mattyl149

The Dead Of 2011

Lt. Noel Cashford yet another WW2 type brimming with British spunk and celebrated in a point-worthy Telegraph write up.

Is there a one-stop shop online anywhere to trawl the talent that still breathes amongst celebrated servers in the last world war?

Lt. Noel Cashford yet another WW2 type brimming with British spunk and celebrated in a point-worthy Telegraph write up.

Is there a one-stop shop online anywhere to trawl the talent that still breathes amongst celebrated servers in the last world war?

I know plenty of lasses brimming with British spunk too.

Yes! Got the one liner in before LB

I know plenty of lasses brimming with British spunk too.

Yes! Got the one liner in before LB

Fuck! I was thinking about it as well, but thought I'd refrain from being so predictable! :wheelchair:

Grizzly Adams creator Charles Sellier has died aged 67.

A TV programme I remember regularly missing as a lad growing up.

Actress Maria Schneider, best known for playing opposite (and shagging a lot) Marlon Brando in Last Tango In Paris, has died aged 58. Perhaps we can expect a sudden upsurge in sales of butter?

Lena Nyman who starred in "I am Curious - Yellow" and "I am Curious - Blue" has died at the age of 66

I am actually genuinely gutted about this, I never even got to see them live :P

Meg White is cute, but I personally think they were a little over-rated. I have a feeling that Jack White's work on Wanda Jackson's latest album is more for his own ego than it is for the love of Wanda's singing.

Meg White is cute, but I personally think they were a little over-rated. I have a feeling that Jack White's work on Wanda Jackson's latest album is more for his own ego than it is for the love of Wanda's singing.

Jack White has an ego? Surely you jest....

Gary Moore - as posted in dead pop stars already :-)

There were tentative plans outlined in the recent BBC 4 show to get a line up with as many ex Lizzys as possible out on the road. Moore's croaked just ahead of a decent pay day by the looks of it. But the longevity of Lizzy axemen other than Scott Gorham was always something of a running joke.

I guess he's be

in a while...

I guess he's be

in a while...

I was very saddened to hear of Gary Moore's demise. He was instrumental [sic] in the formation of my early musical tastes and was still a nostalgic favourite of mine whenever I heard him around and about. Shame that. I'll miss you Gazza.

Time to break out the old turntable and blow the dust off some vinyl I think.

I guess he's be

in a while...

I was very saddened to hear of Gary Moore's demise. He was instrumental [sic] in the formation of my early musical tastes and was still a nostalgic favourite of mine whenever I heard him around and about. Shame that. I'll miss you Gazza.

Quoted out of context, this could give folks the wrong impression...

ken Olsen, founder of DEC and one of them ost powerful figures in the computer industry has died at 84 http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/08/technolo....html?src=twrhp

I admit that this is the first time I hear mr Olsen's name, although I've used DEC equipment from the early 1980's. The first Real Computer (as opposed to a toy computer like my brother's Acorn Atom) I used in 1981 was a VAX at Uni. The year after I took my first steps in programming on a DEC Rainbow, a PC lookalike/wannabe running PC/M. Later I bought a surplus PDP-11, complete with a DECwriter terminal.

I suppose mr Olsen has gone to the bit bucket now.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest_Ethics Scholar_*

Noob here. Any one have Hosni Mubarak? This Joker says he will not leave Egypt when he steps down. AK-47 fodder? :deathban:

John Paul Getty III, the grandson of a billionaire American oil tycoon, has died at the age of 54.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12399648

Sorry if already posted - didn't find anything with search though

OoTW

Did you try the scroll up key?

Quite obviously not Trigger.

Had I scrolled up and had I have seen the previous post of the same subject matter then it might be a reasonable assumption that I would not have duplicated the post.

OoTW