DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Deadliest mass shooting in US history and now confirmed it was an islamic terrorist attack so worst terror attack since 911.All in all a pretty massive news event.Could even influence the result of the election in november

That will make it a little more difficult for Obama to blame the NRA. He'll still try though.

So....................President Trump, President Trump, President Trump, President Trump, President Trump, President Trump.

I suppose we will all have to get used to saying that soon.......

• Like 1

Omar Mateen from Fort Pierce. Born in 1986, Afghan origins. Does not seem a 'hateful right-wing white person'... Obama will not be happy.

Deadliest mass shooting in US history and now confirmed it was an islamic terrorist attack so worst terror attack since 911.All in all a pretty massive news event.Could even influence the result of the election in november

I think the Native Americans might dispute your figures......

• Like 4

Omar Mateen from Fort Pierce. Born in 1986, Afghan origins. Does not seem a 'hateful right-wing white person'... Obama will not be happy.

Born in US - parents are Afghani's. Can we wait for his mental health status and contacts to be released to see if he was radicalised or a lone nutter who picked his cause well? His father has said that the shootings were not religiously motivated, which makes me question how the hell he can say that so clearly.

The sad thing is many Americans will go to church today and say a prayer for the victims, then preach next week about the sinfulness of homosexuality.

• Like 4

So....................President Trump, President Trump, President Trump, President Trump, President Trump, President Trump.

Trump is still a significant underdog.

Born in US - parents are Afghani's. Can we wait for his mental health status and contacts to be released to see if he was radicalised or a lone nutter who picked his cause well? His father has said that the shootings were not religiously motivated, which makes me question how the hell he can say that so clearly.

The sad thing is many Americans will go to church today and say a prayer for the victims, then preach next week about the sinfulness of homosexuality.

What church do you attend? In mine we do no such thing. It's a pity that so many people have evolved to the point where they no longer stereotype blacks, Hispanics and other groups but see no problem whatsoever stereotyping Christians.

What church do you attend? In mine we do no such thing. It's a pity that so many people have evolved to the point where they no longer stereotype blacks, Hispanics and other groups but see no problem whatsoever stereotyping Christians.

I never said all, I said many. The relationship between hard line American Christians and homophobia are well documented.

• Like 1

Born in US - parents are Afghani's. Can we wait for his mental health status and contacts to be released to see if he was radicalised or a lone nutter who picked his cause well? His father has said that the shootings were not religiously motivated, which makes me question how the hell he can say that so clearly. The sad thing is many Americans will go to church today and say a prayer for the victims, then preach next week about the sinfulness of homosexuality.

Wether richt or wrong ,

Blacks don't necessarily believe in a fairy.

Hispanics don't necessarily believe in a fairy.

Christians do.........

Born in US - parents are Afghani's. Can we wait for his mental health status and contacts to be released to see if he was radicalised or a lone nutter who picked his cause well? His father has said that the shootings were not religiously motivated, which makes me question how the hell he can say that so clearly. The sad thing is many Americans will go to church today and say a prayer for the victims, then preach next week about the sinfulness of homosexuality.

Wether richt or wrong ,

Blacks don't necessarily believe in a fairy.

Hispanics don't necessarily believe in a fairy.

Christians do.........

What do you mean? I have a black friend who believes in both Little Red Riding Hood and Snow White!

I've watched that film.

Several times.

Fuck up.

WhoA......swear filter in place....

Paul.... get it tae fuck..

• Like 1

It doesn't matter what the motive was. Anyone who thinks slaughtering innocent people is justified is deranged. Deranged people with easy access to weapons is a recipe for disaster. I wonder if the NRA would back a ban on Halibuts (who are American citizens) being allowed guns.

• Like 3

Sadly todays tragedy probably does make it a bit more likely.Muhammad Ali will be turning in his grave already ...

I think

was playing and massively misinterpreted....

Off topic. Does this play on a pc? My tablet doesn't show the clip.

My tablet shows the clip, but it takes me to the YouTube app.

Sadly todays tragedy probably does make it a bit more likely.Muhammad Ali will be turning in his grave already ...

Ali was anti gay and pto apartheid most of his adult life.

Doubt he'll be spinning that fast....

I wonder who Phantard will try to blame all Islam's problems on this time.

Omar Mateen. A US citizen of Afganistan background.

• Like 4

No, Donald Trump maaaaaaaade him do it. With his "far-right" evil superpowers or something.

Given that the shooter has been identified as an ISIS sympathizer. Reporter on CNN earlier has said what I've been saying all along and what hospital porter Zyklon pees himself in fear of.

The vast majority of Halibuts find this sort of violence abhorrent and do not support it, it's just a small percentage that support ISIS and their terrorist activities.

So given that it was an ISIS sympathizer that decided to go on a shooting rampage in a gay bar, the Republicans are going to have to decide. Who do they hate more, gays or ISIS sympathizers.

Also when hearing of this attack and that Mateen worked as a personal security guard, immediately the song "Don't Call Me Mark Chapman" by Julian Cope came to mind. It's a song about a personal security guard who amasses a cache of arms.

Given that the shooter has been identified as an ISIS sympathizer. Reporter on CNN earlier has said what I've been saying all along and what hospital porter Zyklon pees himself in fear of.

The vast majority of Halibuts find this sort of violence abhorrent and do not support it, it's just a small percentage that support ISIS and their terrorist activities.

So given that it was an ISIS sympathizer that decided to go on a shooting rampage in a gay bar, the Republicans are going to have to decide. Who do they hate more, gays or ISIS sympathizers.

Also when hearing of this attack and that Mateen worked as a personal security guard, immediately the song "Don't Call Me Mark Chapman" by Julian Cope came to mind. It's a song about a personal security guard who amasses a cache of arms.

Well, as horrid as it sounds, if that's true, Id say they had a bit of a result, 50 less Gays and one less IS inspired radical.

This Orlando outrage is now officially the worst such gun crime in modern American history; doubtless that fact alone will inspire someone

I never said all, I said many. The relationship between hard line American Christians and homophobia are well documented.

Oh OK, you were only talking about "hard line" Christians. I do know that a Halibut shoots down a large group of people and all you can think of is to somehow insinuate that Christians are the problem. (Pardon me, did I call him a Halibut? I must be some sort of Islamophobe!)

It doesn't matter what the motive was. Anyone who thinks slaughtering innocent people is justified is deranged. Deranged people with easy access to weapons is a recipe for disaster. I wonder if the NRA would back a ban on Halibuts (who are American citizens) being allowed guns.

I'm unaware that the NRA has ever based any opinions about gun ownership on religion. As an NRA member, I can tell you that I would be against it. Many Halibuts are responsible and upstanding US citizens, many having served honorably in the armed forces. Terrorists in Europe don't have "easy access" to firearms but I think there have been some "incidents" there as well, no?

No, Donald Trump maaaaaaaade him do it. With his "far-right" evil superpowers or something.

Trumps a fanny.