly and politicaly gain from. Which today turns out to be true in the case of the balkans.

Regardless, the history of the west speaks for itself as it has blood on its hands from almost every war, genocide, murder, etc. that have occured in the last years.

as stated in my first post, the book was scheduled to come out in April, not sure now what'll happen to it. I hope it'll still come out.

I'll try to do some research on it and post info.

So just mostly our fault then.

I just figured that the Serbs & Croats fighting each other in WWII, then all having to live in one country under Tito's independent communist rule for about 45 years probably made tensions simmer for a bit before the west even got a chance to meddle, either with weapons or politics.

I'm happy to be corrected on this if I'm wrong, however. I may be a bit out of my depth on this one.

Guest Mili Sefic

Absolutely, not the complete fault of the US and Europe, of course people like Milosevic, Tudjman and others had to buy the garbage that the west sold them in order to perform the atrocities they did. Ethnic tensions always exist in all parts of the world. The US especiall has a tendency to use it to create chaos which they can economicaly, militarilly and politicaly gain from. Which today turns out to be true in the case of the balkans.

Regardless, the history of the west speaks for itself as it has blood on its hands from almost every war, genocide, murder, etc. that have occured in the last years.

as stated in my first post, the book was scheduled to come out in April, not sure now what'll happen to it. I hope it'll still come out.

I'll try to do some research on it and post info.

So just mostly our fault then.

I just figured that the Serbs & Croats fighting each other in WWII, then all having to live in one country under Tito's independent communist rule for about 45 years probably made tensions simmer for a bit before the west even got a chance to meddle, either with weapons or politics.

I'm happy to be corrected on this if I'm wrong, however. I may be a bit out of my depth on this one.

If you havent already, I would suggest reading "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins

Further,

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle....EVIC-POISON.xml

Guest Mili Sefic

ps. you're generalizing when you say "Our fault"

typical american (98%) has no idea what goes on outside the box, its the 2% that run the show. Inside and outside the box. So before you go and start feeling guilty, don't! Its not your fault

:o

typical american (98%)

O so you record and study american phrases and even convert them into percentages?

Some life you must have. :o

typical american (98%)

O so you record and study american phrases and even convert them into percentages?

Some life you must have. :o

Thats exactly what 61% of serbo-croats said in 2003. :rolleyes:

Nothing concrete to add at all bar from how surprised I am, despite rumours of illness & suicide attempts and most of all, good riddance. :o I know a few Serbs, they were delighted when he went in 2000, I'd imagine they'd be estatic, yet cheated, with this.

Nothing concrete to add at all bar from how surprised I am, despite rumours of illness & suicide attempts and most of all, good riddance. :o I know a few Serbs, they were delighted when he went in 2000, I'd imagine they'd be estatic, yet cheated, with this.

My first inclination was that it was a suicide along the lines of Milan Babic. I'm exceedingly surprised that he might not have been faking his health problems.

Now if only the same could be said about Pinochet... :rolleyes:

Nothing concrete to add at all bar from how surprised I am, despite rumours of illness & suicide attempts and most of all, good riddance. :) I know a few Serbs, they were delighted when he went in 2000, I'd imagine they'd be estatic, yet cheated, with this.

My first inclination was that it was a suicide along the lines of Milan Babic. I'm exceedingly surprised that he might not have been faking his health problems.

Now if only the same could be said about Pinochet... :evil:

The so-called 'rumours' suggesting he may have topped himself, or indeed, 'been topped' appear to be gathering pace... ;)

Yes UN tribunal seeking answers on his death.

A Dutch forensic team were unable to determine a cause of death, so an autopsy was ordered!

Results later today (Sunday)! Could be the guy of C4 doing it! :)

The BBC news ticker is reporting that a source has told Dutch TV that leprosy drugs have been found in Milosevic's blood.

So suicide or murder is looking more likely.

I think it is a real shame that Milosevic has died. Now, I must say that I am no fan of the man, not even a little. The shame here is that without a real conclusion to the trial, it leaves a lot of other things in limbo. A good, solid conviction of Milosevic could have opened the doors to getting a lot of people below him tossed in the can too. Without that keystone trial, that becomes exceptionally unlikely.

I think it is a real shame that Milosevic has died. Now, I must say that I am no fan of the man, not even a little. The shame here is that without a real conclusion to the trial, it leaves a lot of other things in limbo. A good, solid conviction of Milosevic could have opened the doors to getting a lot of people below him tossed in the can too. Without that keystone trial, that becomes exceptionally unlikely.

The Chief U.N. prosocutor agrees with you.

The Chief U.N. prosocutor agrees with you.

Damn, you beat me to it Paul. :)

"classical heart failure".

Classical heart failure? As opposed to what. Rock heart failure? Pop heart failure? Jazz heart fa....

Edit: Damn you, One Shot Paddy! You stole my joke. :)

Classical heart failure? As opposed to what. Rock heart failure? Pop heart failure? Jazz heart fa....

Great minds think alike :evil:

Or Fools seldom differ ;)

WHAT, you only got one? :evil:;):D

Well, you know.

I made a half decent attempt at a joke yesterday so I think I'm doing ok.

Or Fools seldom differ :D

So true ;)

Well, you know.

I made a half decent attempt at a joke yesterday so I think I'm doing ok.

We all should try our best,sometimes we err,forgiveness is a virtue I instill in my offspring.

That & unarmed combat.

Guest Guest
Reminds me of that great sketch on Monkey Dust of Milosevic. Not sure if anyone has seen it, Monkey Dust that is. I've only ever met one other person that has!

I don´t know what you whant he was the best president of balkan

Reminds me of that great sketch on Monkey Dust of Milosevic. Not sure if anyone has seen it, Monkey Dust that is. I've only ever met one other person that has!

I don´t know what you whant he was the best president of balkan

I dont know Tito rates a mention.

But he did have a very good neighbourhood watch scheme.