hellkat

Hospitalised!

On 10/12/2022 at 02:26, arghton said:

90-year-old Bulgarian-born Russian singer and bandleader Bedros Kirkorov (and father of Philipp Kirkorov who represented Russia in the 1995 Eurovision) has reportedly been hospitalised with pneumothorax and pneumonia. Some sites/articles say he's already been discharged and "feels fine", some say that he's always been stable and just being monitored, some that he was in ICU but has improved and some say that his condition is "shocking". :scratchhead:

He has a long and complicated health history with a load of hospitalisations and ICU visits, including in April when he was very ill with covid and congestive heart failure and last month when he was (again) very ill with a-fib and other heart problems, underwent an emergency heart surgery and pacemaker implantation.

Bedros Kirkorov discharged.

• Like 1

Karnendu Bhattacharjee, Indian politician and former Member of the Upper House of Parliament for Assam hospitalised. He was rumored dead yesterday, Cachar Congress President said "Killing all rumours around his death, evergreen Karnendu Da is still alive"

Iran oil minister Javad Owji hospitalised after suffering a heart attack.

On 13/12/2022 at 01:42, arghton said:

Lalu Prasad Yadav apparently hasn't improved as expected, is still "somewhat unwell" and needs prayers. Earlier they said he was improving. 

He was reported "critical" later the day I posted this but that was days ago, I assume the old crook has improved again.

• Like 1

On 07/12/2022 at 18:53, drol said:

Lando Buzzanca in hospice care , though his partner insists he "has no terminal illness" and "he was abducted".

Lando Buzzanca dead at 87.

• Like 5

On 17/12/2022 at 01:18, Lafaucheuse said:

Two french prominent celeb recently hospitalized

-Pierre Ménès (1963) during World Cup which he stopped comenting

- Hughes Aufray (b. 1929) after a bad fall at his home

@Fantomasss des nouvelles pour toi ;) 

Merci pour l'info , I didnt think to put them in my 2023 french list but finally may be... Do you think Hugues Aufray should be ad ? I think he's a French Cicely Tyson, but I cant imagine him to die next year as he's still so active... And Pierre Menes, difficult to know if he's a comedian with justice, etc... May be finally time is come for these two men

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fantomasss said:

Merci pour l'info , I didnt think to put them in my 2023 french list but finally may be... Do you think Hugues Aufray should be ad ? I think he's a French Cicely Tyson, but I cant imagine him to die next year as he's still so active... And Pierre Menes, difficult to know if he's a comedian with justice, etc... May be finally time is come for these two men

Hugues Aufray has just broke his wrist during a fall at his home apparently so no health issue per se so maybe not imminent but maybe also an indication that he's getting weaker. For Menes, I don't know… I find him really frail these last few months but you're right he could be faking it. Though I think he could be a good bet for next year, I really don't know about him…

On 09/12/2022 at 22:32, chel said:

Composer Eduard Artemiev has been hospitalised in Moscow. The 85-year-old musician was diagnosed with a coronavirus and 30% lung damage four days ago. Medics assess Artemyev's condition as moderate, but it is complicated by numerous chronic heart abnormalities, as the patient has six coronary stents.

The Soviet and Russian composer Eduard Artemiev wrote music for Andrei Tarkovsky's films "Solaris" (1972), "Zerkalo" (1975) and "Stalker" (1980); Nikita Mikhalkov's - "A Friend among Strangers and a Stranger among a Friend" (1974), "An Unfinished Piece for the Player Piano" (1977), "Burnt by the Sun" (1994) and others; Andrei Konchalovsky's -  "Sibiriad" (1978), "The Odyssey" (1997) and others.

Artemiev's music was used in the opening and closing ceremonies of the XXII Summer Olympic Games in Moscow in 1980, and the XXII Winter Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014.

mel.fm

Lot of words here when you didn't mention what he is most famous: the sample in "Resurrection" by PPK.

On 14/12/2022 at 16:29, arghton said:

Karnendu Bhattacharjee, Indian politician and former Member of the Upper House of Parliament for Assam hospitalised. He was rumored dead yesterday, Cachar Congress President said "Killing all rumours around his death, evergreen Karnendu Da is still alive"

Karnendu so evergreen he's dead.

• Like 1

Durai Murugan, Indian Tamil Nadu politician and General Secretary of the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (since 2020 when K. Anbazhagan died) hospitalised with "sudden illness". 84 and not the picture of health. He's also suffered from heart problems for over a decade and was hospitalised three times in 2019.

Edit: Discharged.

In Moscow, a giant icicle fell on General Anatoly Yelizarov, director of the Emergency Situations Ministry's Operations Department. He was hospitalised and underwent surgery.

A VChK OGPU source said that the director of the Emergency Situations Ministry's operational management department Anatoly Yelizarov knows much about the circumstances surrounding the death of Minister Yevgeny Zinichev. Yelizarov led and coordinated the rescue efforts.

m24.ru

https://t.me/vchkogpu/35522

https://t.me/vchkogpu/35523

https://t.me/vchkogpu/35524

sosulya.gif

• Like 1

On 09/12/2022 at 23:32, chel said:

Composer Eduard Artemiev has been hospitalised in Moscow. The 85-year-old musician was diagnosed with a coronavirus and 30% lung damage four days ago. Medics assess Artemyev's condition as moderate, but it is complicated by numerous chronic heart abnormalities, as the patient has six coronary stents.

The Soviet and Russian composer Eduard Artemiev wrote music for Andrei Tarkovsky's films "Solaris" (1972), "Zerkalo" (1975) and "Stalker" (1980); Nikita Mikhalkov's - "A Friend among Strangers and a Stranger among a Friend" (1974), "An Unfinished Piece for the Player Piano" (1977), "Burnt by the Sun" (1994) and others; Andrei Konchalovsky's -  "Sibiriad" (1978), "The Odyssey" (1997) and others.

Artemiev's music was used in the opening and closing ceremonies of the XXII Summer Olympic Games in Moscow in 1980, and the XXII Winter Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014.

mel.fm

Dead.

https://mel.fm/amp/novosti/8509213-umer-kompozitor-eduard-artemyev

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

What floor of the hospital?  If he says one word against the UKR war I give him one day to live. 

I feel Artemev's death at this time of the year calls for posting the Mirror opening theme: his arrangement of Bach's The Old Year Has Passed Away.

• Thanks 1

N. C. Debbarma, 80-something leader/president/chairman of India's Indigenous People's Front of Tripura and "tribal politics patriarch" hospitalised after suffering a massive stroke, also suffers from a plethora of other ailments and illnesses including an undisclosed chronic disease that has made him unable to talk properly, has also had multiple concussions due to falls in the past.

ncdebbarma.png.daa581aef4466a95d8d3bad17f2c7b35.png

"Undergoing treatment, under observation". The situation seems so bad they didn't say he's "stable and improving".

And the worst thing is I already sent my Deathrace team :electr2:

India Wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant involved in serious car accident this morning; he reportedly dozed off and hit a guardrail, causing the car to flip over and burst into flames. He escaped, with injuries, by breaking a window.

On 30/10/2021 at 17:18, Ulitzer95 said:

Well that's me convinced. Tongo needs to be Clive Dunn's successor as DeathList ambassador.

Well, Tongo back in hospital in serious conditions.

Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, drol said:

Well, Tongo back in hospital in serious conditions.

Rinse and repeat.

Can’t even remember who he is now. I’m sure he’s somebody that ppl care about on some other continent somewhere, yeah?

• Like 1