football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2008

While we have no choice but to wait..

Read a post from one of my DDP candidates. I expect Erick Wujcik to get some kind of media coverage, since he is considered one of the greatest game designers ever. I knew he was in hospice care so while checking to see if he was dead already, I came across this. I don't think he will meet the fame requirements, but I still remain optimistic he will receive an obituary from some qualified source. He was alive as of three days ago.

Get a degree as a funeral director

Talk to the Dead. Whilst you've got them talking, ask Einstein about string theory. I'd be interested in his take on it.

Also get the coordinates of Steve Fosset's aeroplane crash. I'd like to Google Earth it.

Blame fat bastards for everything.

Watch a concert every night at 9 o'clock for the next 18 nights

Bloody hell, I'm amazed they're still going. I used to have Kimono My House and saw them in concert once at Bradford Town Hall, odd-looking blokes.

Bloody hell, I'm amazed they're still going. I used to have Kimono My House and saw them in concert once at Bradford Town Hall, odd-looking blokes.

Next concert is tonight at 9. The 'Propaganda' concert. (The Kimono my house concert was on the 18th)

Next concert is tonight at 9. The 'Propaganda' concert. (The Kimono my house concert was on the 18th)

What a fantastic concert it was tonight. Next one is the 'Indescreet' album tomorrow night.

Are you going to the whole lot, HCW?

What a fantastic concert it was tonight. Next one is the 'Indescreet' album tomorrow night.

Are you going to the whole lot, HCW?

That'd be above and beyond the call of duty. Does the Hitler guy still have the 'tache?

Hasten its arrival. There are some organs money can't buy - for everything else there's ADRT.

Work out what your dead body's worth.

Mine would fetch $4,375.