doomchanter

Rupert Murdoch

BREAKING NEWS-Rupert Murdoch to step down as head of News Corp.Chase Carey to replace him http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/18/...132956220110718 Sensational stuff!

No, the article headline says they "may" replace him....

To quote further, "The board of News Corporation is considering replacing Rupert Murdoch with Chase Carey as CEO of News Corporation, according to Bloomberg... The replacement of Murdoch, if it were to come to pass, would be a stunningly swift and humiliating exit for the media titan..."

That aside, according to the article, this Chase Carey clown is the CEO of Fox Broadcasting so, of course, nothing will change in terms of news quality or blatant political bias were he handed the reins of the conglomerate.

Anyone watching Rupert Murdochs grilling on tv?

Watching it live. Is this Rupert Murdoch or Junior Soprano?

Watching it live. Is this Rupert Murdoch or Junior Soprano?

If Murdoch is as senile as t his all the time he should haver retired years ago.Also he should have remembered to bring his hearing aid with him!

Police are innocent no copper in the dock

wish i could resign before the shit hit the fan

set the tv licence detectives on them they do a better job

brooks for Holloway prison then get her on the DL

So the sunday jordan or kerry diet coke on sunday

Murdoch murders

strange suicide i must say IF

Police are innocent no copper in the dock

wish i could resign before the shit hit the fan

set the tv licence detectives on them they do a better job

brooks for Holloway prison then get her on the DL

So the sunday jordan or kerry diet coke on sunday

Murdoch murders

strange suicide i must say IF

exactly...

OH MY GOD THERE HAS JUST BEEN AN ATTACK BY A MMEMBER OF THE PUBLIC ON THE MURDOCHS DURING THE SELECT COMMITEE HEARINGTHEYVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY THE POLICE AND THE HEARINGS BEEN SUSPENDED! RUPERT MURDOCHS WIFE TACKLED THE ASSAILANT!

ARE SELECT COMMITTE HEARINGS ALWAYS THIS EXCITING?!

OH MY GOD THERE HAS JUST BEEN AN ATTACK BY A MMEMBER OF THE PUBLIC ON THE MURDOCHS DURING THE SELECFT COMMITEE HEARINGTHEYVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY THE POLICE!

It was a custard pie.

Calm the fuck down.

OH MY GOD THERE HAS JUST BEEN AN ATTACK BY A MMEMBER OF THE PUBLIC ON THE MURDOCHS DURING THE SELECFT COMMITEE HEARINGTHEYVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY THE POLICE!

It was a custard pie.

Calm the fuck down.

WELL WHOEVER IT IS SHOULD BE JAILED!

turn sout its some 'comedian' called Johnnie Kincaid.Hope they give him 5 years at least!

anyway on more important matters,based on his performance t h is afternoon I'd say Rupert Murdoch is finished as CEO of News Corp.Does everyone agree?

turn sout its some 'comedian' called Johnnie Kincaid.Hope they give him 5 years at least!

Hope they give him a fucking medal.

It was a custard pie.

Calm the fuck down.

Post of the year!

I wouldn't give him a medal.

First, his target is 80 years old and he missed.

Secondly, he was beat up by a girl.

All in all, it was a pretty miserable attempt. 4/10

seconded.

Surely I'm not alone in thinking that the whole pie incident may have been set up? I mean, come on, it was only a Tiswas-style flan, not a bottle of piss or worse.

Cue public outrage at attack on frail 80 yr old man, brave defence by loyal and loving wife, headlines hijacked. Very clever. Bet pieman was well paid. Pass the sick bag.

Surely I'm not alone in thinking that the whole pie incident may have been set up? I mean, come on, it was only a Tiswas-style flan, not a bottle of piss or worse.

Cue public outrage at attack on frail 80 yr old man, brave defence by loyal and loving wife, headlines hijacked. Very clever. Bet pieman was well paid. Pass the sick bag.

Er.....if that is the case, it failed spectacularly as no one is outraged at the attack on Murdoch, nor are we feeling sorry for him or his family.

Er.....if that is the case, it failed spectacularly as no one is outraged at the attack on Murdoch, nor are we feeling sorry for him or his family.

Probably no one here, no.

I think it's more that a) the story of the day is now not Murdoch empire receives grilling from parliamentary committee but "old man hit by pie" :party: the pie-r in question 1) got beat up by a Chinese woman 2) got dumped by his girlfriend over Twitter after she found out what he did.

I think it's more that a) the story of the day is now not Murdoch empire receives grilling from parliamentary committee but "old man hit by pie" :party: the pie-r in question 1) got beat up by a Chinese woman 2) got dumped by his girlfriend over Twitter after she found out what he did.

That's the World today in 2011...

[T]he pie-r in question 1) got beat up by a Chinese woman 2) got dumped by his girlfriend over Twitter after she found out what he did.

I'm glad I'm not on Twitter. Mebby it's because I'm not a twit.

More to the point: I'd have used a pie with an anvil in it.

regards,

Hein

[T]he pie-r in question 1) got beat up by a Chinese woman 2) got dumped by his girlfriend over Twitter after she found out what he did.

I'm glad I'm not on Twitter. Mebby it's because I'm not a twit.

More to the point: I'd have used a pie with an anvil in it.

regards,

Hein

That would have to be quite some pie, and anyway don't they have metal detectors in these places?

Incidentally, does anyone know if Rupert owns a yacht??

• Like 1