The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

You need a bit of subtlety.

That's why I prefer my name.

About as subtle as Glasgow kiss.

Am I the only person to read it as an obscene username?

Mind you, I always get my words mixed up.

I've avoided W.H Smith's after asking about a "stunt kite" ten years ago.

Like the skateboarder who can perform cunning stunts.

Or the person who can use numerous languages for clever plans - a cunning linguist.

Pointless discussion on my name,following a REQUEST from football fan to change my avatar & CONSIDER changing my name I have complied.As an acknowledgement to football fan I have requested to be known as M Busby Airlines & have changed my signature accordingly.

No, I have it on good authority that Betty Swallocks and Mary Hinge both agree with you Bou.

No, I have it on good [authority] that Betty Swallocks and Mary Hinge both agree with you Bou.

Don't be saying that Honez.

I'm sure they would if members showed a basic ability to spell.

:lol: Arrnt u the cunny funt ;)

Ediited: Mi preeveeeus powst shud reed...

Pizz porr rantt thow

Cum on modz show sum consistancy :crossbone:

Edited by Harvester Of Souls

i really don't care what names they use. or if their mom can suck the chrome off a bumper.

what i want to know is why you blasted brits don't speak english!

why you persist in posting people i have no friggin' clue who is!

what's wrong with being welsh? ( my greatgrandfather was welsh. once i tried to take welsh language lessons, but then i realized it's not a language. they just natter and gromish at each other, then laugh at us behind our backs)

why do you insist on calling soccer "football"?

why isn't dr. who on anymore?

why, no matter how you spell it, "really" never looks right????

important stuff like that.

:D (i like this one. alot. it symbolizes my life)

Guest Godot's mum

What have you lot been doing to upset our Godot? You call this a web site? It's no better than the Royal forums populated by Oompahloompas full of their new found moderating importance. How come you allow abusive ranters thread space yet when a fellow deathlister makes a few pointed comments about abuses in your own ranks by power mad d'listers you obliterate his posts? That's the worst kind of censorship. Godot's a good boy and hasn't had gravy since Ash Wednesday. But I'm not letting him out to play on your site anymore. He's banned.

Mildred Godot (Mrs)

What have you lot been doing to upset our Godot? You call this a web site? It's no better than the Royal forums populated by Oompahloompas full of their new found moderating importance. How come you allow abusive ranters thread space yet when a fellow deathlister makes a few pointed comments about abuses in your own ranks by power mad d'listers you obliterate his posts? That's the worst kind of censorship. Godot's a good boy and hasn't had gravy since Ash Wednesday. But I'm not letting him out to play on your site anymore. He's banned.

Mildred Godot (Mrs)

Well let him back out soon. I can't spend forever Waiting for Godot.

Guest Guest

Jeeeeeeez guys What a SITE an U got the queer of ENGLAND We live inthe good oleUS OF A.her magesty looks GOOD wanna speak with her.Queen windsor contact us on (205 326 6166)Damn pappy, U dont LOOK german.

Mildred Godot (Mrs)

:D

Regards,

ff

Jeeeeeeez guys What a SITE an U got the queer of ENGLAND We live inthe good oleUS OF A.her magesty looks GOOD wanna speak with her.Queen windsor contact us on (205 326 6166)Damn pappy, U dont LOOK german.

How very entertaining...

How very entertaining...

What was that all about?

Wins not Aryan.Looks nothing like Tom Metzeger.

Ranter drivel.

How very entertaining...

What was that all about?

Ranter drivel.

Am curious to know who's on that number, but not curious enough to dial it.

How very entertaining...

What was that all about?

Ranter drivel.

Am curious to know who's on that number, but not curious enough to dial it.

I dialled it.(From a call box) Its the FBI in Alabama.

Wins you got family in a trailer park?

As far as I know I don't have 'tornado bait' relatives.

Guest Tootncumin

:) Found this site by accident and what a happy accident it was, have'nt laughed so much in years, nice to see not everyone has had a sense of humour bypass, full frontal lobotomy and gone completely P.C. All the critics and moaners must lead a very dreary existence, they have my deepest sympathies, to not know the true meaning of FUN, oh dear...... poor creatures.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body... but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOO HOOO what a ride"