Yeah, I thought the Dingo gag a fairly passable bit of humour.

Yes, I thought the comments were a little OTT considering the overall tone of the thread. However, I have broad shoulders and a wide enough back for plenty more knives. Of course, we all know that the dingos were set up, so I apologise to them and them alone.

Pesky kid, but gotten away with it, now read the leaflet and visit the website. This lot will soon publish a book of 30 reasons to believe she wasn't abducted. They're also looking for a venue for their second 'international' conference. Mebbe, we could combine our festivities with theirs, that'd be a day out, eh?

One of the young friends of The Voice of Young Maryport was telling me there's a Facebook group called, something like, if 2,000,000 People Join This Group I'll Give Madeline McCann Back.

Maddie, incidentally, is an anagram of I'm dead!

Oh yeah and.....

My girlfriend is really keen for me to meet her parents.

I really don't want to though, that Kate McCann looks like a real bitch.

One of the young friends of The Voice of Young Maryport was telling me there's a Facebook group called, something like, if 2,000,000 People Join This Group I'll Give Madeline McCann Back.

Maddie, incidentally, is an anagram of I'm dead!

Oh yeah and.....

My girlfriend is really keen for me to meet her parents.

I really don't want to though, that Kate McCann looks like a real bitch.

I was eating my oatmeal yesteerday and I had switched to a blend. I combined Quaker the one which Uncle Wilfie reccommends with the McCann's and then added my brown sugar and milk. I use the fat free milk and I think their may be aliens living in it because it tastes funny. I bought a different brand because it was a better price but think I'll go back to my usual brand.

At any rate I just wanted to mention I've been supporting their search by eating McCann's Oatmeal occasionally.

I was eating my oatmeal yesteerday and I had switched to a blend. I combined Quaker the one which Uncle Wilfie reccommends with the McCann's and then added my brown sugar and milk. I use the fat free milk and I think their may be aliens living in it because it tastes funny. I bought a different brand because it was a better price but think I'll go back to my usual brand.

At any rate I just wanted to mention I've been supporting their search by eating McCann's Oatmeal occasionally.

Oatmeal is a Quinquagenarian's breakfast. Bland, tasteless and plain boring. I would say that cinnamon is a vital ingredient when oatmeal is consumed. I often think Breakfast can be a very interesting topic when there is time to waste. Breakfast itself reveals a lot about a human being. I go on cereal strikes sometimes but lately I've been changing it up. I've always liked Newman's own, but some might prefer Kellogg's cornflakes or honey bunches of oats. Newman's is sweet enough but crunchy and honey bunches is much more substantial than say regular cornflakes.

Sometimes It's hard to believe Paul Newman is dead for some reason. Is it just me? It probably is.

I also seem to think someones choice of coffee or tea is an indicator of who they are. I don't really take sugar. Sometimes I drink it black but I don't mind a little milk and surprisingly I was in a ice coffee served black habit this passed summer. I only drink tea occasionally and I was never one for those waffles drenched in syrup or a dozen strips of bacon because I've never been a carnivore in the morning hours. I do have my toast every now and then and I might have it tomorrow. I don't like the white bread unless it's Italian bread toasted. Nobody knows toast unless they've had Italian bread toasted. Hm, another advertising slogan. Wheat toast is just as good and it's only a myth that eggs cause high cholesterol, but according to the American Heart Association it's a whole different story. I do like bagels and orange juice is essential in the early hours but the urge for vitamin C and other drinks needs to be moderated. I really don't understand people who have to pour everything to the tippy top of the cup. When people pour drinks they develop this excessive behavior that they seem unaware of. Do we have any tippy toppers or dunkers out here? I wonder what other members have for breakfast? ..

I just felt like talking about the breakfast hour tonight. Off topic? Yes. Ridiculous? Maybe. Why? .. Because I can.

Remember – drinking alcohol can seriously harm your baby.

Especially if you’re in Portugal and can't be arsed to pay for a babysitter.

Sometimes It's hard to believe Paul Newman is dead for some reason. Is it just me? It probably is.
Uh, no, it's Paul Newman. Paul Newman is dead, not you.

Sometimes I drink .

Gee, now there's a surprise.

This morning I ate oatmeal with cinnnamon even before reading Monsieur Scream's suggestion that I should. Later, for dinner I am dining on fettucine Alfredo maybe with those tender young green peas along side to sail around in the excess sauce.

Does anybody have a loaf of Italian bread I could have for, oh say, a nickel? I need some garlic bread for my dinner as well, Uncle Wilfie becomes extremely agitated when I don't have garlic bread for him.

We will follow with a pot of black coffee and then adjourn to the study (actually the alcove) for a game of chess. It's going to be snowy and cold tonight so we'll have no need to worry about turning in early.

McCanns 'were suspected by police'

Portuguese police believed Madeleine McCann died in her family's holiday flat and that her parents faked her abduction, a court has heard.

The accusations are still not going away.......

In other news, Pope found to be catholic.

McCanns 'were suspected by police'

Portuguese police believed Madeleine McCann died in her family's holiday flat and that her parents faked her abduction, a court has heard.

The accusations are still not going away.......

and gay!

Why wasn't this "bombshell" posted in its correct thread??? :)

Stephen Hawking has pledged to do all he can to find Madeleine McCann.

He's going to press Ctrl+F.

Why did you edit this TF? It was a fukin amazing reply.

Because he's a coward...

The only way toget to the bottom of this case is to make all those involved take a lie detector test.

I really hope the police wise up to what's gone on in the past and put an end to this sorry tale.

The only way toget to the bottom of this case is to make all those involved take a lie detector test.

I really hope the police wise up to what's gone on in the past and put an end to this sorry tale.

Bit of an over-reaction to one edit from TF innit?

I'm not sure how much I trust polygraphs, although I admit I'm fairly ignorant about them. I figure though, that there are certain types of people who can lie to the point where even a polygraph would believe. My bigger worry, though, would be that I'd get nervous or flustered when hooked up, which would cause true statements to ring up as a lie.

Deathlist is an education, someone enlighten me please.

I'm not sure how much I trust polygraphs, although I admit I'm fairly ignorant about them. I figure though, that there are certain types of people who can lie to the point where even a polygraph would believe. My bigger worry, though, would be that I'd get nervous or flustered when hooked up, which would cause true statements to ring up as a lie.

I lied through one. It's not hard.

There's a reason they are inadmissible in court, at least over here.

I used to occasionally catch a few minutes of the Jeremy Bile show. Lie detectors seemed to feature on most episodes, so regardless of their fallibility or otherwise, it seems good for an hour's morning television.

I lied through one. It's not hard.

There's a reason they are inadmissible in court, at least over here.

Hmm. I want to ask why you ended up on a polygraph and, specifically what you lied about, but I'd never know whether your answers are truthful. Bugger.

I've been trying to recall it for the record. Basically I think he was commenting somewhat directly at MPFC's questionable taste in humour, calling him a sick fuck or something like that. MPFC would probably be able to help out. I didn't actually get the joke but then I don't know what pressing Ctrl+F does.