hellkat

Hospitalised!

Either he is the only person affected by Covid like this, or he has other health conditions unrelated to covid. Either way I don't see why his wife seems to feel obliged to update the tabloids on every twist and turn.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 18/07/2023 at 15:33, arghton said:

Malaysian coffintease M Daud Kilau "still unwell" and has apparently been in hospital again in recent months or weeks, but mostly annoyed about death rumors:

I am unwell, I feel some numbness on my hands and feet but it’s common when you’re older. Today, there are people who came to visit because they received a message that I have died and some asked my wife about my well-being.

Everytime I am admitted to the hospital there will be some party claiming that I have died until people come to visit my house. How many times can a man die?

To those who claim that I have passed on, come and meet me.

Let’s shake hands and get to know each other.

Come and seek forgiveness from me because if I die early, you will not have the chance to do so.

(I wouldn't exactly say 85 is considered dying early...but I guess that is quite debatable)

M. Daud Kilau dies early, aged 85.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Either he is the only person affected by Covid like this, or he has other health conditions unrelated to covid. Either way I don't see why his wife seems to feel obliged to update the tabloids on every twist and turn.

This time she isn't.He had the heart attack a week ago and she kept quiet.The news was leaked to the press by someone else on Saturday.

Sounds like he really is a goner this time.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sean said:

This time she isn't.He had the heart attack a week ago and she kept quiet.The news was leaked to the press by someone else on Saturday.

Sounds like he really is a goner this time.

Probably but if he has survived nearly a week after his heart attack then he could survive a while longer. 

53 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Probably but if he has survived nearly a week after his heart attack then he could survive a while longer. 

There's no talk of improvement though or even a mention of any procedures being performed to try and save his life.Following a massive heart attack you would expected him to have a bypass or pacemaker.Instead it is just said Kate is holding a 24/7 bedside vigil and that he is critical and those around him are praying for a miracle.

He also has had a lot of infections resulting in sepsis his heart is most likely further damaged.Even before the heart attack I think he had holes in it along with damage to all his other organs. In such a state certainly his recent cardiac emergency could lead to multiple organ failure.

I wonder if he somehow makes 2024 if the committee would pick him.He was an influential well known lobbyist years ago and was involved in a scandal which I remember dominating the news around 15 years ago.Although more famous for being Kate's husband he was notable in his own right.

Not to mention the lobby gate scandal ( bit before my time)

49 minutes ago, Sean said:

There's no talk of improvement though or even a mention of any procedures being performed to try and save his life.Following a massive heart attack you would expected him to have a bypass or pacemaker.Instead it is just said Kate is holding a 24/7 bedside vigil and that he is critical and those around him are praying for a miracle.

He also has had a lot of infections resulting in sepsis his heart is most likely further damaged.Even before the heart attack I think he had holes in it along with damage to all his other organs. In such a state certainly his recent cardiac emergency could lead to multiple organ failure.

Plus with three years of organ failure, breathing issues, difficulty swallowing, signs of vascular dementia and now heart issues, its sort of like death would be kinder.

• Like 1

If he hangs on into '24 he'll be in a Drop 40 near you.

On 04/12/2023 at 21:18, arghton said:

Malik Shabazz re-hospitalised due to "undiagnosed medical concerns".

Colombian musician Lisandro Meza hospitalised with cerebral ischemia.

Lisandro Meza off life support, conscious and speaking.

Also Malik Shabazz was discharged again a week ago.

• Haha 1

If I become sickly I want you to announce my illness for the good luck, drol. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, msc said:

If I become sickly I want you to announce my illness for the good luck, drol. :D

@arghton may be an even better choice. Also I suggest it to be widely reported on Russian tabloids, that never fails to guarantee a full recovery within days.

• Haha 2

A few more future miracle recoverers:

Malaysian actor Isma Aliff in critical condition, induced coma following heart & lung infection and stroke.

Indian actress Hema Chaudhary critical and unstable following stroke.

In addition Pakistan's most notable Ayatollah Bashir al-Najafi, one of the Four Najaf Grand Ayatollahs (all 3 living have been very ill for ages) was in ICU last week with heart problems but has been discharged. Quite frail however. 

Alexander Mitta now unable to talk, needs 24/7 care and they've revealed he's suffering from advanced kidney cancer. Doesn't sound too serious.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Regarding Mitta, Russian media and Telegram channels are blowing things out of proportion as usual.

Mitta discharged .

On 14/12/2023 at 18:37, arghton said:

6) Pravrajika Amalaprana (ca. 1935) Indian hindu leader and Sri Sarada Math General Secretary, hospitalised in October and on dialysis since, back in ICU this month with unstable heart function.

Sri Sarada Math's site says Pravrajika Amalaprana suffered a cardiac arrest two days ago, was resuscitated and has been critical on ventilator since :pop:

18 minutes ago, Deathrow66 said:

Update on derek draper health 

‘Heartbroken’ Kate Garraway will spend Christmas at her gravely-ill husband Derek Draper’s bedside in hospital

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/25151766/kate-garraway-christmas-derek-draper-hospital?utm_source=sharebar_app&utm_medium=sharebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article

Do you call that an "update"?

On 01/06/2022 at 12:36, arghton said:

Bonda Mani wearing a nasal cannula in recent picture but doesn't look bad

IMG-20220601-WA0004__01.jpg.99196acd7ecf1a2c68ebe58f44c7d1df.jpg

Heart failure and internal bleeding, hospitalised for almost two weeks now. https://theprimetime.in/silambarasan-tr-shares-updates-on-father-t-rajendars-wellbeing/

Bonda Mani dead at 60.

• Like 3