football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

Have an SJW brainwash your kids.

I wanna state i have nothing against gays or gay marriage even but to teach toddlers gender and identity politics is insane and creepy. Children are none romantic and non sexual as they haven't biologically developed so how actually can you explain that to them ? This is brainwashing nothing more nothing less. Think about it if a man and woman were teaching their toddlers gays should be killed or they're going to hell etc that would be equally insane and creepy. This Liberal SJW band of fanatics are becoming scary actively targeting children to brainwash them into their point of view. At first it's very funny and like a parody until you realise its real then it becomes like a horror show.

Unfortunately our company "diversity and inclusion" manager is now using a desk in our office while her husband is deployed out here.

I was discussing the reports that teachers are being advised not to call pupils "boys and girls" that hit the headlines last year, with a colleague and she interrupted and had her ten pence worth with how its correct and allows children to develop with no bias??

Grips my shit.

Leave the kids alone, they can work out their own lives when they're older. When they're children they're boys and girls for gods sake.

The bitch also reported me for having a conversation (again with a colleague, not her) for saying while we were on a walk round the mountain one weekend, a bug landed on my 6 year old boys arm and he "screamed like a girl"

Apparently this is derogatory to females... even though she was the only female in the room, sat several banks of desks away and wasn't part of the conversation and in fact, his high pitched shriek sounded like it came from a girl!!

Rant over.

Oh i understand 100% what your saying I work with a woman very much like that she has this air of superiority about her , she polices others language but thankfully she isn't taken seriously . Honestly I used to consider myself fairly liberal but i'm well and truly right wing now its the only place you can find common sense with regards to politics .

• Like 1

Have an SJW brainwash your kids.

I wanna state i have nothing against gays or gay marriage even but to teach toddlers gender and identity politics is insane and creepy. Children are none romantic and non sexual as they haven't biologically developed so how actually can you explain that to them ? This is brainwashing nothing more nothing less. Think about it if a man and woman were teaching their toddlers gays should be killed or they're going to hell etc that would be equally insane and creepy. This Liberal SJW band of fanatics are becoming scary actively targeting children to brainwash them into their point of view. At first it's very funny and like a parody until you realise its real then it becomes like a horror show.

Unfortunately our company "diversity and inclusion" manager is now using a desk in our office while her husband is deployed out here.

I was discussing the reports that teachers are being advised not to call pupils "boys and girls" that hit the headlines last year, with a colleague and she interrupted and had her ten pence worth with how its correct and allows children to develop with no bias??

Grips my shit.

Leave the kids alone, they can work out their own lives when they're older. When they're children they're boys and girls for gods sake.

The bitch also reported me for having a conversation (again with a colleague, not her) for saying while we were on a walk round the mountain one weekend, a bug landed on my 6 year old boys arm and he "screamed like a girl"

Apparently this is derogatory to females... even though she was the only female in the room, sat several banks of desks away and wasn't part of the conversation and in fact, his high pitched shriek sounded like it came from a girl!!

Rant over.

Oh i understand 100% what your saying I work with a woman very much like that she has this air of superiority about her , she polices others language but thankfully she isn't taken seriously . Honestly I used to consider myself fairly liberal but i'm well and truly right wing now its the only place you can find common sense with regards to politics .

Haven't seen the original article but imagine it's bullshit (or perhaps I should say bovine excreta). For one thing schools are measured on boys and girls performance. Not collecting stats on this basis would be a bit of a handicap (sorry impediment, no I mean... er problem, when it came to OFSTED inspections.

• Like 1

So that article says it's being sent to 120 schools, out of 24,372 in the UK, with no directive to follow the instructions in it.

• Like 1

But why trial a load of nonsense in the first place?

It is common practice for Government Depts to occasionally spend money on issues which allow the Fail and Excess to print political correctness gone mad articles.

• Like 1

http://randomyoutube.net/watch#

Ever fell down the youtube rabbit hole? This site takes the youtube rabbit hole and makes it seem like a minor distraction. I mean who doesn't want to watch the german (I think) advert for visiting flanders.

Compare psychopath tests.

I've just took two, one of which told me I'm not a psychopath and the other saying I had psychopathic tendencies.

Anyone else get different results depending on the survey?

Although I'm apparently also a moderately depressed sociopath according to that second site, so I'm going to take their findings with a pinch of salt.

26/26

The clues were easy for most, and I know of the Marcus Garvey incident for how amusingly bonkers it was.

• Like 3

I got them all but only because of a lucky guess on two US politicians which I had left till last.

There's a whole bunch of them like this.

I scored 50/50 on the 2004 Deathlist, but that's because I'd done a few by then and names stick in your mind!

Which of you is this, then?

26/26 in 90 seconds. Where's my Nobel prize?

19 hours ago, msc said:

26/26

The clues were easy for most, and I know of the Marcus Garvey incident for how amusingly bonkers it was.

Yup, Garvey was one (the first one) I got wrong....and math dictates I was going to get two wrong (seeing as I used the wrong name on his clue, I could no longer use the wrong name for the wrong name's clue.  I think.  LOL

Practice your stop, drop, and roll technique.
Of course if you're in a wheelchair.....
SC
(A whole lotta stupid going on in this story, not sure where to begin)