The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Good luck, Godot. I look forward to your return.

If we parted? That might be better for us.

We'll hang ourselves tomorrow,

Unless Godot comes.

And if he comes?

We'll be saved.

:(

SanchezSt3.jpg

Not irate and not a visitor but didn't know where else to post this.

I really like this site and feel I've made a few friends here over the past howeverlongit'sbeen. But I think it's time for me to sign off and to thank my fellow DLers for the many, many amusing, informative and provocative posts I have read here.

I've grown a bit tired of all the petty infighting and squabbling about who has the right to do what. But that's not why I'm going. I need to write a book and do other work and it's just not getting done while I'm trawling these threads. Also I have run out of things to say since the news has dried up on Mollie Sugden. It would be foolish to say that I'm never coming back. One should never say never. But the time feels right.

It's been better than telly but all good things have to come to an end.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Forever the twunt.

Godot

Sorry to see you go Godot. I know how you feel with all this internal squabbling.

Hopefully, we'll see you lurking or dropping in occassionally

Ah, this is indeed a sad day for me- having to stand at the DL station and wave goodbye to the very gravy addict who first invited me to join.

I'm too choked to say much, except that I wish you well in whatever future projects you partake in.

I have much confidence in your ability to succeed and if I see you on the streets I shall be sure to drop ten pence into your cup.

Au revoir, dear chum.

Guest Drive-by Flatterer

Going against the grain of the irate moral mongering of the death scared, I would like to say how very much I enjoy reading the posts and the spirit in which the death list is conducted. I am a silent follower, as I have nothing of value to add to the site. Also, I suffer from the cyber syndrome of Inappropriate Smilies :P;):(

Yours in spirit of celebrity demise - DBF

Going against the grain of the irate moral mongering of the death scared, I would like to say how very much I enjoy reading the posts and the spirit in which the death list is conducted. I am a silent follower, as I have nothing of value to add to the site. Also, I suffer from the cyber syndrome of Inappropriate Smilies :P;):(

Yours in spirit of celebrity demise - DBF

I admire your post-chastity, Miss Flatterer. To be fair, however, there are many of us who have nothing of value to add to the site, yet are far from silent. :)

Join in, maybe you do have something of value to add; let the other members be the judges of that. Haul-ass those inappropriate smileys, though; being licked to death by kittens isn't as nice as it sounds. ;)

SC

My first post here!

I don't care who is sleeping with who in Hollywood or Washington.

I don't care who is having a baby or who is divorcing.

But I DO keep an eye on who has died lately ... so if ya don't like this site - BITE ME! :sick:

Strange behaviour Pizzaguy, our staunchest defender and you've been around - like - less than a day.

Stick around, post some more. You sound more like our-kinda guy.

Strange to defend you? If someone can ATTACK in a first post - why can't I DEFEND in a first post?

Well, I'm headed home in a few minutes - time to get the WEEKEND started! But I'll be back next week.

Nice one, bring us some pizza!

Thankyou for all the kind messages in here a while back. I feel a fraud for returning so soon but I couldn't hack it on easy street. Nobody wants to buy the Big Issue. I'll have my boots back.

Thankyou for all the kind messages in here a while back. I feel a fraud for returning so soon but I couldn't hack it on easy street. Nobody wants to buy the Big Issue. I'll have my boots back.

Weakling!

Barely a fortnight away and you buckled! Poor show, old bean! :referee:

Weakling!

Unfair, it's been weeks and I tried so hard.

Weakling!

Unfair, it's been weeks and I tried so hard.

I tried to give up booze once, I lasted 6 days before relapse. The end is nigh, I know it to be so.

Time for a little sleep, or a very long one if circumstances dictate.

Welcome back, Godot, old chum. Perhaps attempting to sell Big Issues whilst wearing a top hat and large shades was not the best of ideas.

Pizza Guy- welcome to the forum. May I enquire as to your avatar? Please tell me that it is a still from the opening scene from some deliciously smutty girl on girl action film.

I imagine they are slightly tipsy, having consumed some cider or wine and are discussing their absolute bastards of boyfriends...shortly before one of them drunkenly slurs 'who needs men anyway?'

'Not me,' says her inebriated companion, pulling a large marital aid from behind the sofa, 'and now neither do you.'

'Oh yes, please. Did you know that I've fancied you ever since that sleep over we had back when we were at school?'

'That school we both attended where we wore incredibly skimpy St Trinian's-like uniforms?'

'Yes, that's what I mean. Did you know that I still have my skimpy uniform?'

'No, really?'

'Yes, it's upstairs. Do you think I can still get into it?'

'With a svelte figure like yours, I'm sure you can.'

'Would you like to come upstairs and help me into it?'

'Won't that mean you'll have to take the clothes you're wearing off first?'

'Yes....you can help me with that too...take my hand...'

<cue soft music as they ascend the stairs hand in hand>

What? Is my inner monologue not working? Whoops!

Perhaps I should hold a poll to see who wants the second scene.......

Actually, it's a pic of the Olsen Twins

from about a year ago. THey would have been about 17 then....

But the way they are looking at each other - kinda makes me think you MIGHT be onto something!

(PS And you should write scripts for a living - I'd name that one "Teen Lesbian Friends...")

My vote would go to a story-telling thread. Person A starts a story, person B adds something and so on and so on.

Might break some of the tension. :referee:

I think you're holding your own pole quite enough as it is, thank you very much.

I think you're holding your own pole quite enough as it is, thank you very much.

Cheers, ATJ, nobody's ever likened it to a pole before...

Guest Death By Misadventure

Gotta say I was looking for info on Richard Hammond and I found this site by accident ( no Pun there)

Had a little read through and I like what I read!

You guys and gals dont take death too seriously ( and so you shouldnt cos you are all born to die!)( sorry I heard part of that line from a song)

Anyway keep up the good work I will drop back and have nosey when I get chance!

Ohh BTW old joke coming

"I wanna die quietly in my sleep like my dad"

"Not screaming like a bi**h, like his passengers"

DBM

Ohh BTW old joke coming

"I wanna die quietly in my sleep like my dad"

"Not screaming like a bi**h, like his passengers"

DBM

:unsure: I used to have that quote as my signature.

What happened to ModeratEr statused people? I recall TempleFumegate being a moderatEr as were some others who are now just ordinary citizens and members.. Why was this?

What happened to ModeratEr statused people? I recall TempleFumegate being a moderatEr as were some others who are now just ordinary citizens and members.. Why was this?

Please see this thread

Please see this thread

Thajkkn you!

And I ma out of blackberry BraNdy. How in the namesw of all that is goood am I to eat my oatmeall withjout my brandy? This really gets my goat.