Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

So you have a real life? All of you?

I have so much freaking real life that my currently Batman-decorated house may explode.

First my first junior cert exam at 12:00 now I don't have any exams until Friday afternoon.

How'd you get on?

First my first junior cert exam at 12:00 now I don't have any exams until Friday afternoon.

How'd you get on?

very well the exam was very easy I got out an half an hour early.
  • Like 3

Just 'blocked' posts from my second user ever. First one cuz he(?) is an asshole. This second one cuz he posts such useless shit, after I read it I want to stab my fucking eyes out and roast them into smores.

SC

Just 'blocked' posts from my second user ever. First one cuz he(?) is an asshole. This second one cuz he posts such useless shit, after I read it I want to stab my fucking eyes out and roast them into smores.

SC

I had no idea you could block yourself.

• Like 1

He can't see you lfn. .

Plus, wtf is a 'smore' ?

• Like 1

He can't see you lfn. .

Plus, wtf is a 'smore' ?

Im fucked if I know, but stabbing himself in the eyes sounds like a seriously good idea to me. :D

He can't see you lfn. .

Plus, wtf is a 'smore' ?

Im fucked if I know, but stabbing himself in the eyes sounds like a seriously good idea to me. :D

Looks like they are American camping snacks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%27more .A marshmallow between two biscuits. If that's not punning material I don't know what is.

• Like 4

YW or Cat will be along in a min with the standard Kenneth Williams/Frankie Howerd gif.

• Like 6

SC

If your going to announce to the world that you blocked a user at least tell us who.
  • Like 1

200.gif

• Like 6

SC

If your going to announce to the world that you blocked a user at least tell us who.

Nobody gives a shit.

• Like 1

Bizarro, but after having my June bath today, I walked into the living room in time to hear the words "and what exactly is a smore?" on the radio :D

Having never having heard the word in almost 50 years, that's twice in a day.

+++It was a food programme, and they were on about chocolate , and apparently cheap chocolate is better for smores as it melts in a different way to the expensive stuff. Or summit.+++

• Like 1

Bizarro, but after having my June bath today, I walked into the living room in time to hear the words "and what exactly is a smore?" on the radio :D

Having never having heard the word in almost 50 years, that's twice in a day.

+++It was a food programme, and they were on about chocolate , and apparently cheap chocolate is better for smores as it melts in a different way to the expensive stuff. Or summit.+++

It's not as extraordinary a coincidence as you think. When you're starting to sound like Radio 4. You may as well start listening to The News Quiz with a glass of Pimms now and describing yourself as a "chap" on your Twitter page.

Buying Alexander Armstrong's albums will be next.

Bizarro, but after having my June bath .+++

you only wash yourself once a month. You dirty basterd.

How often does Mummy give you a bath?

How often does Mummy give you a bath?

I shower myself once a day like a gent.

Just 'blocked' posts from my second user ever. First one cuz he(?) is an asshole. This second one cuz he posts such useless shit, after I read it I want to stab my effing eyes out and roast them into smores.

SC

I actually expected a dozen posts along that line. Hell, I'd have said it haha. Thanks Lord FN.

SC

He can't see you lfn. .

Plus, wtf is a 'smore' ?

Looks like they are American camping snacks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%27more .A marshmallow between two biscuits. If that's not punning material I don't know what is.

A s'more is a toasted marshmallow with a slab of chocolate between two graham crackers. They are amazingly good.

• Like 1

Just 'blocked' posts from my second user ever. First one cuz he(?) is an asshole. This second one cuz he posts such useless shit, after I read it I want to stab my effing eyes out and roast them into smores.

SC

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know! You're the asshole!

• Like 1

SC

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know! You're the asshole!

I sure am baby!!!!! :lol:

Whos been effing about with the f u c k I n g swear filter??

Whos been effing about with the f u c k I n g swear filter??

That's another one for Paul.