DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Okay whatever, why didn't you rant this shit before instead of deciding that joking about me being paranoid about snails was the best weapon in your crusade?

Okay whatever, why didn't you rant this shit before instead of deciding that joking about me being paranoid about snails was the best weapon in your crusade?

I have taste for easy jokes, that's all and I'm sorry you did not understand before, but I'm not a fucking libtard as you thought. Well, it was a pleasure to argue with you. I thik you removed yourself from my friend prematurely because I like to see a lone voice, occasionally, and you are this voice on Deathlist, for all of us.

Okay, what you just did is the equivalent of FDR responding to Churchill's "fight them on the beaches" speech by saying "Well after hearing his speech I just found apparently WW2 is going to be contested as a beach volleyball game!"

and then saying "NO I'M ON YOUR SIDE! REALLY!"

Fúck off and die.

And you know why we are completele fucked? Because effing Europeans do not have children anymore, because we spend our time writing on forums, because we don't want to lose our well-being, cause we are completely wimps. At least I know I'm not a wimp, cause I don't post my effing selfies on facebook, twitter, snapfuck, but there are not people like me. Europe and US habe become populations of wimps and you know better than me. BETTER THAN ME!

On the other side Arabs are probably less cultured, less intelligent, less all, but they die for a effing book and what is written on it. You know someone who would die for the Bible? No? Well, it's because we don't care about religion, about our nations, about anything, we only care about our likes on youtube, twitter or snapchat.

so basically you hate the fact that no one is willing to kill people over a book with so many inconsistencies that if it was made today it would have never been published. You want people to take over foreign nations and conquer them? You and zorders belong in the stone age.

I have taste for easy jokes, that's all and I'm sorry I did not understand before

Apology not accepted.

Okay, what you just did is the equivalent of FDR responding to Churchill's "fight them on the beaches" speech by saying "Well after hearing his speech I just found apparently WW2 is going to be contested as a beach volleyball game!"

Fúck off and die.

And you know why we are completele fucked? Because effing Europeans do not have children anymore, because we spend our time writing on forums, because we don't want to lose our well-being, cause we are completely wimps. At least I know I'm not a wimp, cause I don't post my effing selfies on facebook, twitter, snapfuck, but there are not people like me. Europe and US habe become populations of wimps and you know better than me. BETTER THAN ME!
On the other side Arabs are probably less cultured, less intelligent, less all, but they die for a effing book and what is written on it. You know someone who would die for the Bible? No? Well, it's because we don't care about religion, about our nations, about anything, we only care about our likes on youtube, twitter or snapchat.
so basically you hate the fact that plenty of brown people are willing to kill people over a book with so many inconsistencies that if it was made today it would have never been published. I get a hard-on from foreigners coming and taking over our country and I belong in the stone age

What are you on about? Refusing to publish the QU''r'ruur'''quran (or whatever) would be terribly Islamophobic.

Plus there's no inconsistencies either, it's pretty much just "Kill kill kill the unbelievers" all the way through.

I have taste for easy jokes, that's all and I'm sorry I did not understand before

Apology not accepted.

Fúck off and die.

so basically you hate the fact that plenty of brown people are willing to kill people over a book with so many inconsistencies that if it was made today it would have never been published. I get a hard-on from foreigners coming and taking over our country and I belong in the stone age

What are you on about? Refusing to publish the QU''r'ruur'''quran (or whatever) would be terribly Islamophobic.

Plus there's no inconsistencies either, it's pretty much just "Kill kill kill the unbelievers" all the way through.

so is the Bible you racist.

Apology not accepted.

Fúck off and die.

Fúck off and die.

so basically you hate the fact that no one is willing to kill people over a book with so many inconsistencies that if it was made today it would have never been published. You want people to take over foreign nations and conquer them? You and zorders belong in the stone age.

Well, now I'm risking a stroke, so I stop writing. You will accept my apology another day or, more likely, never. Answering to Morbidkid, I believe everyone stays well in his country, so we don't need to colonize, but we need even less to be colonized.

Apology not accepted.

Fúck off and die.

You're the racist, and much worse, a coward, because you (conveniently) only complain about the one that is read by old white people who won't behead you for dissing it.

Cretin.

And, Zorde

Apology not accepted.

Fúck off and die.

You're the racist, and much worse, a coward, because you (conveniently) only complain about the one that is read by old white people who won't behead you for dissing it.

Cretin.

What I always aked myself: where are Buddhist, Induist, Christian terrorists today? Someone still calls Islam a religion of peace while it is the only one which is actually bringing terror to the world.

Zorders if you did not accept apologies it's only for pride I'm sure you actually accepted them.

Christian Fundamentalist Terrorists have occupied Downing St, The White House etc, for many a decade....

• Like 1

Somali boy takes hostages in an Amarillo Walmart.

Really praying Peter Kay is amongst them.

• Like 1

Somali boy takes hostages in an Amarillo Walmart.

Really praying Peter Kay is amongst them.

He was shot dead by the police (the Somali boy, not Peter Kay). This seems to be not related to terrorism.

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2016/06/14/news/usa_sparatoria_a_walmart_in_texas_ci_sono_ostaggi_-142026294/

Oh OK, you were only talking about "hard line" Christians. I do know that a Halibut shoots down a large group of people and all you can think of is to somehow insinuate that Christians are the problem. (Pardon me, did I call him a Halibut? I must be some sort of Islamophobe!)

Given the guys has no emerged to have an hatred of gays, mental health issues and a slight leaning towards ISIS, I think growing up in a culture where it's socially acceptable to disagree with homosexuality might have made him more likely to have a hatred of homosexuals.

Has nobody ventured the probability that he was GAY??

Here is a man who hated himself for his sexuality, he married and hated it enough for it to become an emotionally and physically abusive marriage.

His sexuality was abhorrent to his Religion and culture, nobody understood and he was utterly terrified of his feelings and the possibility that others, damn, even Allah would condemn him.

His only way out, to right the wrongs and cleanse himself was to kill all those he blamed for his corruption and evil.

So, one night, he went armed to a Gay nightclub ( how would this man have known about it?) to purge his demons and be welcomed at the gates of heaven, something that he could not achieve had he murdered in a shopping mall or a school.

His final act was to deflect his sexuality and reasoning for the target by asserting that he was carrying out the work of Islamic state, even though the US agencies can find no direct link between him and them.

You may well be right: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

More info: http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/us-investigates-reports-orlando-shooter-mateen-may-have-been-gay/7511226

At least all this plus Trump, is keeping abortionists safe for a while.

• Like 1

Oh OK, you were only talking about "hard line" Christians. I do know that a Halibut shoots down a large group of people and all you can think of is to somehow insinuate that Christians are the problem. (Pardon me, did I call him a Halibut? I must be some sort of Islamophobe!)

Given the guys has no emerged to have an hatred of gays, mental health issues and a slight leaning towards ISIS, I think growing up in a culture where it's socially acceptable to disagree with homosexuality might have made him more likely to have a hatred of homosexuals.

Here is a man who hated himself for his sexuality, he married and hated it enough for it to become an emotionally and physically abusive marriage.

His sexuality was abhorrent to his Religion and culture, nobody understood and he was utterly terrified of his feelings and the possibility that others, damn, even Allah would condemn him.

His only way out, to right the wrongs and cleanse himself was to kill all those he blamed for his corruption and evil.

So, one night, he went armed to a Gay nightclub ( how would this man have known about it?) to purge his demons and be welcomed at the gates of heaven, something that he could not achieve had he murdered in a shopping mall or a school.

His final act was to deflect his sexuality and reasoning for the target by asserting that he was carrying out the work of Islamic state, even though the US agencies can find no direct link between him and them.

You may well be right: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

More info: http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/us-investigates-reports-orlando-shooter-mateen-may-have-been-gay/7511226

The phrase 'Do Bears shit in the woods' springs to mind.

• Like 1

The phrase 'Do Bears shit in the woods' springs to mind.

Yep.

• Like 1

The total number of those killed in the 4 mass shootings in past 29 years in the UK, match the number of victims that were killed on Sunday in Orlando

1. Hungerford, England 19th August 1987
16 dead, 15 injured
2. Monkseaton, England 30th April 1989
1 dead, 14 injured
2. Dunblane, Scotland, 13th March 1996
17 dead, 15 injured
3. Cumbria, England 2nd June 2010
12 dead, 11 injured.
And yet people here in the US jump on the Trump rhetoric and not realize that there's a big issue with mental health. No one bats an eyelid when someone attempts to buy military grade body armour. Half the medication to treat depression is not properly tested or just goes on sale and provided the drug companies list the side effects then that's ok.
Mateen had a multitude of issues. Fighting with his own latent homosexuality, being brought up in a family where homosexuality is a sin. (And it's not just Halibuts that do that, I had a friend whose parents were devout Catholics and my friend ended up committing suicide). So as LFN stated the whole ISIS thing was just a smokescreen so Mateen could save some form of dignity in his beliefs if he claims that's the reason for carrying out the shootings.
  • Like 1

The total number of those killed in the 4 mass shootings in past 29 years in the UK, match the number of victims that were killed on Sunday in Orlando

16 dead, 15 injured
1 dead, 14 injured
17 dead, 15 injured
12 dead, 11 injured.

Mass shootings in California in the last 6 or 7 months which is one of the most "liberal" states so they have some of the toughest gun laws:

San Bernadino, 14 dead, December 2015

Recent mass shootings in France where they have "no guns":

130 dead in Bataclan theater, Paris November 2015

Also, re: the whole gay thing, anything Phantard immediately says "Yep" to has got to be worth a second examination.

The "alternative" (or probable) story is his wife said he had gay tendencies to try and "deflect" blame away from ISISlam. Being an average Halibut, obviously she's only ever a couple of steps on the crazy ladder below someone like him. She actually knew he was gonna do something like this and now faces probable jail time for not alerting the authorities (really she should just be killed, hang her off a lamppost for a few days and then mail her fly-ridden corpse to Mecca).

Like another poster said he could have been just trying to bait gay guys into coming to his place so he could bump them off. And he could well have just been scouting the premises when he went to the nightclub.

I'm mildly surprised by Phantard reverting to his usual junk, I had a feeling he was switching to Trump and then would try and say all the anti-Trump stuff he said was just "trolling me" in a desperate attempt to save face. Oh well, there's still 5 months or so. Also, re: "smokescreens", maybe if you wouldn't go to such lengths to defend his smokescreen of choice (while laughably calling yourself an "atheist"), that might be better? You dim prick.

Dr. Zorders is mellowing; he didn't sign off by telling Phantom to kill himself. :lol:

• Like 7

Dr. Zorders is mellowing; he didn't sign off by telling Phantom to kill himself. :lol:

Yes, but it's the thought that counts.

• Like 1

We need as many Trump voters as possible.

• Like 2

Thinking is beyond Zorders' capabilities. He drinks the Trump kool-aid on a regular basis.

16 dead, 15 injured
1 dead, 14 injured
17 dead, 15 injured
12 dead, 11 injured.

Mass shootings in California in the last 6 or 7 months which is one of the most "liberal" states so they have some of the toughest gun laws:

Can we maybe try and use some proper numbers instead of numbers that suit the argument you're making?

San Bernadino attack: conference centre banquet room, about 80 people inside, 14 killed (17.5%), 22 wounded (27.5%).

Orlando attack: packed nightclub, about 320 people inside for 'last call' at 2am, 49 killed minus the gunman (15.3%), 53 wounded (16.6%).

Bataclan attack: packed theatre for a rock concert, around 1500 people inside, 89 killed (6%) not 130 - that was overall for the night (and if you want to include them all, then basically you're including the entire population of Paris since the rest took place on the streets), the wounded numbers are tricky for the Bataclan, as they killed most of the 100-or-so hostages they took.

Those are three similar-style attacks that you cited and those are the raw numbers. You had a significantly better chance of surviving in Paris than you had in Orlando or San Bernadino. And furthermore, Paris was co-ordinated attacks, which everybody knows causes chaos and confusion (see 9/11, 7/7...) Orlando was one guy walking into a club and opening fire.

He bought the gun legally, without any significant hindrance and went and shot a load of people. I'm a Brit, so what do I know, but a quick bit of reading suggests Florida has very loose gun laws - no background check, no need for a licence and - better still - the right to conceal and carry. If it's so easy for everybody to get a gun, and if the world's a lot safer when guns are easy to obtain, then why weren't there a load of armed-to-the-teeth guys and gals in that nightclub ready to kill the man? Because whether easy or not, most people don't WANT a gun, and the people that do overwhelmingly want to cause harm (plus is a handgun much good when the guy on the other side has a semi-automatic assault rifle?)

Trevor Noah had it right in his response to Orlando: the right wing now want us not to focus on the terror caused by guns but by the people causing the terror - the Islamic fundamentalists. That's fine, but on 9/11, instead of using guns, they used aeroplanes and back then, nobody's first idea was the blame the Islamic fundamentalists over the planes they used, instead we said 'how can it be so easy to hijack and passenger plane and fly it into a building?!' and the regulations regarding air travel were TIGHTENED. And there hasn't been such an attack since. So why - when mass shootings occur on a routine basis in America (President Obama has responded to 16 mass shootings and, by comparison, has only hosted 12 state dinners) - can the same logic shown after 9/11 not be applied to gun safety laws in America? What possible civilian use is a re-badged M-16?

Ignoring the 'well-regulated militia' bit of the 2nd amendment which everybody knows doesn't really exist anyway, I'll look instead to the rest of the article: 'the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.' This is the sovereign right espoused by the gun lobby: "It's our constitutional right." But the constitution doesn't specify any limits on armaments. So why can't you buy chain guns at your local gun store? Rocket launchers? Mortars? Cannons? Because even the gun lobby accepts there are limits on what is right and proper to be owned by the citizenry. So actually, the line isn't arbitrary, it's fluid, so how about we all agree that guns can be used by hunters, sportsman, the police and armed forces and that anyone else who wants one should probably be checked out pretty thoroughly before they're let anywhere near one. Thought not...

• Like 2

Thinking is beyond Zorders' capabilities. He drinks the Trump kool-aid on a regular basis.

I've already been 1000 times over why you questioning anyone else's intelligence is so tragically hilarious, or hilariously tragic.

Just remember, the only thing I can do with a message board post is convey my thoughts. And you seem to have given me a "lifetime" block. So you seem to be pretty scared over "nothing" apparently.

Like the malfunctioning Dalek you are, you continue to imply I'm "paranoid" about Halibuts even literally on the days when they've just murdered dozens or hundreds again. There are no words to describe how incredibly mindless that particular inescapable habit/practice of yours is. Yet you somehow think it makes you clever too. You cúnting unbearable indescribably cúnttarded Gervaisdork.

Kill yourself, you incredibly feeble-minded, sick sad freak who, (and this was at the age of like 45), has to wildly celebrate my deprived childhood because you couldn't handle me pointing out your unhinged, Jimmy Savile-level of lust and excitement for ISISlamic barbarity. And then you question other people's maturity despite engaging in that monumentally pathetic activity at your senile age.

Kill yourself fúcking ASAP, you unimaginable, maggoty little fúcking cretin.

Kill.

Your.

Fúcking.

Self.

Right.

The.

Fúck.

Now.

Erm, btw, why can't someone quote this post so Phantard can read it? I thought some of you were oh-so "amused" by our fight? It only stopped because Pussyface McNeedstokillhimselfreallyhard blocked me. It would be hilariously satisfying to me if he were to just prove what a feeble minded little chestnut he is by flatly responding to my brilliant and well-authored post with another lame and incredibly forced " :lol: "-type emoticon or whatever.

That's literally all he has, forced laughter, to comfort himself and temporarily distract himself from the tiny (but possibly growing) part of him that KNOWS and is totally aware of the sad reality of being someone who is actually impressed by Ricky fúcking Gervais and his "LOOK AT ME YEAH IM A RIGHT REBEL ME YEAH COS I DISS A BUNCH OF OLD HARMLESS CHRISTIANS YEAH AND I NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HalibutS YEAH BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE TO THINK IM BIG AND HARD COS I PICK ON ELDERLY PEOPLE WHO WOULDNT LIFT A FINGER TO HURT ME YEAH HAHAH YEAH IM SUCH A BIG REBEL YEAH" routine. (Literally every day I get up hoping to see on the news that that gormless mook has killed himself)

16 dead, 15 injured
1 dead, 14 injured
17 dead, 15 injured
12 dead, 11 injured.

Can we maybe try and use some proper numbers instead of numbers that suit the argument you're making?

San Bernadino attack: conference centre banquet room, about 80 people inside, 14 killed (17.5%), 22 wounded (27.5%).

Orlando attack: packed nightclub, about 320 people inside for 'last call' at 2am, 49 killed minus the gunman (15.3%), 53 wounded (16.6%).

Bataclan attack: packed theatre for a rock concert, around 1500 people inside, 89 killed (6%) not 130 - that was overall for the night (and if you want to include them all, then basically you're including the entire population of Paris since the rest took place on the streets), the wounded numbers are tricky for the Bataclan, as they killed most of the 100-or-so hostages they took.

Those are three similar-style attacks that you cited and those are the raw numbers. You had a significantly better chance of surviving in Paris than you had in Orlando or San Bernadino. And furthermore, Paris was co-ordinated attacks, which everybody knows causes chaos and confusion (see 9/11, 7/7...) Orlando was one guy walking into a club and opening fire.

He bought the gun legally, without any significant hindrance and went and shot a load of people. I'm a Brit, so what do I know, but a quick bit of reading suggests Florida has very loose gun laws - no background check, no need for a licence and - better still - the right to conceal and carry. If it's so easy for everybody to get a gun, and if the world's a lot safer when guns are easy to obtain, then why weren't there a load of armed-to-the-teeth guys and gals in that nightclub ready to kill the man? Because whether easy or not, most people don't WANT a gun, and the people that do overwhelmingly want to cause harm (plus is a handgun much good when the guy on the other side has a semi-automatic assault rifle?)

Trevor Noah had it right in his response to Orlando: the right wing now want us not to focus on the terror caused by guns but by the people causing the terror - the Islamic fundamentalists. That's fine, but on 9/11, instead of using guns, they used aeroplanes and back then, nobody's first idea was the blame the Islamic fundamentalists over the planes they used, instead we said 'how can it be so easy to hijack and passenger plane and fly it into a building?!' and the regulations regarding air travel were TIGHTENED. And there hasn't been such an attack since. So why - when mass shootings occur on a routine basis in America (President Obama has responded to 16 mass shootings and, by comparison, has only hosted 12 state dinners) - can the same logic shown after 9/11 not be applied to gun safety laws in America? What possible civilian use is a re-badged M-16?

Ignoring the 'well-regulated militia' bit of the 2nd amendment which everybody knows doesn't really exist anyway, I'll look instead to the rest of the article: 'the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.' This is the sovereign right espoused by the gun lobby: "It's our constitutional right." But the constitution doesn't specify any limits on armaments. So why can't you buy chain guns at your local gun store? Rocket launchers? Mortars? Cannons? Because even the gun lobby accepts there are limits on what is right and proper to be owned by the citizenry. So actually, the line isn't arbitrary, it's fluid, so how about we all agree that guns can be used by hunters, sportsman, the police and armed forces and that anyone else who wants one should probably be checked out pretty thoroughly before they're let anywhere near one. Thought not...

The 2nd amendment bit is messed up. So you'll get the response "It says in the amendment that I can bear arms therefore it's my God given right to own a gun" What they don't seem to realize is that the reason why it was created was during a time when the nearest form of law enforcement would be a couple of days away by horseback, and by the time help came, everyone would be dead.

Trump's proposed a law that prevents people who are on a terrorist watch list, or no-fly list to be refused ownership of a firearm. Generally if you're on a no-fly list, you'll know about it, but a terrorist watch list that's carried out by the FBI is meant to be a covert surveillance thing and not to draw attention that their being watched. So should they apply for a gun licence and they're refused, they're going to want to know why.

Mateen attempted to buy military grade body armour in addition to the firearms he purchased but that didn't send up any red flags. As in here's someone that just works as a security guard, not running a defense training school or something similar, but wants to buy body armour. So the store owner thought he was just a bit weird and refused to sell him any or told him he was out of stock (depends on which source you took the information from, gives a different response).