Jump to content
Kinnock

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

Recommended Posts

Woman climbs statue of liberty in a protest to abolish ICE. No wonder they'll never take us seriously. 21% support abolition of ICE, that's about half of Trump's approval rating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Woman climbs statue of liberty in a protest to abolish ICE. No wonder they'll never take us seriously. 21% support abolition of ICE, that's about half of Trump's approval rating

Republicans nominate philanderer, bankrupt, reality TV host for president in a protest of Hillary Clinton.  No wonder they'll never be taken seriously.  21% support Donald Trump, that's about half of Hillary Clinton's approval rating.

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait a cotton-picking minute....

 

The  Conservative leader of Wiltshire Unitary Authority is Baroness Scott of Bybrook, a member of the House of Lords?

 

How much taxpayers' money does she need to support her lifestyle? Anyhow, just the sort of person you need when there's Novichok on your doorstep....:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Wait a cotton-picking minute....

 

The  Conservative leader of Wiltshire Unitary Authority is Baroness Scott of Bybrook, a member of the House of Lords?

 

How much taxpayers' money does she need to support her lifestyle? Anyhow, just the sort of person you need when there's Novichok on your doorstep....:rolleyes:

 

She's a life peer, not a toff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

She's a life peer, not a toff.

Didn't say she was a toff?

 

HofL and Council Post. Two jobs Scott. Three if you include her stud farm business. Milking the good folk of this country dry. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tory Leadership Crisis Round 44444

 

Theresa May states that the cabinet will bear collective responsibility for her Brexit deal on Saturday and Sunday.

 

On Monday two members of her cabinet and a junior minister resign - the Foreign Secretary and the Brexit Secretary as they don't agree with said Brexit plan? Presumably more will follow tonight and tomorrow morning?

 

Tory leadership challenge and election incoming? Why are the Tories incapable of putting politics before their own selfish ambitions of the top job. Europe has us cornered now in any negotiations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’ll unravel more over the next couple of days. This is a catastrofuck for May. It’s very plausible that we’ll be crashing head first into a new government, and even that wouldn’t damage our credibility on the EU stage anywhere near as much as this monsoon of liquid shit is at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

It’ll unravel more over the next couple of days. This is a catastrofuck for May. It’s very plausible that we’ll be crashing head first into a new government, and even that wouldn’t damage our credibility on the EU stage anywhere near as much as this monsoon of liquid shit is at the moment. 

 

Theresa May addressing the parliamentary conservative party now, presumably the outcome of that meeting will inform whether there is a leadership challenge. 

 

Either way Theresa May is pretty much and untenable prime minister - you can't say "cabinet collective responsibility is back" after a cabinet meeting and then see 2 of your cabinet ministers resign. It's the end of the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH MY FUCK, ladies and gentlemen, CHRIS GREEN HAS RESIGNED! 

 

 

Nope, no idea either.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

OH MY FUCK, ladies and gentlemen, CHRIS GREEN HAS RESIGNED! 

 

 

Nope, no idea either.

 

 

Love how his tweet tries to make himself seem important, Parliamentary Private Secretary for the Department of Transport. He's basically a jumped up pen pusher.

 

Also proves this isn't a co-ordinated resignation batch, you normally get the nobodies first and then the big-hitters later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deathray said:

Also proves this isn't a co-ordinated resignation batch, you normally get the nobodies first and then the big-hitters later.

 

Either way, the party line appears now to be 'no government is better than a bad government'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe 1922 committee went okay because all the Brexiteers were preparing for the ERG meeting. That's comfortably more than enough to trigger a leadership contest, maybe just deciding who to back out of Davis and Johnson?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes. Even U.S. Media is even covering this. Shep Smith just said her leadership is hanging on by a thread. Do you guys think she'll last long enough to meet with Trump on his visit to the UK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam Fox or as he's better known Disgraced Former Defence Secretary has resigned as Secretary for International Trade has resigned according to the twittersphere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Yikes. Even U.S. Media is even covering this. Shep Smith just said her leadership is hanging on by a thread. Do you guys think she'll last long enough to meet with Trump on his visit to the UK?

 

She probably will still be Prime Minister when he visits.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Liam Fox or as he's better known Disgraced Former Defence Secretary has resigned as Secretary for International Trade has resigned according to the twittersphere.

Was waiting on this....

 

Leadsom or Gove next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh.

 

As long as Brexit happens, I don't give a shit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeremy Hunt as new foreign sec.

 

 

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Was waiting on this....

 

Leadsom or Gove next?

 

Gove looked a dead cert in the commons this afternoon the way he reacted to Corbyn. And why the fuck was Theresa May laughing at him, she doesn't know how to conduct herself in parliament, embarassing. Fox not confirmed yet though.

 

1 minute ago, charon said:

Meh.

 

As long as Brexit happens, I don't give a shit.

 

Looks less and less likely to now. All the Brexiteer dominoes falling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

? Not really.

 

The Brexiteers weren't in cherge of Brexit, of course it was going tits up.

 

Might change leadership tho, not a GE.

 

Lolling at Labour no mark dissing Boris. Surprised they are still a party (no, they are not, New Labour came along, seem to have dropped the 'New' of late.........)

 

 

* for any fucktards around, a soft Brexit is 'bad'.

 

Why?

 

Because it will trigger other countries to push the button, and then you've made bad trade deals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could Esther McVey resign because....

 

she's Esther McVey?

 

Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Jeremy Wright is now Culture Sec, taking Matt Hancock's old job; he's now Health Sec, taking Jeremy Hunt's old job; he's now Foreign Sec.

 

 Expenses Fiddler, looks like Lembit Opik drawn onto some ham.              "Labour party is full of queers"                                               Jeremy Cunt.

      126439015_ScreenShot2018-07-09at21_57_12.png.bfbfbf0d9ea7a11eb4475a9806760409.png360559482_ScreenShot2018-07-09at21_57_38.png.67b9567d35766266ba10d54bf2cc29bf.png1470798655_ScreenShot2018-07-09at21_58_08.png.99e711750f59424fe67dffe3e36b9222.png

 

They're all people you'd leave in a burning building to save a pig.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Did someone say 'pig'?"

 

Image result for david cameron door

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I'd read up on Jeremy Wright, new Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Sport & Media, mostly because I didn't have much of a clue who he was, but he had a face I very much felt like despising as soon as I clapped eyes on it.

 

Here, have a look at his voting record, if anything even more noxious and detestable than his past expenses record: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/11791/jeremy_wright/kenilworth_and_southam/votes

 

He's also not got a Twitter account, or any real social media to report. And he's in charge of it. The only mention of culture on his website is that he used to play the trumpet. Ick. What a helmet.

 

I would look more into the new Health Secretary Hat Mancock or whoever the fucker is but given that this reshuffle is a bit like rearranging the sun loungers on a stricken Titanic I shan't bother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever was in charge of folding his 2015 election leaflets for the post, though. Legend.

 

Matt-Hancock-cock-leaflet-437949.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use