45)Clive James

46)Mary Tyler Moore

47)Valerie Harper

48)Carol Channing

49)Al Molinaro

50)Ian Brady

Feel free to post other shadow lists.

Hey Shaun of the Dead,

your list contains an interesting mix of personalities.

I like for example Herman Wouk, Al Molinaro and Maureen O`Hara.

Some picks like Anthony Booth is unknown for me. But its clear, that the selection of DL-candidates and her name recognition also depends on from which country you're from. I live in Germany and I do not know in detail various domestic personalities from other countries.

Whatever....I wish you good Luck with your picks. And dont Forget to Substitute Luise Rainer ;)

• Like 1

Cheers for the feeback Tom.Yes that is anissue with the Death list as someone's level of fame does depend upon where you are from. Antony Booth is a famous British actor who is best known as playing Mike Rawlins "The scouse git" in the 196`s/70`s sitcom Till Death us do part.He was also president of the actors Union Equity and has the distinction I believe of starring in 4 separate soap operas.He is the son-in law of former prime minister Tony Blair and distantly related to John Wilkes Booth.He has Alzheimer's and has suffered a stroke and looks really ill in recent photos.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/fiona-phillips-meets-tony-booth-3130078

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2784394/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Cherie-Blair-s-Alzheimer-s-stricken-father-Tony-Booth-end-feud-Halibut-convert-sister.html#ixzz3NTno55L4

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

‘Tony has been really quite ill recently and Lauren contacted him and Stephanie to ask if she could visit,’ says a family friend

I have substituted Luise Rainer with Stephen Hawking.

Like the fact that you have included Jimmy Hill and Colin Dexter both seem to be missing in the discussions so far about this year's list.

If Colin survives he can go into my theme team next year.

Does Colin Dexter have any health issues?

He has had diabetes for many years and I saw him on the news when P.D James died and he looked horrendous so I thought he was worth a punt.

He has had diabetes for many years and I saw him on the news when P.D James died and he looked horrendous so I thought he was worth a punt.

Ahh, I searched but couldn't find any issues with his health. The only things I could find that made him a viable candidate was his age.

Cheers for the feeback Tom.Yes that is anissue with the Death list as someone's level of fame does depend upon where you are from. Antony Booth is a famous British actor who is best known as playing Mike Rawlins "The scouse git" in the 196`s/70`s sitcom Till Death us do part.He was also president of the actors Union Equity and has the distinction I believe of starring in 4 separate soap operas.He is the son-in law of former prime minister Tony Blair and distantly related to John Wilkes Booth.He has Alzheimer's and has suffered a stroke and looks really ill in recent photos.

http://www.mirror.co...y-booth-3130078

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3NTno55L4

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

‘Tony has been really quite ill recently and Lauren contacted him and Stephanie to ask if she could visit,’ says a family friend

I have substituted Luise Rainer with Stephen Hawking.

You missed out the fact he married Patricia Phoenix.

^ for gods sake

Cant we start handing out warnings for these stupid 50-line sigs?

^ for gods sake

Cant we start handing out warnings for these stupid 50-line sigs?

Yes, we can. We can also stop members being able to make sigs. @Deathray, please put your choices on one line.

Or you could keep your 50 lines in the signature but hide them with spoiler tags. But I guess that's not "exhibitionistic" enough since everyone seems to think that their lists are interesting to others. :lol:

• Like 1

Or you could keep your 50 lines in the signature but hide them with spoiler tags. But I guess that's not "exhibitionistic" enough since everyone seems to think that their lists are interesting to others. :lol:

Says the guy who's not spoilered his DDP team? :wheelchair:

Why don't people just list their team names, that's all I do. They can be turned into a link once the DDP lists are up.

For other comps on here such as HPDP you can link to the post where your team appears. For instance here is

My HPDP team

People can just click if interested, and it saves a lot of space.

• Like 1

Why don't people just list their team names, that's all I do. They can be turned into a link once the DDP lists are up.

For other comps on here such as HPDP you can link to the post where your team appears. For instance here is

My HPDP team

Didn't Joan Sims croak it back in 2001?

My HPDP team

Didn't Joan Sims croak it back in 2001?

Well caught, I meant Sheila Sim. Better go and correct that. Cheers.

I think I'll probably have to take responsibility for every man and his dog now going around with a "shadow list".

People always be copyin me. What am I gonna do.

Although I got the idea from Windsor originally, he was the one who I first saw with one so... y'know, if you don't like it, maybe tell him to go fuck himself.

I think I'll probably have to take responsibility for every man and his dog now going around with a "shadow list".

People always be copyin me.

As I understand it, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

regards,

Hein

People always be copyin me. What am I gonna do.

Although I got the idea from Windsor originally, he was the one who I first saw with one so... y'know, if you don't like it, maybe tell him to go fuck himself.

I did mine for the first time this year, I got the idea from Rotten Ali a few years ago but never found the time to type up a list. Then while I was getting my list ready for DDP, I thought it would be an ideal time to do one.

I did mine for the first time this year, I got the idea from Rotten Ali a few years ago but never found the time to type up a list. Then while I was getting my list ready for DDP, I thought it would be an ideal time to do one.

I just clipped mine a bit. After all, the relevant information is all available elsewhere on the web. I got used here to long signatures, but that doesn't mean I have to be part of the crowd.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

And if you are really anal about it taking up too much room, you can code it to a smaller font size...

Well my shadow list has been a disaster so far .Here`s a provisional list I have made for next year so you know who not to even bother picking :P

1)Martin Crowe

2)Howard Marks

3)Antony Booth

4)Zsa Zsa Gabor

5)João Havelange

6)Billy Graham

7)Kirk Douglas

8)Peter Sallis

9)Clive James

10)Douglas Slocombe

11)Lillianne Bettencourt

12)Herman Wouk

13)Leslie Phillips

14)Bhumibol Adulyadej

15)Helmut Kohl

16)Vera Lynn

17)Olivia de Havilland

18)Ian St John

19)Prince Phillip

20)David Rockefeller

21)Valerie Harper

22)George H.W Bush

23)Peter Carrington

24)Carol Channing

25)Tim Curry

26)Stephen Hawking

27)Muhammad Ali

28)Desmond Tutu

29)Clare Hollingworth

30)Pierre Cardin

31)Cliff Michelmore

32)Nancy Reagan

33)Sheila Mercier

34)Hugh Downs

35)Michael Anderson (documentary)

36)Henry Heimlich

37)Jean Alexander

38)Javier Perez de Cuellar

39)John Noakes

40)Roy Dotrice

41)Brian Rix

42)Rob Ford

43)Paul Gascoigne

44)Val Kilmer

45)Fats Domino

46)Charles Aznavour

47)Bruce Forsyth

48)Jimmy Carter

49)Jake LaMotta

50)Abe Vigoda

I will edit as and when Death`s occur.I posted this here because I am always losing my sodding lists and files

• Like 1

OK I have already drafted my 2016 shadowlist although within 20 minutes of drafting it I found out that Grace Lee Whitney had died.

We have 22 the same.

17 others are under active consideration

3 were off my very long list

9 were completely off my radar - probably because I am unsure who they are or why they are famous.

No room for Desmond Tutu, Joni Mitchell or Robert Mugabe?

OK I have already drafted my 2016 shadowlist although within 20 minutes of drafting it I found out that Grace Lee Whitney had died.

We have 22 the same.

9 were completely off my radar - probably because I am unsure who they are or why they are famous.

Desmond Tutu doesn't seem that bad in my opinion.

We have 22 the same.

Desmond Tutu doesn't seem that bad in my opinion.

Three visits to hospital in recent weeks says otherwise