themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Guest Sir Creep

Hugh Hefner DEAD AT 88

Singer Dick Dale dead at 88 http://globegazette....mment_form=true
That's NOT Dick Dale ear-splitting surf guitar legend and swatter of annoying cunts demanding a blast of summat they heard in Pulp Fiction.

The moment I saw the name come up on the news, my heart sank a bit. Then it was mentioned that he was the singer and saxophonist for Lawrence Welk and my spritis were revived.

I grew tired of hearing "Miserlou" for a few years, but I was more pissed off that the two tracks by Link Wray were left off the soundtrack album.

Guest Sir Creep

Gotta be some Heff points out there late in the game. Not for me but still...

SC

Hugh Hefner DEAD AT 88

He looks to be in good health for a dead person

http://www.inquisitr...ly-movie-night/

Feature2.jpg

Ah, the old hoax rears its ugly head.

I think that pic you posted is actually a little old. The one below in the article is a more recent one, and he looks a bit naff TBH.

Guest Sir Creep

Correct Not real NBC

BTW I can't seem to post as my Sir-Creep moniker, but as a Guest I can. Sup with that?

Correct Not real NBC

BTW I can't seem to post as my Sir-Creep moniker, but as a Guest I can. Sup with that?

it's probably your browser

Correct Not real NBC

No idea. I see you've managed to register. What browser are you using?

This moniker, you mean?

Reload the login screeen, user name "Sir Creep", check password, if that fails, use the "forgot password" utility of the login screen.

regards,

Hein

Guest anonymouse

I like traffic lights

Traffic_Light_Tree.jpg

Guest Sir Creep

I generally play grab-ass with my iPhone and Safari. On my laptop it'll be IE

SC

No biggie. I was trying to pack stuff for me and daughters vacation and one of our leagues newbies posted Hefners link and I glanced at it and fired it off like a newbie myself---was really a victim of circumstance. It sounded wrong but I went with it. I get Dunce Cap today.

SC

Raised his profile...

Is The Duke of Wellington any good to anyone for a last-minute score?

Is The Duke of Wellington any good to anyone for a last-minute score?

He cost me points, I have him on my DDP for next year, bugger couldn't wait a day :(

Mine too. :-(

• Like 1

While doing some forum maintenance I bumped into the cause of the problem. Your account "Sir-Creep" is still validating, which means that you haven't completed registration. You should have got an email about that with instructions. If you can't find it, I can help.

regards,

Hein

While doing some forum maintenance I bumped into the cause of the problem. Your account "Sir-Creep" is still validating, which means that you haven't completed registration. You should have got an email about that with instructions. If you can't find it, I can help.

regards,

Hein

Spotted another reason. Your account Sir Creep is now a member. Your account Sir-Creep is validating. You should sign in with your Sir Creep (without the hyphen) name.

The actress Virginia Belmont has died at 92.She made quite a few B movies in the 1940s and 50s http://www.legacy.co...o&pid=171018504

I told you guys she was ill! http://www.deathlist...=1

That's 3 out of 5 of your predictions gone. Alice Babs and Sid Caeser are also dead . Congrats!

Make that 4 out of 5. It turns out that Bess Myerson passed away on December 14, 2014. http://www.nytimes.c...WT.nav=top-news