hellkat

Hospitalised!

28 minutes ago, diego said:

Crumbs.

What a terrible birthday present. Doesn't sound too promising, especially when you add Parkinson's into the mix.

EDIT He was without a pulse for 12 minutes reading some other reports. Given everything, I'd be astonished if he makes a complete recovery (or as much as you can given living with Parkinson's)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Sean said:

If this was announced before the end of the year.Would have been on the Drop 40 and maybe the Death List.

Maybe the D40 but he doesn’t seem like he is well known enough for the list. There is currently no Q/O sources reporting his current condition for example. 

Just now, The Old Crem said:

Maybe the D40 but he doesn’t seem like he is well known enough for the list. There is currently no Q/O sources reporting his current condition for example. 

True.Surprising there haven`t been any big sources covering this.Big name in F1 although less so of course than his younger brother.

Nailed on QO from all the big sources when he dies though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

True.Surprising there haven`t been any big sources covering this.Big name in F1 although less so of course than his younger brother.

His brother was a DDP selection last year. Must be a chance he himself has been selected this year as I presume his Parkinson’s was known about last year.

35 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

He'll absolutely blitz a QO immediately. 

• Like 1

Just now, Octopus of Odstock said:

He'll absolutely blitz a QO immediately. 

I know but he is at that level of fame where his death would obit but his poor health doesn’t seem to getting major coverage. 

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

His brother was a DDP selection last year. Must be a chance he himself has been selected this year as I presume his Parkinson’s was known about last year.

I picked Wilson Fittipaldi for my F1 theme team in the DDP this year. Wouldn't be surprised at all if a few other teams took him as well.

• Like 1

On 01/07/2023 at 12:18, arghton said:

Malaysian politician, former opposition leader, President of the Malaysian Islamic Party, Electoral DP pick Abdul Hadi Awang reportedly hospitalised in deteriorating condition.

Abdul Hadi Awang hospitalised again.

EDIT: according to the same article also Ziauddin Sardar (wiki) is hospitalised.

On 04/01/2024 at 01:33, Octopus of Odstock said:

Crumbs.

What a terrible birthday present. Doesn't sound too promising, especially when you add Parkinson's into the mix.

EDIT He was without a pulse for 12 minutes reading some other reports. Given everything, I'd be astonished if he makes a complete recovery (or as much as you can given living with Parkinson's)

When I saw the photos of Wilson at Interlagos in 2023 I had a bad feeling his Parkinson's was quite advanced (hence my recommendation of him in the 2025 possibilities thread). Looking through his wife's Instagram, the decline is even more evident. Granted this cardiac arrest was very unfortunate though.

La Gata Enilce Lopez, paramilitary leader, drug trafficker and my DL Cup pick last year, hospitalised in "serious condition". Probably just another attempt to get out of house arrest. 

On 03/01/2024 at 21:49, The Old Crem said:

I know but he is at that level of fame where his death would obit but his poor health doesn’t seem to getting major coverage. 

Reuters

Daily Mirror

Irish Independent

Yahoo

Quite a bit of coverage now.

This report not only has the latest update; " still in stable condition at Hospital Prevent Senior, in the South Zone of São Paulo , according to his wife. Fittipaldi remains sedated and intubated. "At the moment he is stable and we are waiting for him to wake up. Due to Parkinson's, recovery is slower. I count on prayers and positive vibrations of health and recovery for Wilsinho", said Rita Fittipaldi."

But there's a photo of him, from what presumes is only hours (or less) before his choking from his 80th birthday. Looks far older. Link

• Like 1

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight, you don't challenge Haku to a bar fight and you don't challenge Odstocks knowledge of racing drivers!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, msc said:

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight, you don't challenge Haku to a bar fight and you don't challenge Odstocks knowledge of racing drivers!

Or Drol's knowledge on Asian politicians.

• Like 4

On 29/06/2022 at 03:11, gcreptile said:

The Kardashians are evil people, remember Lamar Odom?

Lamar Odom is currently on ketamine therapy "to battle addiction issues":

https://hoopshype.com/2024/01/06/lamar-odom-on-ketamine-treatment-therapy-following-matthew-perrys-death-it-has-helped-me/

This cant end well.

• Like 3

On 22/12/2023 at 19:41, Funeralopolis said:

Alive and able to communicate according Michael Woods (NY Fight).

Hospitalized but not in critical condition.

https://nyfights.com/worldwide/larry-merchant-health-update/

The weird thing is, there have been no updates stating that he's been discharged. 

Russian poet Lev Rubinstein (wikicritical after being hit by a car.

On 15/02/2023 at 14:34, Lafaucheuse said:

togolese roman catholic bishop Philippe Fanoko Kpodzro (b. 1930) hospitalized and deteriorating

Philippe Fanoko Kpodzro dead at 93.

• Like 5

On 13/12/2023 at 08:13, drol said:

Alexander Mitta out of ICU.

Yury Solomin soon to be discharged.

Alexandra Pakhmutova out of danger and recovering, according to TASS.

Naina Yeltsina discharged and reports of ill health dismissed as "bullshit".

Oh, those Russians...

Yury Solomin discharged.

On 08/12/2023 at 22:51, gcreptile said:

Kate Beckinsale is EVEN more in tears as her step-dad has two kinds of cancer and just had a stroke:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12833183/kate-beckinsale-caregiver-parents-health-battles.html

Her step-dad, as so often in this business, is also a notable director, Roy Battersby:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Battersby

Roy Battersby currently hospitalised and seems quite serious.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, drol said:

Come on, daily double!

54 minutes ago, drol said:

I think he is still in hospital from his previous hospitalization, it’s not a new one.

Anyway, I don’t think he has much time left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Funeralopolis said:

I think he is still in hospital from his previous hospitalization, it’s not a new one.

Anyway, I don’t think he has much time left.

I am trying to work out if that means Judy Loe has been hospitalised or if Battersby is near the end (or both)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

I am trying to work out if that means Judy Loe has been hospitalised or if Battersby is near the end (or both)

I think it's pretty clear from the article that it's Roy.

[Kate] "left his bedside to present an award at the glamorous showbiz ceremony in Beverly Hills before skipping the parties afterwards to head back to him and her family at the hospital."

• Like 1