The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Guest yours irately.

what u need is more blacks and asians on the list. u must be pretty racist, just concentrating on the whites and yids. i mean, if u look at the world as a whole, 1 in 4 of us must be chinese, and 1 in 6 of us is indian, but I don't see any chinks or pakis on the list. there's lots of blacks too, and they die just as frequently as whites, but i don't see any blacks here. melting-pot my arse, what a bunch of racists. u must have pretty boring rainbows where u live. peace.

I rate your iration.

Keep suggestin' Tsien Hsue-shen, 'father' of Chinese Rocketry and not in the best of health or the youngest of years.

what u need is more blacks and asians on the list. u must be pretty racist, just concentrating on the whites and yids. i mean, if u look at the world as a whole, 1 in 4 of us must be chinese, and 1 in 6 of us is indian, but I don't see any chinks or pakis on the list. there's lots of blacks too, and they die just as frequently as whites, i don't see any blacks here melting-pot my arse, what a bunch of racists. u must have pretty boring rainbows where u live. peace.

Nelson Mandela will be rather surprised to learn he's not black.

what u need is more blacks and asians on the list. u must be pretty racist, just concentrating on the whites and yids. i mean, if u look at the world as a whole, 1 in 4 of us must be chinese, and 1 in 6 of us is indian, but I don't see any chinks or pakis on the list. there's lots of blacks too, and they die just as frequently as whites, but i don't see any blacks here. melting-pot my arse, what a bunch of racists. u must have pretty boring rainbows where u live. peace.

You're right.

There's hardly any Krauts, Eyties & Frogs on there either but loads of bloody Yanks.

However, Lou Rawls, whilst not black now, was when he was alive, Muhammad Ali & Nelson Mandela were both black the last time I looked, plus there's one Arab fuzzy-wuzzy on the list, one chink-like (Suharto) as well.

Oh do shut up Star Crossed. :huh:

If you're going to attempt to drag the list down to your level, don't hide behind anonymity.

My grandma always said that you shouldn't trust arabs. A bunch of dirty, theiving, two faced bastards who would sooner slit your throat than do a days work.

Well - that's my contribution to World Racism Day... :huh:

Han - why don't you just ask HCW for a fight and get it over with? :huh:

My grandma always said that you shouldn't trust arabs. A bunch of dirty, theiving, two faced bastards who would sooner slit your throat than do a days work.

Well - that's my contribution to World Racism Day... -_-

Windsor, since you clearly hate everyone, it follows that you hate Jews too.

You anti-semitic bastard, you!

Well, this has been a cheery few messages for the run-up to Christmas. Yes, "Yours irately", we're pretty sure we know who you are, so maybe try going on a different computer if you're trying to stay in your foxhole next time you post something edgy.

For the record, for many years the DL included the Old Korean Emperor himself Kim Il-sung, father of everyone's favourite comedy dictator Kim Jong-il. And I think we had Pol Pot as well.

Well - that's my contribution to World Racism Day... -_-

Windsor, since you clearly hate everyone, it follows that you hate Jews too.

You anti-semitic bastard, you!

Actually I'm allowed to hate the Jews.

You can't accuse me of being anti-semitic because I have a big nose too. :skill2:

Is this the right place to have a go at gingers and the Welsh?

No, but feel free to have a go at the poms.

Honez, was it not ruled by a court that 'poms' is not offensive enough?

If you want to upset the English, try this: Link

or this: Link

I play a Mary Whitehouse type figure...

Honez, was it not ruled by a court that 'poms' is not offensive enough?

No, it was ruled by a court in England that Islam is and I quote, "A viscious, wicked faith". Talk about stating the bleeding obvious governor! :P

it was ruled by a court in England that Islam is and I quote, "A viscious, wicked faith". Talk about stating the bleeding obvious governor! :P

Cite your references and maybe, just maybe, someone will actually believe you.

it was ruled by a court in England that Islam is and I quote, "A viscious, wicked faith". Talk about stating the bleeding obvious governor! :P

I presume he is going on the Nick Griffin trial...

I presume he is going on the trial Nick Griffin trial...

'Xenon II' is once again distorting the facts if he is referring to that trial. Just to give some background, Nick Griffin, leader of the British National Party, was on trial accused of using threatening, abusive or insulting words intended to stir up racial hatred.

In that trial, he told the jury that he believed Islam was a wicked, vicious faith, but the court never ruled it to be so.

Hee hee. In the US "pom" is short for pomeranian, a cute little fuzzy dog. :P

Hee hee. In the US "pom" is short for pomeranian, a cute little fuzzy dog. :P

But to the enlightened, it also means fag, which also means cigarette, which also means butt, which just gets real circular real fast.

it was ruled by a court in England that Islam is and I quote, "A viscious, wicked faith". Talk about stating the bleeding obvious governor! :lol:

'Xenon II' is once again distorting the facts if he is referring to that trial. Just to give some background, Nick Griffin, leader of the British National Party, was on trial accused of using threatening, abusive or insulting words intended to stir up racial hatred.

In that trial, he told the jury that he believed Islam was a wicked, vicious faith, but the court never ruled it to be so.

Without getting involved in the semantics of the matter, Griffin was repeating what he had said during a speech prior to the trial.

He was found not guilty of two charges of using words or behaviour intended to stir up racial hatred in that speech - by a jury.

So it could be argued that the jury decided that the words "A vicious, wicked faith" when applied to Islam are acceptable, that was their thought.

What really should have been said was:

"...it was ruled by a court in England calling Islam a "A vicious, wicked faith" does not constitute behaviour intended to stir up racial hatred ."

Which would be correct.

it was ruled by a court in England that Islam is and I quote, "A viscious, wicked faith". Talk about stating the bleeding obvious governor! :(

Without getting involved in the semantics of the matter, Griffin was repeating what he had said during a speech prior to the trial.

He was found not guilty of two charges of using words or behaviour intended to stir up racial hatred in that speech - by a jury.

So it could be argued that the jury decided that the words "A vicious, wicked faith" when applied to Islam are acceptable, that was their thought.

What really should have been said was:

"...it was ruled by a court in England calling Islam a "A vicious, wicked faith" does not constitute behaviour intended to stir up racial hatred ."

Which would be correct.

Dr Hackenslash, I don't think you get it. <_<

Xenon II is just using the trial to promote his xenophobic, racist and bigoted views on this forum.

Dr Hackenslash, I don't think you get it. :(

Xenon II is just using the trial to promote his xenophobic, racist and bigoted views on this forum.

Oh, I get it. I was just bored in the early hours of Christmas Day. <_<

Don't get many Australian trolls to the pound, however.

Don't get many Australian trolls to the pound, however.

Unfortunately we get approximately two and a half times as many to the Australian dollar. :(