The Four Horsemen

Cricket Thread. Only Mad Dogs And Englishmen

I do hope we win the Ashes, not because I love cricket but because i like the idea of Aussie bashing. :party:

I've been timid to reply as of late...

You guys bash me most of the time :birthday: and I'm an Aussie (although I do hold British citizenship). You might have the Ashes and you might have an undeserved sense of accomplishment, but we have nicer beaches.

Score one to Australia.

P.S. I'm an AFL man anyway.

Well thats nothing to boast about.

We give out citizenships to every f'ucker nowdays whether its Ahab the Arab or Ho Chi fooking Min.

Actually I like Aussies, Sons and Daughters ( especially Patricia Hamilton ) Young Doctors the Ford Falcon GTHO and the Holden Monaro GTS 350.

Infact I wish my parents would of had the balls to get a family ticket Down Under decades ago.

Better country, climate, lifestyle, you name it, you have it.

Thats why you must excuse our occassional OTT victory dances.

We have sh*te all else to boast about.

• Like 1

I do hope we win the Ashes, not because I love cricket but because i like the idea of Aussie bashing. :party:

You guys bash me most of the time :birthday: and I'm an Aussie (although I do hold British citizenship). You might have the Ashes and you might have an undeserved sense of accomplishment, but we have nicer beaches.

Score one to Australia.

We give out citizenships to every f'ucker nowdays whether its Ahab the Arab or Ho Chi fooking Min.

Actually I like Aussies, Sons and Daughters ( especially Patricia Hamilton ) Young Doctors the Ford Falcon GTHO and the Holden Monaro GTS 350.

Infact I wish my parents would of had the balls to get a family ticket Down Under decades ago.

We also fail to remove our own idiots

I do hope we win the Ashes, not because I love cricket but because i like the idea of Aussie bashing. :bomb:

You guys bash me most of the time <_< and I'm an Aussie (although I do hold British citizenship). You might have the Ashes and you might have an undeserved sense of accomplishment, but we have nicer beaches.

Score one to Australia.

Your parents may have been allowed in, but I'm afraid you would of failed the Honez English Language test

I do hope we win the Ashes, not because I love cricket but because i like the idea of Aussie bashing. :bomb:

You guys bash me most of the time <_< and I'm an Aussie (although I do hold British citizenship). You might have the Ashes and you might have an undeserved sense of accomplishment, but we have nicer beaches.

Score one to Australia.

Your parents may have been allowed in, but I'm afraid you would of failed the Honez English Language test

Many thanks for that.

Im certain that Honez will feel rather emotional at the thought that there is somebody out there policing the forum for bad Grammar/spelling mistakes.

Its a comfort to know that you are here being dynamic, dilligent and tenacious in keeping the Queens English alive and error free for future generations.

F*ck off.

You reminded me of my dear old uncle who proudly showed us his 'Ten pound Pom' ticket cancelled in the early sixties, traded in for a lifetime's work in quality control at Ford's in Liverpool.

Great guy, poor decision. I mean if you're gonna have a sh*te job, at least have a decent climate to compensate.

You reminded me of my dear old uncle who proudly showed us his 'Ten pound Pom' ticket cancelled in the early sixties, traded in for a lifetime's work in quality control at Ford's in Liverpool.

Great guy, poor decision. I mean if you're gonna have a sh*te job, at least have a decent climate to compensate.

Yes, he should have moved to Dagenham.

Score one to Australia.

We have sh*te all else to boast about to t.

Ha, you think you've got it bad? My parents DID ship us all out to Australia in 1981 - only to F'UCKING WELL COME BACK TO ENGLAND THREE YEARS LATER! What were they thinking! Worst decision my old man ever made, and he regrets it to this day.

Playing Boycott bingo. Nowt like Crickitt.

You can keep your World Cup finals, your Olympics and even your East Lothian Conker Championships - the world's greatest sporting event starts today. In the spirit of pessimism/realism, I'll predict 2-1 to the Aussies. The big problem for me is trying to keep up with the cricket while looking as if I'm working trying to get some work done.

Very much enjoying our lads' pasting of the Aussie bowlers in the first two Tests, and hopefully we can drive home the win this time. Staying up all night watching Sky is proving a challenge though - weekends no problem, but I'm probably not as productive at work as I'd/they'd like me to be on weekdays.

Self-quoting, tsk.

Guest Truth

Ah, Harry Mack. Never gonna give up, never gonna become what most people become. Maybe that's why your worthy of praise, old bean. Becoming that is what frightens me everyday of my life. I will always give myself that long hard look in the mirror to make sure that I don't become that way.

Ah, Harry Mack. Never gonna give up, never gonna become what most people become.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Bansheerolled!

Ah, Harry Mack. Never gonna give up, never gonna become what most people become.

Bansheerolled!

You wouldn't get this from any other guy...

I am going to have this tune in my head now for the forseea ble. I think I might have to pop into the lab to knock myself out with some ether. Thanks honez!

Bansheerolled!

You wouldn't get this from any other guy...

I am going to have this tune in my head now for the forseea ble. I think I might have to pop into the lab to knock myself out with some ether. Thanks honez!

Years ago, when he was quite small, my younger brother got some sort of keyboard/synthesizer type item for Christmas, and the demo tune programmed into it was Rick's 'Together Forever'. That tune bleeped out of my brother's bedroom non-stop for months, together with his watch that played the James Bond theme tune on the hour every hour. My life was hell. My brother turned into quite a musician - he now owns an electric guitar and a set of drums, and can't play a note on those either. He does look like Phil Mitchell/Grandpa Flump though.

Dead and very nearly buried - the entire Australian cricket team. England 636-9 at lunch. What a series. Let's all do the sprinkler.

Dead and very nearly buried - the entire Australian cricket team. England 636-9 at lunch. What a series. Let's all do the sprinkler.

For the sake of neatness and DL posterity I'd like to record that England's first innings total was 664 all out, before the sword was applied in the afternoon. With three wickets left and a day to go, the kindest thing we could say about Australia is that there's a trace of a pulse. It's raining here but you wouldn't know it. All I can see are the sunny uplands. Bring on the open-topped bus. B)

It's all over and the English have something to smile about. 3-1 and the Ashes come home. B)

It's all over and the English have something to smile about. 3-1 and the Ashes come home. :)

The Ashes B)stay home! We already had them! :party:

It's all over and the English have something to smile about. 3-1 and the Ashes come home. :party:

The Ashes :burnash:stay home! We already had them! :party:

Well done to the Poms, for once.

I feel that last time, you won, but didn't earn it -- Australia (Ponting more like) gifted it to you with some baffling and very poor captancy.

But this time you won it well, no questions asked.

Like I said, well done. Now, shut up and let's get on with something else.

A bloke walks into a brothel and says:

"I'm a bit kinky, how much for total humiliation?"

The madam replies $60.

"Wow, what do I get for that," he says.

She says: "A baggy green cap and an Australian Cricket XI shirt."

It's all over and the English have something to smile about. 3-1 and the Ashes come home. :party:

I feel that last time, you won, but didn't earn it -- Australia (Ponting more like) gifted it to you with some baffling and very poor captancy.

Rugby?

Rugby?

Debating?

• Like 1