Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

Gail's have been getting quite a few mentions of late. Constituencies with Gail's bakeries in them were targeted and campaigned in hard by the Lib Dems in the recent GE.

I bought a pack of 6 mince Gail's mince pies last Christmas. They were £8.50 so I expected them to be pretty fucking good, but tbh Tesco's £2 box were nicer.

A lib-dem mince pie. The ingredients would be interesting to say the least. Stick to Aldi this Xmas.

The fault is with some corporate anti-virus software known as Crowdstrike - a dodgy update was pushed out that causes PCs to crash hard.

There's a fix, but it needs physical access to the machine to delete a file, and if the PC is running BitLocker encryption it also needs the recovery key for that device typing in. Now if that BitLocker key is stored on a server that's currently down...

I recently learnt that there's such a thing as "left-dressing" and "right-dressing" in the tailoring industry, which apparently refers to the side of the body that a guy's dick rests when attired (generally it's towards one leg or another). Apparently the overwhelming majority of men are "left-dressers", meaning it rests by their left leg. It's not something I've ever really thought about before, but there seems to be an awful lot of backing for this. I tried changing the present orientation of mine, and it definitely felt wrong, even though I've certainly never given the arrangement any conscious thought.

Just doing her morning affirmations in the mirror:

IMG_9792.thumb.jpeg.41433e7ef9bd0ca00600cd1cee69099b.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Master Obit said:

I recently learnt that there's such a thing as "left-dressing" and "right-dressing" in the tailoring industry, which apparently refers to the side of the body that a guy's dick rests when attired (generally it's towards one leg or another). Apparently the overwhelming majority of men are "left-dressers", meaning it rests by their left leg. It's not something I've ever really thought about before, but there seems to be an awful lot of backing for this. I tried changing the present orientation of mine, and it definitely felt wrong, even though I've certainly never given the arrangement any conscious thought.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Master Obit said:

Last time I asked a tailor why they ask. I think I assumed maybe they make some adjustments to eliminate VPL or something, but nah, he said it's so that they don't have any 'unfortunate run-ins' when measuring and stuff. That time, I'd have considered such a 'run-in' far from unfortunate.

Shakespeare Insult Kit

479839169_Shakespeareinsultkit.thumb.jpeg.a114d376ea4ed5806bd91a41db184e2d.jpeg

• Like 2

YOU WHAT?!?!

1304069195_Image01-08-2024at11_54.thumb.jpeg.f81c59b9b56941f39bdcb89dd2f25718.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Not often we get a sequel just as good

Some of them not even certain they actually are protesters at all.

A group of men standing opposite the anti-fascists did not quite have the confidence to admit they were far right, telling the Guardian they had only “come for a look”, with balaclavas on.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Some of them not even certain they actually are protesters at all.

A group of men standing opposite the anti-fascists did not quite have the confidence to admit they were far right, telling the Guardian they had only “come for a look”, with balaclavas on.

"Just popping out to have a look mum" 

"Don't forgret your balaclava love it's getting  a bit parky out there"

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

A renowned British crocodile expert has been jailed for 10 years and five months in Australia, after admitting to sexually abusing dozens of dogs, in a case which horrified the nation.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c33nv8x64mlo

I suppose a blowjob off a dog must be marginally safer than one off a croc

• Haha 2

On 19/02/2020 at 15:45, time said:

Larry Tesler, formerly of Xerox PARC & Apple has died aged 74

Computer scientist Larry Tesler was the inventor of copy-and-paste as we know it today, and was also the guide that showed Steve Jobs the Xerox PARC systems that would inspire the Macintosh. 

On 20/02/2020 at 11:10, Dead Wait said:
time

Larry Tesler, formerly of Xerox PARV & Apple has died aged 74

Computer scientist Larry Tesler was the inventor of copy-and-paste as we know it today, and was also the guide that showed Steve Jobs the Xerox PARC systems that would inspire the Macintosh. 

This copy and paste work is my tribute.......

I do hope this joke has been circulating on twitter/x for the last 4+ years!

Some years ago Jim Davidson did a wonderful recitation of Kipling's "Road To Mandalay" at the Festival of Remembrance at the Albert Hall.

He really caught the character of the narrator.  I've had a soft spot for Jim ever since.  Sadly I've never been able to find that rendition, but there's another here. 

The revamped Bernabéu is attracting mixed reviews - its being compared with a printer, scanner air fryer, a/c unit, bluetooth speaker and a few more things.

3 hours ago, polar duck said:

I decided to check in on an old acquaintance...

oldPal.jpeg

"Virgin never had sex"

Sounds like the average 110club member.

5 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

"Virgin never had sex"

Sounds like the average 110club member.

Or indeed a tautology.