mattyl149

The Dead Of 2011

"Hugh Martin, the composer-songwriter whose works included "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and "The Trolley Song," died Friday. He was 96"

Jimmy Gardner, the co-creator of the uncompromising police TV series 'The Cops', died on December 14th 2010 of congenitve heart failure...

Guest Guest
Jimmy Gardner, the co-creator of the uncompromising police TV series 'The Cops', died on December 14th 2010 of congenitve heart failure...

crikey did that obit come by pigeon express?! ;)

crikey did that obit come by pigeon express?! ;)

Technical staff refer to that as RFC 1149 compatible. See this page for a demonstration.

regards,

Hein

Bob Greaves

The former "Granada Reports" presenter has died aged 76. He was the mainstay of the regional news programme, in at the launch and heading up an estimated 12,000 broadcasts, all the more creditable as he had to endure working with the likes of Tony Wilson, Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan. I last saw him on the BBC house-hunting programme "Wanted Down Under" in 2008 looking for a property in Queensland with his (much younger) fourth wife.

Also famously featured on "It'll Be Alright on the Night" reporting from Chester Zoo and getting sexually harrassed by an elephant.

Bob Greaves

The former "Granada Reports" presenter has died aged 76. He was the mainstay of the regional news programme, in at the launch and heading up an estimated 12,000 broadcasts, all the more creditable as he had to endure working with the likes of Tony Wilson, Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan. I last saw him on the BBC house-hunting programme "Wanted Down Under" in 2008 looking for a property in Queensland with his (much younger) fourth wife.

Also famously featured on "It'll Be Alright on the Night" reporting from Chester Zoo and getting sexually harrassed by an elephant.

The men of my town suffer this regularly on Friday and Saturday nights in our local Wetherspoons (although not when I'm out on the town, of course ;))

Yakov Kreizberg

The conductor has died aged just 51. He had been chief conductor of the Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra since 2003 and was also principal guest conductor of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra.

Businessman James C. Tyree died on March 16. A hit for Wormer, He's a Dead Man...

Businessman James C. Tyree died on March 16. A hit for Wormer, He's a Dead Man...

I wonder if he'll qualify for an unnatural death bonus? Even though he was suffering from metastatic stomach cancer, an autopsy has revealed he died due to accidental causes when an air embolism occurred following the removal of a catheter. :lol:

I wonder if he'll qualify for an unnatural death bonus? Even though he was suffering from metastatic stomach cancer, an autopsy has revealed he died due to accidental causes when an air embolism occurred following the removal of a catheter. :huh:

I think it does DDT. Well spotted!

Very sad news for anyone who was ever sick off school in the Seventies - cutlery botherer and painter Nancy Kominsky (of 'Paint Along With Nancy' fame) has died :huh:

Guest Guest
Very sad news for anyone who was ever sick off school in the Seventies - cutlery botherer and painter Nancy Kominsky (of 'Paint Along With Nancy' fame) has died :huh:

I kind of vaguely remember her...I think....

Awww, she was my favourite painter. ;) I shall pay my own special tribute to her tomorrow by creating something purple using a butter knife.

Nikolai Andrianov

"Nikolai Andrianov, the second most decorated male athlete in Olympic history, has died at the age of 58. Gymnast Andrianov won seven gold medals for the Soviet Union over three Games, including four at Montreal in 1976. His total of 15 medals was the record until United States swimmer Michael Phelps surpassed him with 16 in 2008."

Dutch actor and impressario Hans Boskamp died. Not very famous outside the Netherlands but he was personally responsible for this happening...

bed_in_01.jpg

The last surviving member of Harry Houdinis touring team , Dorothy Young , has died at 103 http://www.drew.edu/news/2011/03/21/drew-a...n-passes-at-103 No escape from death...

....and no escape from the attentions of Death List either.

....or the UK press!

The Torygraph come up with the goods time and time again when it comes to stiffs! :banghead:

Guest Guest

I hate to bring this up again but some doubt was cast on whetehr Ruby Muhammad had really died or not.Well her own website now confirms it .so hopefully that one can now be finally laid to rest!