Perhaps Robin will be well enough to go home on Monday?

Hell, if this goes on he'll be singing and dancing next Tuesday. With Al-megrahi.

regards,

Hein

Used all his energy up fighting the pneumonia the cancer will finish the job, they always get better just before they die .

Sad news that Robin has died :(

Good job they didn't cremate him then. He'd have been totally fucked.

• Like 1

Sad news that Robin has died :(

Good job they didn't cremate him then. He'd have been totally fucked.

at least then Barry would have stopped singing at him

Guest Youwanticewiththat?

Must say I'm looking forward to see him doing the can-can naked, with a rose wedged between his teeth, at the unveiling of the Bomber Command memorial ;)

"Confounds" doctors by, err, staying alive, according to the Beeb. Mind you, didn't Sihanouk confound doctors by miraculously getting better? And he's still not dead.

"Conscious, lucid and talking to his loved ones" continues the Beeb article, though it does also state that he is exhausted, extremely weak and malnourished. So, just got enough energy to say goodbye then. I'll be surprised if he's not shuffled off this mortal coil come the end of the month.

Just to rub it in for punters like us:

Doctor salutes Gibb's 'incredible' recovery

The doctor of Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb has hailed his "quite incredible" recovery, a day after the star woke from a coma and responded to members of his family.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-23/doctors-salute-bee-gees-incredible-recovery/3965678?section=entertainment

Guest Youwanticewiththat

Sadly (tho not for all you points hounds) I think the key word is incredible recovery. Let's see..2 emergency surgeries, one for peritonitus, cerebral edema, advanced colorectal cancer, liver failure. Demand DNA testing I'm not sure he should be included on your lists until it's determined he really is human....

Guest Guesty

Robin started a joke...

Guest Guest

Robin Gibbs wife celebrates her husbands survival with champagnme and pokes fun at the 'losers on death forums who predicted his demise'. We have been put in our place. We are indeed a bunch of losers. lets just give up this shit and get a life

Robin Gibbs wife celebrates her husbands survival with champagnme and pokes fun at the 'losers on death forums who predicted his demise'. We have been put in our place. We are indeed a bunch of losers. lets just give up this shit and get a life

You first.

Well they threw the kitchen sink at him,then he awoke to the straining tune of Requiem Titanic.

This is a publicity (stunt) i like it .He will be back on stage looking Dead as ever.

Most folk with this type of Big C from diagnosed 3years could be near the End off The Tour.

What an Encore kitchen sink. :revenant:

champagnme whats that and can i have some?

Guest grimupnorth77

He's a goner this year - liver and colon cancer - tick tock tick tock - barely staying alive, barely staying alive!

And now malnourished and recovering from pneumonia - Dweena drank champagnme (sic) whilst Robin was massaged with myrrh by the embalmers - two weeks (8th May for the sweepstake).

Aye, methinks Dwina's being a little presumptious and premature with all that fun poking. If she's taken the time to discover what we do around these parts presumably she's also wise to the fact that Gibb's selection on the major dead pools counts if he croaks anytime in 2012. It'd suit my HPDP purposes of al-Megrahi goes before him. Still confident he'll pay-out this year.

Guest Prognosis Grimm

How about a link to this quote. I've not managed to find it and I've read several reports mentioning his miraculous awakening and the celebrations with 'champagnme'.

malnourished

Not difficult to see who eats all the pies in their house. There, I've said it. :P

Guest Guest

Robin is scheduled to play a World Tour this autumn, starting by opening for The Who at the Colosseum in Rome on October 8th.

Robin is scheduled to play a World Tour this autumn, starting by opening for The Who at the Colosseum in Rome on October 8th.

More chance of Keith Moon guest starring on the Hammond Organ.

How about a link to this quote. I've not managed to find it and I've read several reports mentioning his miraculous awakening and the celebrations with 'champagnme'.

It's probably just DL's favourite exile trolling yet again

So, soon it will become the Bee Gee?

Guest Guesty

Veganism? How the fuck does that keep you healthy?