DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

51 minutes ago, TheKing said:

More dead prisoners/convicts the better. Virus needs to clean sweep the prisons. 

You’re disturbingly bloodthirsty, aren’t you? Are you okay?

• Like 2

TheKing posts shit you’d see on the news when the authorities trace the online posts of a mass shooting lone wolf. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You’re disturbingly bloodthirsty, aren’t you? Are you okay?

Yup I am doing Okay :). 
Just no idea why ppl would feel bad for convicted felons. You reap of what you sow. 

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

My niece's boyfriend has had it and he is a prison warder

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

TheKing posts shit you’d see on the news when the authorities trace the online posts of a mass shooting lone wolf. 

BAHAHAHAH - thats funny. No I'm not at that state. I believe in Karma. 

Gordon Stuckless, the man at the centre of the Maple Leaf Gardens sexual abuse scandal, has died.  He was in his early 70s.  Stuckless had pleaded guilty to over 100 charges and was initially been sentenced to six-and-a-half years in prison in 2016 for his crimes. That sentence was lengthened in 2019.  He was released on compassionate grounds in January of this year and into a halfway home.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/maple-leaf-gardens-abuser-gordon-stuckless-has-died/ar-BB12pvmj?ocid=st2

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/maple-leaf-gardens-sex-scandal

8 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Gordon Stuckless, the man at the centre of the Maple Leaf Gardens sexual abuse scandal, has died.  He was in his early 70s.  Stuckless had pleaded guilty to over 100 charges and was initially been sentenced to six-and-a-half years in prison in 2016 for his crimes. That sentence was lengthened in 2019.  He was released on compassionate grounds in January of this year and into a halfway home.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/maple-leaf-gardens-abuser-gordon-stuckless-has-died/ar-BB12pvmj?ocid=st2

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/maple-leaf-gardens-sex-scandal

Pity /s

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

GOOD FUCKIN RIDDANCE

2 minutes ago, TheKing said:

GOOD FUCKIN RIDDANCE

Are you an ex-prisoner or a warder? Something personal?

1 minute ago, Bentrovato said:

The man was a serial pedophile, using young Canadian boys NHL dreams to molest them. Over a hundred charges, must have been hundreds of actual assaults. I agree with TheKing. I was of the generation he targetted,  thank God I didn't live in Ontario.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

The man was a serial pedophile, using young Canadian boys NHL dreams to molest them. Over a hundred charges, must have been hundreds of actual assaults. I agree with TheKing. I was of the generation he targetted,  thank God I didn't live in Ontario.

See TheKing's previous entries. Overall he/she seems to have a huge problem with prisoners and that is what my remark was referring to. 

But just as a fucking sickening side remark I guess you were never abused because you are just too fucking ugly and fucked up to be bothered with. You were never targeted and never wanted. And it probably goes on to this day. 

Have a nice day and read the previous statements people have made. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Bentrovato said:

See TheKing's previous entries. Overall he/she seems to have a huge problem with prisoners and that is what my remark was referring to. 

But just as a fucking sickening side remark I guess you were never abused because you are just too fucking ugly and fucked up to be bothered with. You were never targeted and never wanted. And it probably goes on to this day. 

RiE9G04f4SEP7gHchM.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

He's a serial pedophile. 

I think Canada is too lenient on punishments in regards to convicted felons. 

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Of all the things I have been called out on; on social media/forums I would have never have guessed to be challenged on saying good riddance to a pedophile. 

I am really at a loss for words what you are trying to say. 

Who doesn't have a problem with prisoners? They broke the law. Oh man - I'm looking forward to your response to this.

1 hour ago, TheKing said:

Of all the things I have been called out on; on social media/forums I would have never have guessed to be challenged on saying good riddance to a pedophile. 

Who doesn't have a problem with prisoners? They broke the law. Oh man - I'm looking forward to your response to this.

eh

eh

eh

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

eh

Figured as much; 
Im guessing you are one of the people that oppose the death penalty and go to prisons when a death sentence is carried out/ praying for the condemn. 

11 minutes ago, TheKing said:

Figured as much; 
Im guessing you are one of the people that oppose the death penalty and go to prisons when a death sentence is carried out/ praying for the condemn. 

eh

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

eh

Are you mourning the death of a pedophile?

1 minute ago, TheKing said:

Are you mourning the death of a pedophile?

eh

43 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

eh

You really should stop, it’s unkind to tease the mentally handicapped. 

2 hours ago, arrowsmith said:

You really should stop, it’s unkind to tease the mentally handicapped. 

Are you defending a serial pedophile?

Sicko!!!

Riot rocks prison in Kansas

3fa426a9-86d0-4de5-a8a6-e7f097cf2b88.jpg

Tara McKelvey

BBC News, Washington

Things were already tense at a prison in Lansing, Kansas.

A dozen inmates and 14 staffers got sick from Covid-19, and officials gave out cloth masks to try and stop the infection from spreading further.

Then, on Thursday, some of the prisoners began to set fires and smash windows. The uprising lasted several hours, and it is not clear why it started. No-one was badly hurt during the melee, and the facilities were locked down again by early the following day.

The violence at the prison - which houses about 150 inmates - is the latest sign that people in confinement are becoming increasingly desperate. Hundreds of people have been infected in US prisons and jails, according to data compiled by the New York Times, and more than two dozen have died.

Prisoners try to protect themselves against the disease as best they can. In some places, such as in Lansing, they have begun to express their rage in a violent manner.

• Like 1