The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

:D its so much fun reading all the rants from the genral public.

when theres a high profile death thay all seem to land up here.

how nice of them to leave a message calling us sickos.

but didnt thay google the dead person. thay must have read some of the posts.

strange sick wierdos, googling for dead people.

you know it makes sence :)

Well..............This is my first and last post....

Maybe its the sign of times today when a website is created by sickos who get a kick about the ill, sick and dying....and even more sicker is the following it gets and people who join it.

This world is a sick place and sicker for people like you who revel and get off on news of dying folks.

The good news is - ALL of you are gonna die one day - thats a dead cert, (pun intended). I hope you are all looking forward to it

Shame you're not keen to stay Stu; you've taken the time to post in the correct thread, there's no threats or wishing of evilness upon us, and you've ended with a terrible pun, half the existing members haven't done so well. On top of everything else, you've made the effort of registering!!!

Come on Stu, join the fun.

:) its so much fun reading all the rants from the genral public.

Who are/is the general public? Do I assume it's them as in "us and them"? It seems to me that if you cannot be categorised in any other way you are part of the general public. Since everyone, even a vagrant, can be categorised in one way or another we might ask whether the general public exists.

Ranters, since that is what they are, might object to being lumped with the general public. I have a feeling that the general public and the silent majority are one and the same in which case a ranter cannot be a member of the general public which doesn't exist anyway.

Did I make myself clear?

:lol: its so much fun reading all the rants from the genral public.

you know it makes sence :lol:

Please do us the liberty of at least spelling the basic vocabulary word they correctly... :lol:

:pop: its so much fun reading all the rants from the genral public.

you know it makes sence :lol:

Please do us the liberty of at least spelling the basic vocabulary word they correctly... :rip:

Weatherman, hoggie is being sarcastic. Or is it ironic?.

Anyway, everyone but you seems to have understood it.

Weatherman90.

What would we do without him?

Guest Britney next ?

Can I nominate Britney Spears for the death list ? Im rather concerned as I saw her on the web last week and I dont know what`s happened to her but she was sporting a massive open gash so I fear the worst :lol:

Can I nominate Britney Spears for the death list ? Im rather concerned as I saw her on the web last week and I dont know what`s happened to her but she was sporting a massive open gash so I fear the worst :pop:

Just where exactly was she sporting this "massive open gash?"

Can I nominate Britney Spears for the death list ? Im rather concerned as I saw her on the web last week and I dont know what`s happened to her but she was sporting a massive open gash so I fear the worst :pop:

Just where exactly was she sporting this "massive open gash?"

I think our guest is referring to her nether regions that she seems to be so intent on flashing around to everyone.

Guest Guest

Is this an anti- Semitic site? Why are so many people on your list Jewish? I came here at the recommendation of one of your regulars so I know what the site is about but was shocked to see so many Jewish people in the list.

Is this an anti- Semitic site? Why are so many people on your list Jewish? I came here at the recommendation of one of your regulars so I know what the site is about but was shocked to see so many Jewish people in the list.

Why do you care, are you a jew? :rip:

Is this an anti- Semitic site?
Jesus Christ, no. Being Pastafarian, I support equal opportunity religion-bashing.

Why are so many people on your list Jewish?
I wasn't aware they were. What percentage are we talking about here? Probably less than the Christians on the list, but we've never been accused (okay, rarely) of being anti-Christian.

I came here at the recommendation of one of your regulars so I know what the site is about
Obviously not if you thought it was anti-Semetic. I'd have a word with Handrejka about it and she'll sort you out.

Why do you care, are you a jew? :rip:

You don't have to be a jew to care about anti-semitism.

To my knowledge not a single one of the candidates of 2006 is jewish. I guess that shows my lack of knowledge and interest in that respect.

I invite our worried guest to read the topics about the candidates s/he suspects to be jewish and see if any anti-semetic remarks are made in stead of going by (perceived) numbers. What's next? A complaint that there aren't enough blacks and Asians on the list?

regards,

Hein

Is this an anti- Semitic site?
Jesus Christ, no. Being Pastafarian, I support equal opportunity religion-bashing.

Why are so many people on your list Jewish?
I wasn't aware they were. What percentage are we talking about here? Probably less than the Christians on the list, but we've never been accused (okay, rarely) of being anti-Christian.

I came here at the recommendation of one of your regulars so I know what the site is about
Obviously not if you thought it was anti-Semetic. I'd have a word with Handrejka about it and she'll sort you out.

Eh?

....not a single one of the candidates of 2006 is jewish.

Milton Friedman, Kirk Douglas and Eli Wallach have Jewish ancestry.

If any of them were selected for the list because of this fact, it has not been noted in the forum. :P:P:rip:

It's obviously because the Jewish people, in an attempt to conquer the world, are taking all the high posts in society. Especially in the fianantial sector. They can smell a bargain a mile away.

:rip:

OK - I ran down the list quickly and googled bios of everyone on the list Here's what I got:

These people were born from a Jewish mother - no indication as to whether or not they are practicing:

Charles Lane b. Charles Gerstle Levison

Stanley Kunitz

Claude Levi-Strauss

Harold Pinter

Milton Friedman

Eli Wallach

Kirk Douglas b. Issur Danielovitch Demsky

Clair Rayner b. Claire Berenice Berk

Tony Curtis b. Bernard Schwartz

Aaron Spelling

Elizabeth Taylor - converted to Judaism

Al Lewis may have been Jewish, no one's sure about his year of birth, much less whether his mother was Jewish. JD Salinger's father was Jewish, not his mother, although she attempted to pass as Jewish. Caspar Weinberger's father was Jewish, but his mother was not Jewish.

11 out of 50 is hardly a majority.

fianantial sector.

Windsor, am I right in believing that you are a university student?

OK - I ran down the list quickly and googled bios of everyone on the list Here's what I got:

These people were born from a Jewish mother - no indication as to whether or not they are practicing:

Stanley Kunitz

Claude Levi-Strauss

Harold Pinter

Milton Friedman

Eli Wallach

Aaron Spelling

Al Lewis may have been Jewish, no one's sure about his year of birth, much less whether his mother was Jewish. JD Salinger's father was Jewish, not his mother, although she attempted to pass as Jewish. Caspar Weinberger's father was Jewish, but his mother was not Jewish.

George Melly's mother was also Jewish.

have a word with Handrejka about it and she'll sort you out.

Eh?

Our guest was posting from IoM, so I thought the said regular would be you.

Eh?

Could be Yvonne. Not a prolific poster but often around.

Stanley Kunitz

Claude Levi-Strauss

Harold Pinter

Milton Friedman

Eli Wallach

Aaron Spelling

George Melly's mother was also Jewish.

OK - that's 12 out of 50 - I'm still not impressed.

fianantial sector.

Windsor, am I right in believing that you are a university student?

Yes.

With spell check.

Neither am I.

The accusation of anti-semitism on those figures is silly. The only conclusion that could be drawn from the numbers is that it appears that there are quite a few jewish celebrities. If that's anti-semitism then I'm a Dutchman.

regards,

Hein

Neither am I.

The accusation of anti-semitism on those figures is silly. The only conclusion that could be drawn from the numbers is that it appears that there are quite a few jewish celebrities. If that's anti-semitism then I'm a Dutchman.

regards,

Hein

Hein did I see you in yesterday's Nashi parade?

Eh?

Oh. Well I have recommended this site but not since about this time last year. I doubt anyone I know would jump to such an odd conclusion about the site though. Unless it's that strange Irish man who thought I was a foot fetishist.