Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

If any further proof was needed that GBeebies is run by absolute morons. Here they are quoting a well known parody account with all seriousness

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

If any further proof was needed that GBeebies is run by absolute morons. Here they are quoting a well known parody account with all seriousness

They're looking for new presenters so I hear, Sir Michael Take would be perfect! He'll stick it to Marxists like Fiona Bruce :lol:

• Haha 1

Utterly depressing what's happening in the Middle East today. The might of the Israeli military, faithfully backed by the US, will no doubt wreak unbridled fury on Hamas and the Gaza Strip. City blocks will be levelled, lives will be lost, Palestinians will be left homeless and their rights will be more restricted than ever.

But what exactly did Netanyahu and his extremist government think was going to happen when settlers not only continued to build ever faster and further on Palestinian land but started taking the law into their own hands without fear of retribution from the authorities? This has been building for months if not years. Perhaps this is the final desperate act of the Palestinians. It is sure to end bloodily and badly for them, and with a needless amount of bloodshed on both sides. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Utterly depressing what's happening in the Middle East today. The might of the Israeli military, faithfully backed by the US, will no doubt wreak unbridled fury on Hamas and the Gaza Strip. City blocks will be levelled, lives will be lost, Palestinians will be left homeless and their rights will be more restricted than ever.

But what exactly did Netanyahu and his extremist government think was going to happen when settlers not only continued to build ever faster and further on Palestinian land but started taking the law into their own hands without fear of retribution from the authorities? This has been building for months if not years. Perhaps this is the final desperate act of the Palestinians. It is sure to end bloodily and badly for them, and with a needless amount of bloodshed on both sides. 

Kindly get lost with your sympathy for Palestine. They have committed and supported mass murder today.  I don’t care if they all get killed. Israel needs to make sure those cunts are gone for good. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 3

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I don’t care if they all get killed.

And there it is. Now be a love and do what I said earlier.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

And there it is. Now be a love and do what I said earlier.

The cunts are the people on here who seem to be justifying mass murder. 

• Like 1

Not thinking every citizen of a country or territory should die, innocents included, because of gobshite terrorist groups =/= justifying mass murder.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

They have committed and supported mass murder today.  I don’t care if they all get killed. 

How do you even begin to reason with such illogical and hypocritical shite? :facepalm:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Not thinking every citizen of a country or territory should die, innocents included, because of gobshite terrorist groups =/= justifying mass murder.

Because most Palestinians are celebrating today. Not many are opposed. 

Just now, The Old Crem said:

Because most Palestinians are celebrating today. Not many are opposed. 

wow, the oppressed are celebrating the fact that their oppressors are dying? I didn't know that you are telling me that now for the first time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoverAndOut said:

How do you even begin to reason with such illogical and hypocritical shite? :facepalm:

I don’t know how to reason with people who are just looking for an excuse to blame America and the UK. 

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

I don’t know how to reason with people who are just looking for an excuse to blame America and the UK. 

You're not reasoning with anyone, you're spouting diatribes advocating mass murder ("I don't care if they all get killed") for a terrorist atrocity. The Palestinians have not helped themselves many times over the years, but the Israelis have taken obscene liberties and conducted unlawful land grabs (not for security, for nationalistic reasons). They have refused to negotiate in good faith and are now descending into effective dictatorship (such that their own people are revolting in the streets). They have a Prime Minister who has used every legal tool at his disposal to avoid going to jail for corruption, has allied with the most extreme religious zealots his parliament has to offer just to hold on to power and undermined any alternative government that has sought to be formed. The west has long been distrusted in the conflict, and though Biden has pushed back against the US-Israeli special relationship for some of the reasons I've stated above, when this has happened, they have rushed to promise all their support to Israel rather than looking to de-escalate the situation. The more desperate you make the situation in Gaza, the more extreme the response will be, that's not hard to work out. Serious questions need to be asked how this attack was even able to happen - it's supposed to be one of the most fortified borders in the world. But as your tweet above states, perhaps this is in Israel's long-term interests. I do believe this is probably the beginning of the end of the Palestinians.

9 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

You're not reasoning with anyone, you're spouting diatribes advocating mass murder ("I don't care if they all get killed") for a terrorist atrocity. The Palestinians have not helped themselves many times over the years, but the Israelis have taken obscene liberties and conducted unlawful land grabs (not for security, for nationalistic reasons). They have refused to negotiate in good faith and are now descending into effective dictatorship (such that their own people are revolting in the streets). They have a Prime Minister who has used every legal tool at his disposal to avoid going to jail for corruption, has allied with the most extreme religious zealots his parliament has to offer just to hold on to power and undermined any alternative government that has sought to be formed. The west has long been distrusted in the conflict, and though Biden has pushed back against the US-Israeli special relationship for some of the reasons I've stated above, when this has happened, they have rushed to promise all their support to Israel rather than looking to de-escalate the situation. The more desperate you make the situation in Gaza, the more extreme the response will be, that's not hard to work out. Serious questions need to be asked how this attack was even able to happen - it's supposed to be one of the most fortified borders in the world. But as your tweet above states, perhaps this is in Israel's long-term interests. I do believe this is probably the beginning of the end of the Palestinians.

I suspect Palestinians will be told either it’s prison for life or leave for other lands. Most will probably flee to somewhere in the Middle East or Africa. 

Isreal should then move on to Iran. A few strikes on Tehran could collapse the regime there. Sad for the loss of life but war and the world as a whole is cruel. 

12 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I suspect Palestinians will be told either it’s prison for life or leave for other lands. Most will probably flee to somewhere in the Middle East or Africa. 

Isreal should then move on to Iran. A few strikes on Tehran could collapse the regime there. Sad for the loss of life but war and the world as a whole is cruel. 

Now you're just trolling. Nobody is this thick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Kindly get lost with your sympathy for Palestine. They have committed and supported mass murder today.  I don’t care if they all get killed. Israel needs to make sure those cunts are gone for good. 

You can genuinely go fuck yourself for your complete lack of empathy in this situation 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

You can genuinely go fuck yourself for your complete lack of empathy in this situation 

I have 100% empathy for the victims of the Palestinian terrorist attacking. I don’t have any sympathy for those who support Hamas. 

Mods?

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Most Palestinians are celebrating today. Not many are opposed. 

Have you ever been to Palestine, or to Israel? I've been to both. Most Arabs and almost all Israelis are opposed.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She’s a crooked disgrace of an MP even well before this. 

Things are so grim atm. Zinchenko of Arsenal posts I Stand with Israel post and he had been hounded off Instagram in a wave of anti semitism coming often coming from so called arsenal fans. 

• Like 1