Grim Reaper

Lord Carrington

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Except Sheila Mercier James Lovelock Frances Crowe June Spencer Marge Champion Nehemiah Persoff Alun Gwyne Jones Mary Midgely Lawrence Ferlinghetti Jenny Welch  and Anne Buydens.

The first of whom should definitely be on next year's deathlist if she is still alive. As the original matriarch of Emmerdale she is 100% worthy. 

An honourable politician, the like of which we will never see again. 

On a separate tack agree about Sheila Mercer- that will be a big one in the UK especially within the old YTV (Yorkshire TV) area. 

My shadow list for 2018.

Once again let death wander amongst us.

1 )Herman Wouk (Sailor), 2) Billy Graham (Preacher), 3) Olivia De Havilland (Maid Marion),4) Hosni Mubarak (felon), 5) Javier Perez de Cuellar (Sec Gen #5), 6) Clive James (A life critical), 7) Leslie Phillips (Left hand down a bit), 8) Denis Norden (Frank’s other half), 9) Bernard Cribbins (Diggin’ a hole, 10) Daniel arap Moi (Sometime African politician), 11) Michael Anderson (Logan’s Run), 12) Kirk Douglas (Ear-ear), 13) George H W Bush (Naughty old man), 14) Barbara Bush (1st lady), 15) Carol Channing (Thoroughly Modern Millie), 16) Stanley Donen (On the Town), 17) William Frankland (Immune to death), 18) Hal Holbrook (Presidents man), 19) John McCain (Prisoner of war), 20) Clint Walker (Cheyenne Bodie), 21) Vera Lynn (Will we meet again?), 22) Tom Lehrer (Pigeon poisoner), 23) Mary Carlisle (WAMPAS baby), 24) Peter Carington, 6th Baron Carrington (Old Tory survivor), 25) Gottfried Böhm (Build ‘em high), 26) Joe Jackson (Dad), 27) Walter “Fritz” Mondale (Veep), 28) James Randi (Just an illusion), 29) Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (Breathing death mask), 30) Desmond Morris (Naked Ape), 31) Bill Maynard (Magic Selwyn), 32) Lewis Gilbert (Reaching for the sky), 33) Jean Heywood (Billy’s gran), 34) Nathaniel Tarn (Beautiful contradictions), 35) Harold Prince (Hello Broadway), 36) Franco Zeffirelli (Tea with Mussolini), 37) Mangosuthu Buthelezi (KwaZulu), 38) Betty White (One time mayor of Hollywood), 39) Robert Mugabe (Ex-everlasting president), 40) Clu Gulager (Billy the Kid), 41) Ennio Morricone (For a few dollars more), 42) Mary Wilson (Private Eye diarist and poet), 43) Benny Golson (Hard-bop), 44) Frank Williams (Vicar), 45) Stuart Whitman (Cimarron Strip), 46) Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth), 47) William Russell (Companion), 48) Alasdair MacIntyre (After Virtue), 49) Stephen Hawking (Deep thought), 50) Barbara Rush (Woman of means).

And that's #10 for me ....... the year is shaping up very nicely, whilst the committee seems to be lagging just a little.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

You know what, you're right!

I want a picture of me and my wife just like the one you have.

Well you could if your wife is big enough for you to sit upon her shoulder and offer your cock to her too!

On 16/03/2018 at 19:37, theoldlady said:

Jens Stoltenberg is a Silly-Nilly. 

His father Thorvald, who was Norway Minister of Foreign Affairs, has died aged 87. Criticize me for the thread, I only followed the quote.

On 13/07/2018 at 16:59, drol said:

His father Thorvald, who was Norway Minister of Foreign Affairs, has died aged 87. Criticize me for the thread, I only followed the quote.

Thorvald was a hard act to follow for his son Jens, and for his daughter who struggled with substanse abuse her entire adult life.  Thorvald also led the Red Cross for several years as well. 

He has been the most senior Tory for so long. Who should our attention turn to now?

Norman Tebbitt - I think he will outlive Lady Tebbitt

Douglas Hurd - has looked terrible for ages

Nigel Lawson - lost a load of weight and looked like he was auditioning for the role of Grim Reaper. Suggestions the weight is going back on.

Michael Heseltine -younger than the above but has had heart problems