football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

2 hours ago, charon said:

Attention to detail.... Its why I'm 50, skint and unmarried. Great Thing. "Brit" & "We" = Roey not being a MK burner. Paul denies it, probably not have the time tbf. Harry? Too many others on the go. Zorders? Nah, he's funnier than that. So who the fuck is Roey?

I am who I say I am. An American teenager who first noticed this forum last year after Prince died. 

Do you seriously believe that I am an alter ego of another person from the U.K. who already posts here a lot? Or are you just trying to fuck around. 

If it's the former, I think a mod need to publicly confirm that I am in the US, and not someone from the U.K. who is some other poster. I doubt anyone is near me anyways, so I don't get why you think I'm not who I am. 

If it's the latter, then your not funny, and it's a joke that needs to stop, cause you're not going anywhere with that. Just stick to the Roey thing ffs...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I am who I say I am. An American teenager who first noticed this forum last year after Prince died. 

Do you seriously believe that I am an alter ego of another person from the U.K. who already posts here a lot? Or are you just trying to fuck around. 

If it's the former, I think a mod need to publicly confirm that I am in the US, and not someone from the U.K. who is some other poster. I doubt anyone is near me anyways, so I don't get why you think I'm not who I am. 

If it's the latter, then your not funny, and it's a joke that needs to stop, cause you're not going anywhere with that. Just stick to the Roey thing ffs...

FFS Man Paul, this stuff was funny for a few months, now it's just stale. Switch up, I quite liked you're Mugabe persona.

My other theory is Mugabe, Roey and MK are all Hein's way of trolling us all. 

16 hours ago, charon said:

*isn't a fern technically a tree? Step over them all the fucking time. And twigs. Step over them an aw. Their definitely trees.

I unfortunately have 15-foot tall bamboo on my property line of my home, and it's technically a grass.  So I think you are quite right Charon.
SC

Consider whether some people really are so stupid that we probably should introduce a cycling license. Amazed they haven't killed themselves;

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

** website suddenly changes to sircreepsdeathlist.net **

I never knew watching people drive down motorways could be so relaxing. I've needed this to get me to sleep for years. Bonus points for jazz music.

Celebrate your accomplishments by doing a backflip.

53 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Mid-July 2018 sees the first ever Columbo Convention. Diligent deadpoolers could attend to check on the health of etc etc etc.

Peter Falk? He's in excellent health. Not like he has Alzheimer's or anything.

25 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Peter Falk? He's in excellent health. Not like he has Alzheimer's or anything.

This "joke" stopped being funny years ago. 

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

What? It's a joke? :unsure:

20 minutes ago, Deathray said:

It stopped being funny in 2014, I think it started being funny again about eight months ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Toast said:

Using that song as a jokey response to a post on here completely misses the entire point of that song to be quite frank. 

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Using that song as a jokey response to a post on here completely misses the entire point of that song to be quite frank. 

Really.  I thought it was quite an appropriate song for the site given the numerous references to death.

Alzheimer's smothering Falk.
Seems most appropriate.

7 hours ago, heartytones said:

Just make the most out of my time left by spending time with people I love. 

Can we ban this soppy git already?

• Haha 1

Meditate on a cheetah suffocating an impala by a throat bite.

Cheetah_with_impala.jpg