Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Same here. Festivities over, work tomorrow. :dead3:

As much as I dislike having to go to work I dislike even more the 'in work, off work, in work, off work' bullshit that is our Christmas/New year break.

I feel fat, fucking awful and just want somesort of normality to commence.

I hate feeling this way.

Been off the whole time. Agree on the feeling shit thing tough. Ate too much, drunk too much, jeez need to get a plan for retirement if I live that long.

• Like 1

Same here. Festivities over, work tomorrow. :dead3:

As much as I dislike having to go to work I dislike even more the 'in work, off work, in work, off work' bullshit that is our Christmas/New year break.

I feel fat, fucking awful and just want somesort of normality to commence.

I hate feeling this way.

Been off the whole time. Agree on the feeling shit thing tough. Ate too much, drunk too much, jeez need to get a plan for retirement if I live that long.

Have you considered Bus Driver - then other people can die whilst you sleep. Can't guarantee any obits mind.

• Like 2

Back to school tomorrow.

Don't really mind being in school half as much as waking up at 6, having a rigid schedule, and little free time.

This really motivates me to get a work-from-home job, but it is unlikely.

Back to school tomorrow.

Don't really mind being in school half as much as waking up at 6, having a rigid schedule, and little free time.

This really motivates me to get a work-from-home job, but it is unlikely.

They are massively overrated.

Slackers. I was back at work yesterday.

Santa Claus is a decent job, travel, lots of holidays.................

No overtime.

No overtime.

Free accommodation.

• Like 1

No overtime.

Free accommodation.

Works once a year.

Started my second week of vacation on Monday. With a head cold.

Started my second week of vacation on Monday. With a head cold.

So no public engagements then CA?

• Like 1

If the queen felt as bad as I did - at 40 years older - I am not the slightest bit surprised she's barricaded in Sandringham with some tea. The only difference was that I doubt my California hacienda is quite that nice and my tea was in a mug that said "World's Greatest Mom."

• Like 3

Bit late in the season but I just came across this... So, is "I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus" about a mother being an adulterous slut or is it the boy's Dad dressed up as Santa?! :D

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/wait-wtf-is-i-saw-mommy-kissing-santa-claus-actually-about?utm_term=.btXqp6owK#.llnZ9aKM1

Garrowhill Rd, earlier today......

21432711_10213502869822426_4256962279273

• Like 1

Sometimes I love my job as a traffic warden. You get to hunt the earliest Christmas Tree you can find in Plymouth.

My earliest was 1st October in Alfred Street on the Hoe. One of the poshest streets in the City and a real tree as well. Mind you the best displays are always in the old council estate areas. Think National Grid draining...

• Haha 1

Yay. Christmas is coming, aka, the time when you realize that you’re a lonely bastard at school when you see all those people dating and finals are coming up next week. Yippee...

12 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yay. Christmas is coming, aka, the time when you realize that you’re a lonely bastard at school when you see all those people dating and finals are coming up next week. Yippee...

Turn your interest in deadpooling into medical studies. Win in the long run.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

They are only after an extra Christmas present, which could be chlamydia...I say stay out of it...:lol:

• Haha 2

230547A9-1759-41E7-ABC1-78331AAD78FB.jpeg

D86514EC-90E8-4FA2-A9EF-DF8E1EF1110C.jpeg

• Like 2

Finally got it together and mailed a big ole box of goodies back for my daughter for Christmas.  Daddy won't be there this year.  I DID get to take her (7) to see Santa, and I suspect we have at most one more year of that.  So there it is.  

SC

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Finally got it together and mailed a big ole box of goodies back for my daughter for Christmas.  Daddy won't be there this year.  I DID get to take her (7) to see Santa, and I suspect we have at most one more year of that.  So there it is.  

SC

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Still if she displeases you in her teens - try taking her to Santa again - will mightily p her off.

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2017 at 16:57, Sir Creep said:

SC

If I wasn't leaving for California on Saturday I would say come on over - I'll meet you in Denton and I'll buy you a drink. Unfortunately, you will most likely have to wait until the end of January for any alcohol-related solace from me. :P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

If I wasn't leaving for California on Saturday I would say come on over - I'll meet you in Denton and I'll buy you a drink. Unfortunately, you will most likely have to wait until the end of January for any alcohol-related solace from me. :P

I think you have a deal.  I-20 adds like 70 miles to my journey, but it'll be fun to actually meet a human from here, so well worth it.

FWIW I'm in the fairest of fair Toyah, TX till mid-Jan, and you'll be well on your way to violating New Year's resolutions by then.

SC

14 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I think you have a deal.  I-20 adds like 70 miles to my journey, but it'll be fun to actually meet a human from here, so well worth it.

FWIW I'm in the fairest of fair Toyah, TX till mid-Jan, and you'll be well on your way to violating New Year's resolutions by then.

SC

That place still exists? Wow.