On 20/11/2023 at 00:50, Steve said:

How do I get my own Avatar? I would like one showing my favourite football teams badge - Port Vale 

Was this what you were after? It’s the right size and square so is good to go if you want it.

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg.4337418c28c062ed3eac178936599e1e.jpeg

Oh right, Christmas avvy season so time for Santa Ronnie. Ring a ling a dong ding dong ding.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TQR said:

Was this what you were after? It’s the right size and square so is good to go if you want it.

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg.4337418c28c062ed3eac178936599e1e.jpeg

Yes this is exactly what I was after, many thanks 

I saw the cover for Empire magazine's upcoming special issue to celebrate 25 years of the Star Wars prequels and I recognised a certain someone, so I thought I'd join in the celebrations and give myself a bit of a refresh.

79428412_GF6D50oXYAA3Lzi(1).thumb.jpeg.8401f18e6f776a470d71722ae35c83df.jpeg

• Like 4

I visited Mike Kelley's art exhibition called "Ghost and Spirit" earlier this week and somehow thought of our @ObakeFilter Best regards!

20240423_165724.jpg

• Like 7

I will update my avatar every day until the 5-month drought ends, in the style of my favourite album of the week (Bon Jovi fans, fucking fight me):

• Like 6

After little consideration, I have decided to replace James Earl Carter and appoint myself someone I feel deserves to live to immortal status even though is he quite far from that.

That man is Giorgetto Giugiaro. Not only does he have the kind of awesome name only an Italian could have and that he's probably the last living 60s major Italian car designer, but I also learned recently he designed the Alfa Romeo Brera, a car I had the pleasure of owning for two years (though an absolute nightmare to maintain, hence just 2 years). Some of his more notable designs being the Lotus Esprit, the DeLorean and the original Lancia Delta.

With this I will also announce the drop of James Earl Carter from my DBN 2024 team for the mid season replacements, seeing as he just won't die.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Immortal said:

I also learned recently he designed the Alfa Romeo Brera, a car I had the pleasure of owning for two years (though an absolute nightmare to maintain, hence just 2 years)

Nice, gorgeous car. My avatar a few days ago was the front of a 159. Pretty much the same thing. More Alfas to come (though not designed by Giugiaro).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Immortal said:

That man is Giorgetto Giugiaro. Not only does he have the kind of awesome name only an Italian could have and that he's probably the last living 60s major Italian car designer, but I also learned recently he designed the Alfa Romeo Brera, a car I had the pleasure of owning for two years (though an absolute nightmare to maintain, hence just 2 years). Some of his more notable designs being the Lotus Esprit, the DeLorean and the original Lancia Delta.

Being a proper car anorak, I'm a huge fan of Giugiaro's work. A legendary designer of some of the most mouthwateringly desirable cars of all time, as well as everyday fixtures like the OG Volkswagen Golf. 

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Nice, gorgeous car. My avatar a few days ago was the front of a 159. Pretty much the same thing. More Alfas to come (though not designed by Giugiaro).

I learned to drive in my dad's 159 for a bit. Two days after I passed my test it suffered a total failure of all the engine electrics, and I had to go and rescue him in my shitey old Focus, which blew its water pump on the way back. That was not the best evening ever.

• Like 1

On 11/06/2024 at 07:59, Clorox Bleachman said:

I will update my avatar every day until the 5-month drought ends, in the style of my favourite album of the week (Bon Jovi fans, fucking fight me):

Brat Month is over:

493014918_Screenshot_20240718-1315312.thumb.png.b3ce78c0f2db005ed749b1f61f2e2785.png

Now it's time for Brat and it's the same but there's three more songs so it's not to shine:

1521286657_Screenshot_20240612-0106473.thumb.jpg.3a208bf57313b3c471f477d0fbca15de.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 18/07/2024 at 21:20, Clorox Bleachman said:

Brat Month is over:

Now it's time for Brat and it's the same but there's three more songs so it's not to shine:

In honour of the above song reaching #1:

1735909412_Screenshot_20240612-0121592.thumb.png.caf324856dc5ac7671e99683e612900c.png

• Haha 6