Davey Jones' Locker

Who Should Be On The 2016 Deathlist?

Do you guys think Rene Angelil is famous enough for the Deathlist?

Just about as he is a talent manager of a big star.Yes he would not be so well known if he wasn`t married to her but I think that is besides the point.

Hardly.

You 'could' argue that she only has fame because of him....

Just about as he is a talent manager of a big star.Yes he would not be so well known if he wasn`t married to her but I think that is besides the point.

Hardly.

You 'could' argue that she only has fame because of him....

Is there no end to his evil?

• Like 2

Olivia De Havilland- 99 Years Old

Cher- 69 years old

Penny Marshall-72 years old?

Eve Marie Saint- 90 will be turning 91 soon

Cloris Leachman- 89 years old and supposedly has Alzheimer's disease. So she could be a possible candidate for the 2016 list.

George Gaymes- 101 years old

Mary Carisle- 101 years old

Cher- 69 years old

Cloris Leachman- 89 years old and supposedly has Alzheimer's disease. So she could be a possible candidate for the 2016 list.

How is Cher at death's door exactly?

• Like 1

Sorry about that. Cher is not dying . I thought she was because I heard rumours over the internet that said she was dying from some sort of virus. It was all just a hoax.

Cher- 69 years old

How is Cher at death's door exactly?

I can name 30 women who are 90-92. Tell me why you've singled out Eva Marie Saint. Unsupported posts like this make me melancholy, I can't stand stream of consciousness as a DL selection technique. Might just as well leave Doris Day on the list and be done with it.

SC

Guest Guest

"Tony Adamowicz remains in the hospital and is not responding to to treatment. An MRI yesterday has revealed that the Chemo and Radiation have had little effect, as the inoperable tumor has grown--putting additional pressure on the brain. He seems comfortable and is resting, but is no longer communicating aside from one word answers and head nods. Once again, out of respect to Tony and his family, prayers are requested and phone calls are discouraged"

2016 definite if he makes Jan 1st

"Tony Adamowicz remains in the hospital and is not responding to to treatment. An MRI yesterday has revealed that the Chemo and Radiation have had little effect, as the inoperable tumor has grown--putting additional pressure on the brain. He seems comfortable and is resting, but is no longer communicating aside from one word answers and head nods. Once again, out of respect to Tony and his family, prayers are requested and phone calls are discouraged"

Be that as it may, who's Tony Adamowicz?

Vroom vroom boy, hard to say if he'll obit.

Be that as it may, who's Tony Adamowicz?

I'm Adamowicz trying to figure that out.

The Deathlist has to drop 11 people.

So here's my suggestions for who should NOT be on the 2016 Deathlist:

- Herman Wouk

- Javier Perez de Cuellar

- Ken Kercheval

- Harper Lee

- Bob Dole

- Doris Day

- Denis Norden

- Henry Kissinger

- Cliff Michelmore

- Liz Smith

- Chuck Berry

- Richard Adams

- Jake "the Snake" Roberts

- Eddie Large

- Billy Maynard

That's more than 11. Point is, time to start including actually ill people and not just some old, yet healthy people. Most of these guys aren't even famous. Some are neither old nor ill, just pointless picks.

Do keep, however: Zsa Zsa Gabor, Joao Havelange, Billy Graham, Olivia de Havilland, etc. They're famous at least.

• Like 1

Which of them "aren't even famous"?

• Like 1

Not if we want to break the record this year.

Probably more famous for being expected to die, which rules him out imo.

Bit harsh IMHO. As Col Tom to Celine's Elvis he has enough standing. He's fucked his act consistently in a manner generally more agreeable to the metaphorical fucking most acts get from their management and - if we park the age gap and somewhat dodgy beginnings when a grown man began a romantic relationship with his precocious 'talent' - he's steered brand Celine from dodgy Eurovision nonesense to mega sales and Vegas residency.

So here's my suggestions for who should NOT be on the 2016 Deathlist:

- Herman Wouk

- Javier Perez de Cuellar

- Ken Kercheval

- Harper Lee

- Bob Dole

- Doris Day

- Denis Norden

- Henry Kissinger

- Cliff Michelmore

- Liz Smith

- Chuck Berry

- Richard Adams

- Jake "the Snake" Roberts

- Eddie Large

- Billy Maynard

That's more than 11. Point is, time to start including actually ill people and not just some old, yet healthy people. Most of these guys aren't even famous. Some are neither old nor ill, just pointless picks.

Do keep, however: Zsa Zsa Gabor, Joao Havelange, Billy Graham, Olivia de Havilland, etc. They're famous at least.

I'm a bit torn because, for example, I think De Cuellar will die next year. On the other hand, he isn't fun to read about and I don't care if he lives or dies (sorry!). If the Death List wants to maximize its hits, they should keep him. If the site wants more hits, they should go for someone else.

I think I'd leave out Fidel Castro. Also yes to Kercheval, Lee, Day, Norden, Kissinger and Roberts.

p0166003.jpg.

Just my annual post, putting Sister Wendy in the frame for next year. She hasn't made a public appearance at all in 2015.

• Like 3

p0166003.jpg.

Just my annual post, putting Sister Wendy in the frame for next year. She hasn't made a public appearance at all in 2015.

Not sure if that is a good sign or not for a hermit-like nun!

More a "who should be on the Death List in 2020" kind of thing, but eventually, Tippi Hedren should be on there. She's rather interesting, I think.

Honor Blackmam/Jenny Diksi/Fernando Ricksen/Pope Frank/Little Richard/Ric Flair/Jimmy Snuka/Vera Lynn

Well you don't for the main list, that is their pigeon and we just chirp at them.

See the extracurricular threads on individual games for their rules and obit ctiteria, that are available for us plebs.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8600

Edit for link.

• Like 1

Suggestions are unlimited but there should be plenty of holds (Bush, Phillip, Castro, Bhumibol, Dole, Mubarek, probably Roberts) Some things change, some things never do but through it all (Vigoda, Hawking, Ayatollah, Fats for comebacks. Additions: (Carter, Ali, Pei, Superstar Graham, Heenan, Angelil, Wizard Maren, Snuka, Rockefellar, Lloyd, Obiang, Wendy, Mikasa, Reynolds. Outside bets: (Benedict, Hefner, Franklin. Ginsburgh, Cheney, King)