Er, just keeping this thread in the public eye using my media-savvy bumping skills. Here's a piece which generally tells us wicked, clueless internet-forum people to stop being beastly to Diana Kate, and that the meedja are not in any way to blame for all this hysteria, oh no sir.

India Knight - the fat, sanctimonious pig. She writes 10,000 words about the McCanns and lectures us for obsessing over the story. I got bored halfway through.

On the assumption little Maddie is now dead, I'm to the point where I'm actually hoping the parents did it.

• Like 1

while the ones of Gerry make him look like a serial killer?

What, has he done the twins as well?

Getting seriously annoyed now.

Why haven't they arrested Kate and Gerry it is so obvious they done it, so why are the cops waiting around.

As for Sir Richard Branson is he stupid or something or just plain blind

"I can't think of anyone I know who's had a worse time." Um there are many people who are having a "worst" time.He just donating money for a publicity stunt.

while the ones of Gerry make him look like a serial killer?

What, has he done the twins as well?

No no no no no no no, what I mean is, is the pictures of him are designed to point the public into the thinking that he is the killer while making sure that Kate appears the innocent party, in the way Myra Hindley wasn't...if you know what I mean...

Aye, I'm getting yer drift there. So, I'm the only one on this thread that thinks they - like - didn't kill their own child, then?

Aye, I'm getting yer drift there. So, I'm the only one on this thread that thinks they - like - didn't kill their own child, then?

Well...I'm beginning to think we're getting carried away with the McCann as killers angle, but there are still some holes in the story they're giving...and now they're not saying anything at all so the speculation continues. I'm not the only one who's been tempted by the dark side of this tale simply because of the potential schadenfreude of the press hopping on their bandwagon and then realising an altogether darker truth emerging....

Frankly I don't know what to think anymore, the whole things gone insane. It would be great if it turned out that Madeline (how popular is that name going to be for baby girls this season?) went to get a drink of water, was tempted to have a bit of a walkabout, got lost and was then found by a kindly old deaf/mute man who had no idea of the kerfuffle this would cause.....

But that might be on the optimistic side of the spectrum methinks!

Jose Mourinho has said that he just wants to go back to Portugal and disappear for a bit.

Kate and Gerry McCann have offered to help.

Jose Mourinho has said that he just wants to go back to Portugal and disappear for a bit.

Kate and Gerry McCann have offered to help.

Boudicca, you are a sick Moderator. I was always having repsect for you, but how are you liking it now if you have to get help in Jose Mourihno his (maybe, in future) murder by the McCanns? :blink:

Boudicca is assisting a murder! Mr. Four Whores (you are a very suspicious character) Do you fraud taxes Mr. Four whores? Not attending Jury Duty? '

Someone threatened to go to the police about one of my friends after he cracked a McCann joke.

There are some strange web surfer out there...

McCann jokes don't help your comedy career. Rhys Jones isn't funny either, apparently. Still be interested to hear the offensive jokes myself, like.

McCann jokes don't help your comedy career. Rhys Jones isn't funny either, apparently. Still be interested to hear the offensive jokes myself, like.

Ooh, of all the cities to make such a faux-pax. Not very forgiving, the Scousers- just ask The Sun and FHM magazine.

Cheers,

BHB

Ooh, of all the cities to make such a faux-pax. Not very forgiving, the Scousers- just ask The Sun and FHM magazine.

Cheers,

BHB

And Boris Johnson.

It's bad reporting to say this happened without saying what the jokes actually were so that we can make up our own minds. I suspect they were not very funny in spite of the potential offence. Has anyone heard/seen them? Just wondered from a social history point of view.

I wonder who'll play Kate & Gerry in the movie? I was thinking maybe Kate Winslet & Brad Pitt.

There's been something nagging at me every time I've seen the gorgeous Kate McCann... "I know that face from somewhere..." Today it finally dawned on me why she seems familiar...

sarahalexanderplayskaterw8.jpg

Sarah Alexander plays Kate McCann in "Find Maddy: A True Story"

Find Maddie: A true story

Gerry could be played by

wbw6es.jpg

Meatloaf

16t6v5.jpg

Bruce Willis

10zvlvr.jpg

Vince Vaughn

x6c6o.jpg

Any other suggestions to play him?

My Portuguese is (to say the very least) a little rusty but,

crynews.jpg

"Um dingo comeu meu bebê" should be clear enough to any Lusophone.

I'm thinking mebbe Paul Gascoigne and Lily Savage!

It's bad reporting to say this happened without saying what the jokes actually were so that we can make up our own minds. I suspect they were not very funny in spite of the potential offence. Has anyone heard/seen them? Just wondered from a social history point of view.

The joke was something along the lines of; Rhys Jones, Madeline McCann.....when are parents going to learn not to put their kids in football tops from Liverpool.

It's a good point Godot, comedians get away with much worse because when they make good jokes, even about the sickest things, the laughs drown out the boos. Saw Mark Thomas do a whole routine about incest and teaching his son to wank, hilarious.

Kate is not looking too well these days.

Kate is not looking too well these days.

You'd stop eating too if the authorities were close to finding how you murdered your daughter.

• Like 1