Amy seems to be getting her act together.Shes trying hard to stay off the drugs according to gher friends.I think she might make it.I for one am praying she does.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... :rolleyes: There is a greater chance that I get hit by a comet while I am sitting at my computer.

Guest Guest
Amy seems to be getting her act together.Shes trying hard to stay off the drugs according to gher friends.I think she might make it.I for one am praying she does.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... :rolleyes: There is a greater chance that I get hit by a comet while I am sitting at my computer.

you shouldnt joke about things like that

Amy Winehouse looks like she was tied to the back of a slow moving automobile and dragged down the block to the nearest 7 - 11. The combination of an expensive prostitute and Fridays waitress also fits her image. Then again we must look beyond the simple misfortunes of human beings and look at the prestige which exists. So basically what I'm trying to say is .. give me Amy an aspirin and some good wine and I'll tell you all about it in the morning.

AKA Declinehouse.

She has been in rehab for a whole WEEK now :lol: . The girl wants to attend the Grammys.

If you had meddling parents (and in-laws) like hers, you'd all be probably taking as many drugs as she is. Actually, let me rephrase that: If I had meddling parents (and in-laws) like hers I would be taking just as many drugs, I tell you! :sicktherm:

Amy Winehouse looks like she was tied to the back of a slow moving automobile and dragged down the block to the nearest 7 - 11. The combination of an expensive prostitute and Fridays waitress also fits her image. Then again we must look beyond the simple misfortunes of human beings and look at the prestige which exists. So basically what I'm trying to say is .. give me Amy an aspirin and some good wine and I'll tell you all about it in the morning.

Dear Mr. Scream,

I'd be more than happy to look after your guide dog for you while you are 'entertaining' Ms. Winehouse.

Yogi

Guest Guest_dave_*
Do you honestly think she or Pete Doherty are actually going to end up dead anytime soon? I don't.

Im praying for Amy to get her life together.Im praying for something else to happen to Pete Doherty...

Do you honestly think she or Pete Doherty are actually going to end up dead anytime soon? I don't.

Im praying for Amy to get her life together.Im praying for something else to happen to Pete Doherty...

She actually used to look quite attractive around 2004. Now, she looks like a scrawny, tattooed, alcoholic junkie wreck.

It's not my kind of music (just too pop/current) but I actually think a couple of songs of hers are not bad...

'shakes head sadly at the tupidity of todays young people...' <_<

“Amy is OK. She is making progress but will be in rehab for a long time.”

If it means she misses the Grammys, who cares?

On a drip, oddly, this is a good sign. If she's in the serious vomiting phase she's fighting her addiction, and it's fighting back.

Are we sure it wasn't 'Camden busking legend' Blind Adrian Owusu's incendiary blues licks that were responsible?

Woke up this mornin'... and was 3 hours late for work, another mobile phone lost on night bus.

Winehouse wins Five Grammys

Wow, and not five grammys of coke either.

Great, give the junkie all the Grammys.

She is more famous for her over the top drug taking than her singing. Her singing isn't even that great (although I do have limited knowledge on her career). But the songs I've heard aren't that great.

Silly f***kers.

Her reactions are so bizarre. It was like 'she had no f****n idea who to hug' so she ran to a couple of her random background singers who were definitely happy to put their hands on her. It was also a first time for me because I was never informed that Amy sang like a sister.

It's like her style is the combination of an Italian coke head and a gangsta who paints her nails black. If that doesn't make any sense to you please don't feel free to question me.

I think she should gain 7\8 pounds. I also see she was never educated on Mic skills\Stage morals but overall the girl is very weird and obviously her achievements are not 'based on her musical talent' but her tabloid consistency. The only intelligent part of her 'winning' (which I kept changing the channel) is the fact that she called her song 'Rehab'

Winehouse wins Five Grammys

Wow, and not five grammys of coke either.

Great, give the junkie all the Grammys.

She is more famous for her over the top drug taking than her singing. Her singing isn't even that great (although I do have limited knowledge on her career). But the songs I've heard aren't that great.

Silly f***kers.

That's a bit on the nose isn't it old boy? You might find that her private life isn't quite the news in the States as it is in Britain. The American news media has never been better summed up than Julian Barnes' famous quote; "buy a newspaper and see you own country disappear".

On the other hand, I've found it hard to take the Grammys seriously since 1990's best new artist.

I saw her live at the Isle of Wight Festival last summer, and she was sensational.

I agree that the tabloid coverage has been excessive, but I don't believe her drug taking is all she is famous for. And some people in this thread have said that she has no talent and only a regular voice.... WTF?!?!

Rock on, Amy!

Singer Amy Winehouse is "on the road to recovery" after being treated for drug addiction in rehab, her mother Janis has told GMTV. She told the ITV breakfast show: "Amy's coming back, she's definitely on the road back."

I'm convinced....please delete the thread as it is no longer necessary. A wasted pick for me....what was I thinking :(:P:lol:

I'm convinced I was right about the fact someone would intervene before she died, you've only got to consider the lobbying power that earned her 5 Grammys to realise she's still a serious earner with the potential to earn loads more.

Then again, that film with the crack pipe shows her self-destructive potential and I wouldn't kick yerself too hard yet Miser. She has ten months and a couple of weeks to survive before you are denied the points for all time.

Guest Guest

Crackhouse will be raising the quality of the rancid Brits a notch or two later today, barring late mishaps.

But why no nominations for the lass herself - could it be because she didn't get round to actually making any music between the binges in 2007?

The Sun reckons that Amy is “getting back to her worst”.

A friend said: “Amy’s in an awful state again — she’s clearly on drugs. Many of us think full-time residential rehab is the only option but she won’t go back.”