Rude Kid

Derby Dead Pool 2006

Welcome back, TH.

He's dead and gone. With respite, he was an asshole.

I haven't a clue who he is, other than some presenter on the US box. Apparently he didn't make it, this side of the pond. I don't think he'd care. Neither do I.

regards,

Hein

With Asplund's death, that will be Tempus' 4th DDP hit. Uk obit, I hear you ask? Guardian

Greedy so-and-so, some of us are still on one.. or less. <_<

I'm not sure where that puts him in the scoreboard, as Roberts & Woods have to be updated later this week too.

Rukeyser watch 7th May:

Still zilch, so far.

With Asplund's death, that will be Tempus' 4th DDP hit. Uk obit, I hear you ask? Guardian

I never knew that his teamname was "John's A Legendary Doughnut" It will be a unique hit for TF and he wil be in 2nd place with 24 points once they update the scoring.

Regards,

ff

he wil be in 2nd place with 24 points once they update the scoring.

Unless Rukeyser gets a late obit, in which case The Raven will edge past him with 25 points.

Bleedin' Heart: Your ISP is blocking our mails after apparently receiving a complaint about our website!

It'll be the colourscheme that's bothering them, like as not.

Floyd Patterson's death gives two DDP teams points, but the overall leaderboard remains the same, as both teams mark only their 2nd hit of the year.

There is finally a UK orbit for Stanley Kunitz courtesy of the bbc. Congratulations to the following teams who will receive 4 points once the update is completed:

Cap'n Ohtz

Deathlist.net

Fallen Sparrow

Indeed, That's Out Of The Air

Meet Your Maker

There is finally a UK orbit for Stanley Kunitz courtesy of the bbc. Congratulations to the following teams who will receive 4 points once the update is completed:

Cap'n Ohtz

Deathlist.net

Fallen Sparrow

Meet Your Maker

Aren't you Meet Your Maker? If so, congrats to the 3 DLers who have claimed spots 2, 3 and 4 on the DDP scoreboard! :dead:

Cap'n Ohtz

Deathlist.net

Fallen Sparrow

Meet Your Maker

Aren't you Meet Your Maker? If so, congrats to the 3 DLers who have claimed spots 2, 3 and 4 on the DDP scoreboard! :dead:

Yes I am

Contingent on the fact that he gets a UK obit, which I imagine he would, 3 teams will score 4 points with the death of Llyod Bentsen. Nothing exciting on the scoreboard though, since it will be the second hit for two teams and the first for the third.

Contingent on the fact that he gets a UK obit, which I imagine he would, 3 teams will score 4 points with the death of Llyod Bentsen. Nothing exciting on the scoreboard though, since it will be the second hit for two teams and the first for the third.

Lloyd Bentsen's UK obituary is now on the bbc website. Here is the link:

Senior US Democrat Bentsen dies

Congratulations to the following teams:

JoeRam

That's All, Folks!

Whoopass United

I wonder if Rude Kid just visits this thread every time someone on the DDP dies just to verify whether or not they got a UK obit? :D

I think we can presume Rukeseyer will produce "Nul Points" by now? It's been almost a month now and crucially, semi-famous & more famous deaths (Suharto, Bentsen) keep dripping in to push Louie R down the obituary stakes...

I think we can presume Rukeseyer will produce "Nul Points" by now? It's been almost a month now and crucially, semi-famous & more famous deaths (Suharto, Bentsen) keep dripping in to push Louie R down the obituary stakes...

The Financial Times had a link to an AP article mentioning Rukeysers death, that probably doesn't count though.

The Financial Times had a link to an AP article mentioning Rukeysers death, that probably doesn't count though.

I don't think so, because The Times had a link to an AP article mentioning Miura. I think it has to be an article per se. I could be wrong though...

I think it has to be an article per se. I could be wrong though...

Rude Kid & Siegfried Baboon are the judges of that.

regards,

Hein

Guest/DWB:

I think it has to be a proper newspaper article. The Monsters & Critics is a more a news website, and that obit was the only one there for a week, so I presume it hasn't been accepted.

But like Hein said, we're not the ones who make the decision. The wise ones at DDP HQ are. To be honest, I'm doing so badly this year, I don't really give a sh*t whether he has an obit or not in the end.***

*** View will change if 15 of my team drop dead & I miss out on winning because of bloody Rukeyser ;)

WTF?

How come DWB's post, which I replied to, is AFTER my first post?

The answer to your most recent post, DWB, is the one I gave you in your original post which is no longer there, but is the same as your first post.

Oh, this is too much for me. I'm having a lie down.

;):P

I wonder if Rude Kid just visits this thread every time someone on the DDP dies just to verify whether or not they got a UK obit? ;)

Cynic! :P But the truth is...I only visit this thread when it comes back to the top of the forum, because I assume there's been a death that we've missed - and I'm usually right. :angry:

I wonder if Rude Kid just visits this thread every time someone on the DDP dies just to verify whether or not they got a UK obit? ;)

Cynic! :P But the truth is...I only visit this thread when it comes back to the top of the forum, because I assume there's been a death that we've missed - and I'm usually right. :lol:

So it would completely piss you off if some post whore was to come along and post in it just to make you get an email of notification.

Wouldn't it? Eh, eh?

:angry:

Louis Rukeyser's UK obituary has finally appeared in the guardian, resulting in 5 points being awarded to the following teams:

Crazycarl

Noz4news

The Raven

The Raven has now moved into 2nd spot.

Louis Rukeyser's UK obituary