Godot

Contra Mundum

It would seem you can also get a deathlist superinjunction.

:ninja:

No you can't - it's closed!

Indeed.

A higher power has dictated what we can and cannot speak about.

Edit: I suppose I could join Twitter...

Perhaps Iain has made Grim an offer he can't refuse and now runs this gaff?

Indeed.

A higher power has dictated what we can and cannot speak about.

Edit: I suppose I could join Twitter...

Look me up when you decide to tweet.

Sorry folks! I think I may have accidentaly closed it. Should be open again and feel free to make your posts.

Sorry folks! I think I may have accidentaly closed it. Should be open again and feel free to make your posts.

The moment has passed now.

You'll have to wait until I get all worked up again. :ninja:

At the risk of digging up a (SttG's?) dead dog, it could always be merged with the Laura Sayers/Edith Bowman beaut.

At the risk of digging up a (SttG's?) dead dog, it could always be merged with the Laura Sayers/Edith Bowman beaut.

Thanks for link to Laura/Edith - first time I've come across so many cunts in one lunch hour!

Thanks for link to Laura/Edith - first time I've come across so many cunts in one lunch hour!

What a pair of foul-mouthed husseys.

I just got around to reading the rest of the superinjunctions that have leaked and... David Schneider? Really? Wow.

I just got around to reading the rest of the superinjunctions that have leaked and... David Schneider? Really? Wow.

He's a regular tweeter, many of his witticisms feature in the Independent.

Hasn't tweeted for 18 days, apparently... ;)

He's a regular tweeter, many of his witticisms feature in the Independent.

Yeah, he's never short of a gag

^joke that works on three levels

Apparently it's a senior colleague and a mistress according to the Sun. There can't be that many very senior women at the RBS so there's bound to be speculation. I couldn't possibly comment.

Personally I don't give a shit who's banging who.

If, for example, Ryan Giggs was banging Imogen from big brother, I fail to see how it is in the public's interest to know about it.

Hey Windsor, you should be careful writing stuff like this, after all, it's so easy for someone else to tamper with your posts! ;-) You don't want to find yourself being sued for your student loan by a chimp-like Welsh has-been!

Hey Windsor, you should be careful writing stuff like this, after all, it's so easy for someone else to tamper with your posts! ;-) You don't want to find yourself being sued for your student loan by a chimp-like Welsh has-been!

Neil Kinnock and Imogen Thomas...WTF!!!?

Are we talking some demented Welsh Dr Mengele job, or summat?

Personally I don't give a shit who's banging who.

If, for example, Ryan Giggs was banging Imogen from big brother, I fail to see how it is in the public's interest to know about it.

Given what has happened on twitter today it would probably take 25 years for my case to make it to court...I think I'm safe. :angel4:

By the way - although we can't officially say who is banging who, would it be alright to say that Ryan Giggs is suing twitter? Or does he have a super-injunction for that as well?

From Wikipedia today:

On 22 May 2011, the Sunday Herald, a Scottish newspaper, published a thinly disguised photograph of Ryan Giggs on its front page.[18][19] The paper added in its editorial column, "Today we identify the footballer whose name has been linked to a court superinjunction by thousands of postings on Twitter. Why? Because we believe it is unsustainable that the law can be used to prevent newspapers from publishing information that readers can access on the internet at the click of a mouse."[20]

So, now it's on one of the 20 most popular websites on the planet, how much more surreal can the "gagging" get?

What a waste of fifty grand 16.gif

The best part is that if he had let the newspaper run with the story the whole mess would probably have blown over in a week.

Now he just looks like an absolute twat.

The best part is that if he had let the newspaper run with the story the whole mess would probably have blown over in a week.

agreed.

He has spoiled his whole image with this debacle.

agreed.

He has spoiled his whole image with this debacle.

He's usually garlanded as the ultimate professional. If that's the best Man United can offer then no wonder they're a bunch of arseholes!

That's it. I think we can say what we want about Ryan Giggs and Imogen Thomas now.

He was named in parliament about 10 minutes ago by John Hemming MP, and now it's all over sky news.

Yes,now that an MP has named him we can finally and legally reveal he was the footballer w ho had an afair with Imogen Thomas.The only other people who know this by now is the entire human race!