2nd of May AKA my birthday :birthday2:

Guest friendly guy

WHY CANT U ALL JUST PRAY HE GETS BETTER U MORBID BASTARDS!

.... you do realise this is a death list forum dont you?

Where would be the fun in that? Tosseur.

Now now, whatever happened to being friendly?

Guest Popfan

Robin Gibb slips deeper into a Coma.

A source close to the family of Robin Gibb say that his condition has not improved and is still very grave. “Robin’s within hours if not a few days of dying, unfortunately. But his family are still by his side, and will remain until he either expires, or a miracle occurs, which we are all praying for,” the source tells Highlight Hollywood. While the famed musician remains in a coma, his fans are not giving up. Prayers of support have been all over my Facebook page for the singer, and his family, and they will continue throughout this ordeal, wherever it all takes us.

With the death of musical icons Don Cornelius (“Soul Train”) and “American Band Stand’s” Dick Clark, earlier today. It’s quite sad that we most probably will be having another legend leave us in only a matter of hours. Bee Gee Robin Gibb, in failing health for the last year, has slipped into a coma, and the end is feared near.

How does one slip deeper into a coma? Do they become more unconscious?

I believe your body becomes less responsive.

It's a step closer to brain death

I believe your body becomes less responsive.

It's a step closer to brain death

He might of actually died 2 days ago.

Guest Statto

Would his 1856 points be the most ever awarded in the Derby Dead Pool?

Guest Guesty

How Deep Is Your Coma......?

Well, why not. But this is life, and poor old Robin looks to have drawn a short staw. Sad but he has had plenty of wonderful things happen during his lifetime. He must surely have been thankful to have had talent. However, everyone has to die and he will in time. Maybe today, maybe some other day soon. On the other hand some poor 16 year old lad, who is known by less than a 1000 people during his lifetime may crash off his motorbike and thus Robin gets a new liver and a chance to live another 20 years.

This is life.

This is death.

The other day, I read it said, that those in a coma, suffering cancer have less than 20% of any recovery.

Now we get news that he has slipped further into the coma. That in my book makes it a 1 in 10 chance he will survive the week, let alone recover.

tbh, considering how every DDP team that has even the remotest chance of taking the gong home this year has Gibb on their team, it's not exactly a death that's going to be rapturously celebrated around these parts.

Guest Guesty

I liked the early Bee Gees - Odessa, Trafalgar, Idea, Horizontal, First etc. - didn't like their disco stuff.

But Robin has had his day.... 62 isn't so bad, look at James Hunt - he dropped dead at 45.

Guest Guest

BREAKING NEWS- Reuters reporting family of Robin Gibb to have meeting with consultants tonight to discuss 'next options' including the possibility of switching off life support machine. Stand by for any imminent descision...

BREAKING NEWS- Reuters reporting family of Robin Gibb to have meeting with consultants tonight to discuss 'next options' including the possibility of switching off life support machine. Stand by for any imminent descision...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

They're probably working out how soon can they reissue a greatest hits CD after pulling the plug

Guest Popfan

I suppose this means he's braindead by now - they surely wouldn't consider this step if he wasn't. Not with his son RJ stating that he'd do 'anything' for his father to recover.

Do you happen to have an article link or did you just hear it on the news?

He's on a life support machine? First I've heard of it.

I suppose this means he's braindead by now - they surely wouldn't consider this step if he wasn't. Not with his son RJ stating that he'd do 'anything' for his father to recover.

Do you happen to have an article link or did you just hear it on the news?

He is trolling .

what a tease

do you think it was the only way he could get Barry to stop singing at him?

Bullshit. That tabloid blog is the only people saying he's awake, even his official website says he's still in a coma.

what a tease

do you think it was the only way he could get Barry to stop singing at him?

Bullshit. That tabloid blog is the only people saying he's awake, even his official website says he's still in a coma.

So he's been in a coma for almost a week and then suddenly..

Robin Gibb has opened his eyes and spoken to his wife

Really? To what level of coherence is someone who being that frail and in a coma for a week

Did they have a nice little natter about the weather or the opening night of his requiem?

I'll call total BS until I hear it confirmed elsewhere by a reputable news source