Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

I saw Frankie Boyle at the Colston Hall in Bristol last night. Laughed my tits off all night long, very funny indeed :-)

For those of you living in Britain, you technically don't have an MP at the minute.

Bye bye Alex... :)

I do like a nice romantic story.

Guest David

Soccer pundit Ron Atkinson. My favourite ever soccer pundit.

Guest TDF

"Outraged people" - had great fun in the pub last night trying to persuade a psychology student that Deathlist is just a game.

"Outraged people" - had great fun in the pub last night trying to persuade a psychology student that Deathlist is just a game.

I suppose the student has a point:

Deathlist.net, it's not just entertainment, it's an education.

regards,

Hein

Tomorrow's budget.

At least now I have an excuse for being unemployed. :closedeyes:

Having a house full of dogs :banghead: . My boss is going on holiday tomorrow and had no one to look after her 3 dogs, in a mad moment I offered my services. So glad I did, I am now surrounded by 3 lovely good natured and affectionate dogs. I had a lovely evening walking them all and it's great to have the house resounding with the pitter patter of woofs running about, mind you at the moment they are all snoozing on my bed and I am wondering if there will be any room for me!

My trusty hot water bottle, oh.. And the smell of Dettol..Weird, I know....!

Are you a nurse? ;)

Are you a nurse? :o

No, not a nurse, but funnily enough I did work as a nursing assistant a few years back. The hot water bottle and Dettol thing stretches all the way back to childhood,though...I reckon I'm just a little strange!! ;)

I'd like to know whose pinpoint accuracy has given me so many sN-words.

Soccer_sportscaster_incoming.gif

I'd like to know who's pinpoint accuracy has given me so many sN-words.

According to the ever so reliable Sun it was Dutch international Khalid Boulahrouz.

regards,

Hein

Now that is almost as funny as this

Now that is almost as funny as this

Thats an old'un but a good'un.

Funnier still are the comments people have put on :angry2:

The band of which I was formerly a member is playing on Sunday.

They will be an all percussion band (all drums) as they don't have enough cornet players for the event.

I think that's brilliant. :)

Fixing your broken stereo and then playing Foo Fighters so loud it causes your neighbours to have involuntary bowel movements. Utter bliss :D

Oh, and getting Take That tickets after only trying for about 45 minutes whilst all around you cry into their Weetabix because they haven't got them despite sitting on Ticketmaster for 27 hours. I know, I know, I should grow up :P

Guest David
Fixing your broken stereo and then playing Foo Fighters so loud it causes your neighbours to have involuntary bowel movements. Utter bliss :D

Oh, and getting Take That tickets after only trying for about 45 minutes whilst all around you cry into their Weetabix because they haven't got them despite sitting on Ticketmaster for 27 hours. I know, I know, I should grow up :P

My trip to the delightful village of Holmfirth - where they shot Last of the Summer Wine - and my meeting the late Bill Owen when I was 14. A charming man. Scot and I got our photo taken with Bill - and he told us we were great boys and wanted to adopt us as his grandsons. I still treasure that snap of us with Bill. Peter Sallis and Frank Thornton were very nice too. In fact, I've just been baqck to Holmfirth - I stayed at the White Horse - which also featured in the show. Very pleasant and the meals are excellent. Thoroughly recommend it.

The boss had a new pet project which he forced on us, making a multi-storey car park pay on exit. He spent thousands on state of the art machines and barriers.

Therefore imagine the mirth when the whole set up literally broke down at 530 this evening just as 60 cars were queuing to get out of said car park.

Bosses new exit barrier was (at my last look) being attacked by a lady in her late 50's and finally being bent to one side.

We all just left. You can't do enough for a good boss can you? :D:P

My new ISP.

I can now watch actual real live TV on my computer whereas with AO-HELL I couldn't even watch a low-def youtube vid without the blue circle of no-response burning into the screen.

And its nearly £10 a month cheaper.