hellkat

Hospitalised!

On 03/08/2021 at 17:35, arghton said:

And Th. Muivah hospitalised again, but "not that serious right now".

• Like 1

On 30/07/2021 at 12:19, arghton said:

AMA Muhith back in hospital

But fear not, he is an ancient Bangla politician, he won't go anywhere...

So, a brief recap of currently hospitalised/hospice care people. Last time almost all of them recovered! @arghton, I'll surely forget someone.

1)Enrique Pinti (1939): legendary Argentine comedian, suffered acute heart failure, but expected to be discharged very soon. DEAD

2)Alberto Fujimori (1938): heart failure and pulmonary fibrosis, hospitalised for the 1345th time in the last four years, but improving and out of ICU. Discharged.

3)AMA Muhith (1934): Bangladeshi minister of finance, who already suffered from severe COVID last summer. Discharged.

4)CW McCall (1928): "Convoy" singer in hospice care with lung cancer, but at his age it could take quite a bit to kill him off (nearing one month of hospice care) DEAD

5)Shahabuddin Ahmed (1930): "critically ill", but that was over a week ago, so may sneak his way out again. How the hell this guy is still alive and Shane Warne dead? Dammit DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADD

6)Leonel Sanchez (1936): in ICU with COVID, was on the mend but suffered heart failure recently. Now apparently stable again. Discharged, then DEAD

7)Th. Muivah (1934): decrepit Naga separatist known for his multiple health issues. Conditions "not worrying". Discharged.

8)John Toshack (1949): in ICU and life support with COVID, but apparently out of danger now. Discharged.

9)Jayanta Mahapatra (1928): hospitalised in mid-February in a serious condition, which was "not serious" half a minute later.

10)George Pérez (1954): cartoonist who has outlived the odds in hospice care with pancreatic cancer.

11)Giuseppe Furino (1946): out of danger after cerebral hemorrhage. Discharged.

12)Vladimir Zhirinovski (1946): "out of danger" but "still needs medical assistance" DEAD

• Like 4

There are (still) two versions of Zhirinovsky's condition.

Zhirinovsky is either on ventilator and "can only move his fingers" or "stable and on the mend" according to his supporters. They've been saying that for the last three weeks, hopefully this won't be another Vicente Fernandez situation in which nobody is telling the truth.

And isn't Frank Field still in hospice? 

4 hours ago, drol said:

2)Alberto Fujimori (1938): heart failure and pulmonary fibrosis, hospitalised for the 1345th time in the last four years, but improving and out of ICU.

Some notes on the health of these people:

https://elcomercio.pe/politica/alberto-fujimori-en-vivo-ultima-hora-y-noticias-de-ultimo-minuto-sobre-el-estado-de-salud-del-ex-presidente-del-peru-inpe-essalud-hospital-de-ate-clinica-centenario-penal-de-barbadillo-diroes-keiko-kenji-lbposting-noticia/

He'll be transferred away from his luxury prison when he recovers according to the president of the council of ministers, so I expect he'll also survive this hospitalisation. 

4 hours ago, drol said:

3)AMA Muhith (1934): Bangladeshi minister of finance, who already suffered from severe COVID last summer.

Muhith "can't take oral food" so I expect he's very frail and needs to be fed with tubes.

4 hours ago, drol said:

5)Shahabuddin Ahmed (1930): "critically ill", but that was over a week ago, so may sneak his way out again. How the hell this guy is still alive and Shane Warne dead? Dammit

I think that many of the immortals are under 24/7 medical care or atleast have access to medical care at all times. Some are probably even "kept alive" by spouses, families or supporters despite how ill and frail they are. 

I read old articles about Dilip Kumar's health a while ago. He already stopped acting around 1998 or the 2000s due to bad health, he'd had an open-heart surgery in 1991 and a stroke in 1999. He had a net worth of 85 million dollars at the time of his death, probably even more in the 90s, but I assume a lot of it was used in paying his medical bills during his last years and Kumar even had, according to this, a "mini-ICU" at his home with suction, oxygen tanks, a BiPAP machine, an oxygen concentrator and a defibrillator, was fed through a NG tube, had a team of ten people looking after him at nearly all times and also had frequent fluid removals, blood transfusions and dialysis for his "last three to four years", suffering from advanced prostate cancer he kept himself alive or like Zsa Zsa Gabor was kept alive until his body gave up. Leslie Phillips has a net worth of around 245 million, the same could be happening with him and maybe Shahabuddin Ahmed too. Couldn't find any news since when he was critical. Either he's barely hanging on or somehow recovering again. 

5 hours ago, drol said:

7)Th. Muivah (1934): decrepit Naga separatist known for his multiple health issues. Conditions "not worrying".

Some sources say that the reason he was airlifted to hospital was because he was in critical condition and when there he spent time in ICU.

I don't know how ill he was or is but he's now "out of danger"

However it won't be a sad day when he dies. His group has killed innocent people in cold blood during the last years and seems like the younger people of Nagaland consider him an out of touch, pro-China warlord responsible for a lot of the bad things happening in the state

3 minutes ago, arghton said:

Thuingaleng Muivah recovering well, now able to eat again.

AMA Muhith slightly improving but looks horrible:

muhits1-1.jpg.7888c0b95dfee2cc5848d55b93f454b6.jpg

Enrique Pinti now suffers UTI but stable.

I'm thinking every Tinder swipe on that photo goes left, or am I wrong?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

I'm thinking every Tinder swipe on that photo goes left, or am I wrong?

Except David Fuller.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Except David Fuller.

A fair point, thank fuck he's banged up until he looks like that

John Toshack (according to this site) out of ICU and improving despite also having had severe pneumonia: https://www.marca.com/futbol/futbol-internacional/2022/03/10/622a25c922601d6d3f8b45e1.html

On assisted ventilation, BiPAP or something.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky now conscious and "out of drug sleep", meaning he probably didn't "micromanage his party from the hospital bed" or whatever his party told the press a few weeks ago. https://tass.ru/obschestvo/14036925 Sadly, this seems to mean that he's improving :banghead:

• Like 1

On 10/03/2022 at 00:13, arghton said:

AMA Muhith discharged, but weak, apparently fighting a serious liver disease and his condition isn't good enough for a surgery...

So, after a week no deaths, Muhith discharged, Toshack out of ICU, Fujimori, Muivah and Zhirinovski on the mend.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2022 at 13:25, arghton said:

AMA Muhith discharged, but weak, apparently fighting a serious liver disease and his condition isn't good enough for a surgery...

AK Abdul Momen, Bangladesh foreign minister who is also Muhith's brother, hospitalised after collapsing on a plane, but already "out of danger".

• Like 1

On 12/03/2022 at 14:25, arghton said:

On 10/03/2022 at 00:13, arghton said:

ama-muhith-1.jpg.7179590f5c9fbd46ba742bca324416c5.jpg

AMA Muhith in a wheelchair but somehow looks pretty good now to be honest. And he's attending events again.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2022/03/15/former-finance-minister-muhith-visits-hometown-sylhet-for-first-time-in-two-years

Zhirinovsky on the mend but sometimes gets better, sometimes worse:

https://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2022/03/15/17427787.shtml

On 05/03/2022 at 20:40, arghton said:

There are (still) two versions of Zhirinovsky's condition.

Zhirinovsky is either on ventilator and "can only move his fingers" or "stable and on the mend" according to his supporters. They've been saying that for the last three weeks, hopefully this won't be another Vicente Fernandez situation in which nobody is telling the truth.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky's Vicentefernandez-ing continues, as he's now reportedly suffering from lung failure, septic shock, massive blood loss and has been sedated again according to inside sources and talk on telegram. :pop:

However his party is apparently still saying that he's doing fine. Who knows what's true.

44 minutes ago, arghton said:

Vladimir Zhirinovsky's Vicentefernandez-ing continues, as he's now reportedly suffering from lung failure, septic shock, massive blood loss and has been sedated again according to inside sources and talk on telegram. :pop:

However his party is apparently still saying that he's doing fine. Who knows what's true.

I find it extremely hard to believe in any Russian health news (and other news). Anastasia Zavorotnyuk is still alive, and who knows how she's doing. msc also had this COVID case in last year's cup. Also a supposedly really, really ill person, but still alive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

I find it extremely hard to believe in any Russian health news (and other news). Anastasia Zavorotnyuk is still alive, and who knows how she's doing. msc also had this COVID case in last year's cup. Also a supposedly really, really ill person, but still alive.

I think his condition is in a middle area. Possibly stable, but very ill. 

I think that he may be like a god to his party and supporters, which could mean that they'll deny his illness until he's dead. They lied about his condition, said that he had not having been sedated, but admitted it when he was waken up and he improved. And as far as I know there haven't been any pictures of him since he was hospitalised.

If those rumors about him suffering from lung failure+septic shock are true I doubt he'll last more than a few days, we'll see.

On 05/03/2022 at 19:16, drol said:

6)Leonel Sanchez (1936): in ICU with COVID, was on the mend but suffered heart failure recently. Now apparently stable again.

Leonel Sanchez on the mend again according to his wife

• Like 2

Giuseppe Furino discharged, moved to a rehabilitation facility where he will have probably have a "slow and probably only partial recovery"