Classic comedy clip

Oh for fuck's sake, I was poised to update the DDP on Megrahi!! :banghead:

Be poised to update again. We might get a 3rd death there is still 45 minuted of the day left

Someone check on Clive Dunn.

A good day at the office for the DL!

Oh for fuck's sake, I was poised to update the DDP on Megrahi!! :banghead:

Be poised to update again. We might get a 3rd death there is still 45 minuted of the day left

Someone check on Clive Dunn.

Nah

He's immortal and we all know it

Guest notaguest

got to hand it to you people.uve had a pretty good day. maybe u got a future after all!

got to hand it to you people.uve had a pretty good day. maybe u got a future after all!

If i was ronnie biggs i would be sh#tting myself !! Actually he probably is anyway and not because he is forth on the list.

Oddly enough, the only other DeathList Double-Whammy happened in 2000 on May 21st, which is tomorrow...

if i was ronnie biggs i would be sh#tting myself !! Actually he probably is anyway and not because he is forth on the list.

Funny how he's made his way back to the top of the list.

I'm sure that'll please him.

if i was ronnie biggs i would be sh#tting myself !! Actually he probably is anyway and not because he is forth on the list.

Yea i've heard he frequents this site , or is that a rumour ?

Guest Joe

September 8th 2003 Warren Zevon

September 9th 2003 Leni Riefenstahl

September 10th 2003 Edward Teller

September 11th 2003 Nil

September 12th 2003 Johnny Cash

The chances for this to happen are even harder than what happened today.

The Deathlist gets a mention in his autobiography...which suggests he is aware of us.

His agent (or something) has posted on the site a few times...presuming he is who he says he is.

The Deathlist gets a mention in his autobiography...which suggests he is aware of us.

His agent (or something) has posted on the site a few times...presuming he is who he says he is.

Interesting.

im sure ronnie would love to go out on top , of the deathlist that is.

biggest death this year i think. Sad loss. :(

I'd argue Whitney Houston or Davy Jones are bigger deaths. Dick Clark was also pretty big, but not in the UK I believe.

Also, while I recognize the obviousness of a Staying Alive pun, I think "Gibbing up the Ghost" or "Robin the Grave" would be much more original.

In Deathlist terms then, the Megrahi/Gibb race was almost a photo finish.

I prefer the term "Dead Heat".

Only the Beatles have had more sucess as songwriters - Davy & Witney not even in same league.

Something seems not quite right in this family. Firstly the one who didn't get in to the group goes. Then the bald short one goes. Then the gangly slightly weird looking one who was occasionally allowed to sing goes.

But the good looking one who wrote and sang most of the songs and got all the plaudits gets to outlive all his less talented/fortunate brothers. Where's the justice in that?

I would submit that, similar to the Beatles, the Bee Gees have died in the wrong order.

Also, while I recognize the obviousness of a Staying Alive pun, I think "Gibbing up the Ghost" or "Robin the Grave" would be much more original.

My sister informed me this morning that I had more points on the DDP and another hit on Wormfood Bingo with the words "You win again..."

Guest Popfan

Now that we now the DATE of his death, how about some guesses about the PLACE where he'll be laid to rest? Andy is interred in the mausoleum at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills. His twin brother's remains were cremated in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and the ashes buried on his property in the Bahamas.

Does UK law allow for the body/ashes to be buried on one's private property? If so, he might be buried in Thame at the Prebendal. Westminster Abbey, anybody?

Guest Joe

I'd argue Whitney Houston or Davy Jones are bigger deaths. Dick Clark was also pretty big, but not in the UK I believe.

Donna Summer too.

Donna Summer too.

Nah Robin sold over 200 million records, wrote many, many hits for other artists and was all round LEGEND, one of the best blue-eyed soul voices to boot. Still asking for DNA confirmation that he should be included on the list tho...;)