Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Hardly...

Had a couple of invites already, and one of them is from 2 mid 60's that can't stand each other .

They both want me to come over so they have some cunto to speak to on xnas day :D

Thankfully, I've never eaten fowl (hence my protectiveness of Quackers in the animal thread), so dodging Xmas is easy.

Steak Pie at Ne'er is more problematic to avoid... Except I'll be pushed, on here, abusing as many folk as I can.

All in the name of festivity :)

• Like 1

Well, now that Thanksgiving's over, I won't get mad at people anymore for talking about Christmas or listening to Christmas music or whatever.

I will.

• Like 2

Well, OldWillz is off to my brother's sister-in-law's and my other brother (the nice one) invited me over to spend the day with his family.

Declined. I love being on my own and it's a holiday for me from all.

I do love Christmas dinner. Haven't had one in years though.

• Like 1

Perfect prezzie for those in Norn , or sellik/hun fans.

https://youtu.be/mrVzhXOANSk

Well we were going to have a nice quiet Christmas day, me laying on the sofa, bollocks dangling either side of my baggy underpants while Lady FN started drinking Tia Maria at a silly hour.

Unfortunately, my son and daughter in law have insisted we visit them for the day.

This has made us wonder if their insistence is due to a possible announcement about something other than a Turkey 'in the oven'.

Hmmmmmm

Well we were going to have a nice quiet Christmas day, me laying on the sofa, bollocks dangling either side of my baggy underpants while Lady FN started drinking Tia Maria at a silly hour.

Unfortunately, my son and daughter in law have insisted we visit them for the day.

This has made us wonder if their insistence is due to a possible announcement about something other than a Turkey 'in the oven'.

Hmmmmmm

Cue the dum dums.... but please, LFN, don't let that stop the bollock dangling. It may make 'em up their game vis a vis contraception.

Grampa Nelson has a ring...

Name change thread for this pish!

Grampa Nelson has a ring...

Name change thread for this pish!

I've been calling him Grandad for years. He f uckin LOVES IT!

• Like 2

That's only because you allow him to wear nappies...

That's only because you allow him to wear nappies...

It's not a case of allowing it, it is an absolute necessity!

• Like 1

Perfect prezzie for those in Norn , or sellik/hun fans.

https://youtu.be/mrVzhXOANSk

So much wrong with that, still laughed like a hyena.

Hmmmmmm

Surely they could just tell you another time, and let you have Christmas in peace.

Ok I did this last year. Gotchas and Pointless Celebrities (I've never forgiven Handy for that one!).

I'll be on my own doing nothing on Christmas Day. (Not sure I'm ready to embrace Satan quite yet, he he).

So if anyone has a desperate need for a Christmas list they'd like me to do, let me know and I'll collate as far as I can.

Well, now that Thanksgiving's over, I won't get mad at people anymore for talking about Christmas or listening to Christmas music or whatever.

I will.

3f06ad85ffbb2a9ea02d280af8c43499.jpg

Can't think about Christmas, I have a wedding (not my own) and a house move (my own) to get through first.

Wedding went fine, move in progress.

Can't think about Christmas, I have a wedding (not my own) and a house move (my own) to get through first.

All the very best wishes for your move.

You moving to civilization or are you staying on the IOM Handy? :)

You moving to civilization or are you staying on the IOM Handy? :)

Staying in the metropolis that is Douglas. I'm in the new place now but surrounded by a mountain of boxes to sort through. You don't realise what a hoarder you are until it comes time to move.

• Like 4

Staying in the metropolis that is Douglas. I'm in the new place now but surrounded by a mountain of boxes to sort through. You don't realise what a hoarder you are until it comes time to move.

Do you have a lot of books? It is a mystery how books take up at least four times the space in boxes as on shelves. Once the books are out and shelved it makes a huge difference.

• Like 1

Do you have a lot of books? It is a mystery how books take up at least four times the space in boxes as on shelves. Once the books are out and shelved it makes a huge difference.

I do have a lot of books and an awful lot of postcard albums which take up a lot of space but with which I will not part .

• Like 2

I do have a lot of books and an awful lot of postcard albums which take up a lot of space but with which I will not part .

Im like that with cars and parts.

Im like that with cars and parts but not my hair.

FTFY

• Like 2

Im like that with cars and parts but not my hair.

FTFY

Cunt. :lol:

• Like 1

bfff10edc663acf1d692f79f53930a27.jpg

• Like 3

Tree is up; arguments have started; Isle of Jura is open. Festive cheer has descended on the RHP household.